Detective Conan World
Toni-kun

I want (Ran / Haibara) to be with Shinichi

I want (Ran / Haibara) to be with Shinichi  

179 members have voted

1. 1. I like ______ to be with Shinichi

It has to be Ran!!!! Well, Haibara and Shinichi will never to be together, I have to say. unless 青山剛昌 changes his mind...

• Upvote 3

Yay! You're a ShinRan!!! I'm also a ShinRan.

Back to topic...

Of course with Ran. Why? Because they have both been admiring each other ever since they we young. Shiho? Well, I think she is not a good pair with Shinichi because she just met Conan in the later years. I mean, if he will go with her, then what about their happy, memorable childhood years together with Ran?

• Upvote 3

I think it's Ran, because Ran and Shinichi are both the Protagonist so it has a big pssibility that Shinichi will be with Ran. That's my opinion... peace for the AiCon fans...

• Upvote 1

I say ShinRan 4ever! Shinichi and Ai just don't mix, period. Personality wise, fire doesn't go with ice, just saying. On the other hand, fire does go with fire and therefore ShinRan works better three ways. Personality, look better together (for some reason I feel Shiho doesn't look pretty when she grows up, at least the way she was drawn.) and just go together better. Ai is just kind in the corner, and I'd prefer she stay away from Shinichi. She can go with Mitsuhiko. That would be absolutely adorable.

• Upvote 2

I'm only going with Haibara, if and only if she can proves that she's worth more than Ran. In the long run of Detective Conan, Ran's been almost a bother to Shinichi/Conan in a way. Haibara has been - let's say - helpful?

Uhh, Ran <3 Shinichi FTW!

This topic is about who do you want between this two women to be with Shinichi... and explain why...

I think Ran....... Just because they've been friends ever since they were little and they are childhood soul mates. They have a great chemistry together and both care deeply for each other. Though Shinishi is now Conan, he still tries everyway he can to protect Ran. And Ran would wait for Shinishi no matter what. Plus, they both admit (Not to each other directly) that they like each other.

Ai and Conan could be really good friends. Ai's been through a lot in her life. With her parents and sister both dead and a huge organization after her. It's hard for her to make friends and to get too close to people because she never really knows who to trust or not. And now with Conan and the Professure. She might have felt like she found true friends. Sure, she acts really cold on the outside, but she is a decent person on the inside.

Wow...okay, I had to make an account just to put in my vote. +___+

Anyway, RAN FOR SHINICHI ALL THE WAY!!! lol xP

Because I've always thought childhood romance/puppy love is the most sweetest thing ever. Detective Conan portrayed an idealistic love between a little boy and a little girl. Whenever flashbacks of shinichi and ran's past comes up in the anime, it just tugs at my heartstrings. The purity of their love stems from the length of time they've known each other.

Although Ai Haibara has more in common with Shinichi, and seem like the "perfect" match for him to some people, it just simply doesn't work for me for this anime. If Haibara had started off being one of the main characters as well as Shinichi's childhood friend, I'd probably have rooted for them. But since this is not the case, I'm all for Ran and Shinichi.

Actually, the term "opposite attract" may apply to both pairings. But with Shinichi and Ran, you have to understand that their chemistry existed for a long, long time. They don't act cliche or lovey dovey with each other, and if they did, I would've never supported this couple. They tease each other all the time, and if it wasn't for the appearance of Conan, Shinichi would've never found out about Ran's feelings for him. They are best friends who secretly love each other. And that type of love, to me, is very admirable.

Ai might be more suited for Shinichi intellectually, but Ran is in no way overshadowed by her. Although she's not as clever, she's DEFINITELY not dumb. Plus, her kickass karate abilities helped provide a lot of humour in the Detective Conan series. The way she sometimes damage random furniture and objects in the anime shows that she has some punk in her! :lol: Even Shinichi is scared of her. I have to say that without this side of her personality, Ran might have appeared to be a less interesting character compared to Ai.

Sorry for the long post, I know I said waaay too much. But since I had to go through the trouble of making an account for this, I thought I might as well make it worth all that hassle.

Wow...okay, I had to make an account just to put in my vote. +___+

Anyway, RAN FOR SHINICHI ALL THE WAY!!! lol xP

Because I've always thought childhood romance/puppy love is the most sweetest thing ever. Detective Conan portrayed an idealistic love between a little boy and a little girl. Whenever flashbacks of shinichi and ran's past comes up in the anime, it just tugs at my heartstrings. The purity of their love stems from the length of time they've known each other.

Although Ai Haibara has more in common with Shinichi, and seem like the "perfect" match for him to some people, it just simply doesn't work for me for this anime. If Haibara had started off being one of the main characters as well as Shinichi's childhood friend, I'd probably have rooted for them. But since this is not the case, I'm all for Ran and Shinichi.

Actually, the term "opposite attract" may apply to both pairings. But with Shinichi and Ran, you have to understand that their chemistry existed for a long, long time. They don't act cliche or lovey dovey with each other, and if they did, I would've never supported this couple. They tease each other all the time, and if it wasn't for the appearance of Conan, Shinichi would've never found out about Ran's feelings for him. They are best friends who secretly love each other. And that type of love, to me, is very admirable.

Ai might be more suited for Shinichi intellectually, but Ran is in no way overshadowed by her. Although she's not as clever, she's DEFINITELY not dumb. Plus, her kickass karate abilities helped provide a lot of humour in the Detective Conan series. The way she sometimes damage random furniture and objects in the anime shows that she has some punk in her! :lol: Even Shinichi is scared of her. I have to say that without this side of her personality, Ran might have appeared to be a less interesting character compared to Ai.

Sorry for the long post, I know I said waaay too much. But since I had to go through the trouble of making an account for this, I thought I might as well make it worth all that hassle.

I totally agree with you! Ran and Shinichi aren't all 'I love you so much' and 'I'll never let you go' Twilight type cliche. They're just friends who really, really like each other. I probably always support childhood friend pairings because the guy I like is a friend I've had since 2nd grade. *blushes*