Detective Conan World
Toni-kun

I want (Ran / Haibara) to be with Shinichi

I want (Ran / Haibara) to be with Shinichi  

179 members have voted

1. 1. I like ______ to be with Shinichi

very well said, i feel you.. shinran love story makes me cry, because i can feel their pain for not being together..

yeah!that's right!everyday Ran keeps on waiting for Shinichi...she deserves to be happy with him <3 and the fact that Ran is the reason why Conan/Shinichi is eager to get his body back...ShinRan trully deserves a happy ending :)

• Upvote 1

I'm truly sure that Ran will end up with Shinichi. What's the point of having this series without ending like that? Though, I feel like Haibara/Shiho is better suiting for Conan/Shinichi. But anyway, I'm sure Haibara won't just try to steal Shinichi from Ran. If you'll look closer, Its pretty obvious that Haibara likes Shinichi. She just tries to hide her feelings for him since he already have Ran and Ran feels the same way for Shinichi. It's kinda like I rather suffer than let Ran suffer waiting and turn up nothing.

It's really sad for Shiho lol. Looks like she'll be forever alone

I want Ran to be with Shinichi !

I love the bond they share . They have grown up with each other and can confide in without worrying !

They can sense if the other is in trouble and care to each other <3

I am ShinRan fan for life <3 ^_^

• Upvote 1

I love Haibara, but I do not think it would it be great if she ended up with him, he's a too neutral and even cold towards her sometimes for it to happen (not that I think Gosho would ruin the whole shin/ran pairling after suggesting it for 20 years in the first place). 

Like Meitantei Kiddo said; I don't see it happening. Altough she might end up with some new character or maybe share some bonds with Akai after she discovers his identity? I am quite interesting to see what happens..

I love Haibara, but I do not think it would it be great if she ended up with him, he's a too neutral and even cold towards her sometimes for it to happen (not that I think Gosho would ruin the whole shin/ran pairling after suggesting it for 20 years in the first place).

Like Meitantei Kiddo said; I don't see it happening. Altough she might end up with some new character or maybe share some bonds with Akai after she discovers his identity? I am quite interesting to see what happens..

We still dunno what Kudo's reaction will be if he finds out that Shiho likes him. All we know is he still doesn't know lol.

I won't like it if she ends up with Akai lol :P I'm hoping that, at the most, Akai will be like her brother. I just hope Gosho introduces a new character that is perfect match for her.

Anyway, I'm sure Gosho is considering what most fans want and what weights more, the years of waiting of Ran or the years of suffering of Haibara. Well most fans want Ran to end up with Shinichi and since, Ran's waiting is many times longer than Haibara's suffering of not telling him, it's gotta be Ran.

Also, Shinichi and Ran have already built their relationship since when they're still kids. Haibara came far too late. But if they happen to know Shinichi at the same time, No doubt I'll vote for Haibara. But as it stands, sorry, I'll vote for Ran, though it hurts for me since I'm ShinXShi lol.

Either way, Ran or Haibara, It'll be fine for me.

i think zero will be great with shiho *if only we know how he met elena, if he turned in to cousin...* <_<  akai is brother, if shiho forgive him.

Of course, he'll forgive him lol. It's already a cliche in stories :P

But I think it's gonna be hard for Gosho to force Ai in liking another person since as it stands, she's not the kind of person who easily trust someone. Plus, Kudo saved her many times.

i know. i just didn't want shiho to end alone. forgive shuuichi and become sibling don't satisfy me.

Akai and Shiho becoming siblings? Zero? Did I miss something now? lol I thought the sibling thing was just a theory...

Akai and Shiho becoming siblings? Zero? Did I miss something now? lol I thought the sibling thing was just a theory...

It's better for them to be siblings. I just don't see akai and shiho relationship working out lol. Can't even imagine it since they're both too cold lol.

Shiho's perfect match is Shinichi, really. Shinichi's kiddish behaviour just fits with Haibara's cold personality. He's the only who can bring out humor from her lol

And as I said, I feel like no character right now fits the bill for shiho except shinichi. Aoyama needs to introduce someone who's personality is just almost the same as with Shinichi or Kid, If he wants to sway her feelings for Kudo away.

As for Akai, Jodie complements his personality. We're also forgetting this. Jodie has been also waiting for Akai for too long.

Anyway, who's Zero?

I want Ai x Conan I love their interactions and banter much more then with Shin and Ran have never liked them as a couple and would love to see a twist ending where this happens. 

As for Akai I think he and Jodie are a lock it would be a bit weird for Akai to move to Ai after being with her sister, I see it as a big brother-sister relationship.

I don't know... I'm not a hardcore ShinRan nor a hardcore AiCon. >.<

ShinRan is sweet, tragic, and a bit awkward at times. However, it's also slow, and at times, pretty annoying. For much of the series, you can see Ran missing Shinichi and Conan being wistful for what could've been, and guilty of what didn't. Any more than that, you'd have to wait another few years. Why? For the purpose of being able to drag the series out. My point there is that it feels like Aoyama Gosho is practically saying, "Unless you want to put 20 years of shipping to waste, you have better just keep on shipping."

Despite what I've just said, I still like ShinRan A LOT. Arcs like the Desperate Revival and London just makes my inner fangirl squeal xD. Their relationship is a bit overly perfect for my taste, but you've got to remember that the twist in this particular romance story is that one of them is currently stuck in the body of a child, so at least it's not your average lovey fluff.

AiCon (or CoAi?) is just so interesting. I mean, if it were in any other story, I'd be a total sucker for it. I mean, come on; a cold woman-turned child who has escaped from the grasps of the organization she's been part of for all her life by taking her own experimental drug in an attempt of suicide, slowly warming over another victim who has enough morals to make deities jealous and is intent on protecting everyone around him, as well as facing this organization, even with the possibility of his own demise. *Takes a deep breath* That may or may not have been 100% grammatically correct, but who cares? It's got to be one of the best romance plots anyone can come up with!

... Except that's not what its creator and series is leaning towards. Aoyama-sensei has made it so that if Conan somehow lost interest with Ran/gained interest with someone else, it's automatically OOC. Therefore, even if the setup has so much potential, imagining it actually happening between Conan and Haibara gives me the creeps. x.x

Bottom line: Even though ShinRan has its problems (slow progression, almost perfect-ness), I still go for it because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D. AiCon is great, but I can never imagine it happening with the characters at hand (Ran, why would Conan like Haibara?); another series, sure, but not this one.

Note: I don't think killing off Ran would help AiCon very much...

It's better for them to be siblings. I just don't see akai and shiho relationship working out lol. Can't even imagine it since they're both too cold lol.

Shiho's perfect match is Shinichi, really. Shinichi's kiddish behaviour just fits with Haibara's cold personality. He's the only who can bring out humor from her lol

Hmm but wouldn't that mean that ShinRan wouldn't work as well? (because they BOTH have the light/nice/childish/whatever behaviours. Therefore I could see Akai and Shiho being together, depednign on the angle gosho gives us of them. He could make them connect with eachother in a way that is not as weird/disfunctional as we would guess.

On another note...let us not forget tat there is not just one guy named Akai. He might be the perfect match for her, if it's a completely new character..

Hmm but wouldn't that mean that ShinRan wouldn't work as well? (because they BOTH have the light/nice/childish/whatever behaviours. Therefore I could see Akai and Shiho being together, depednign on the angle gosho gives us of them. He could make them connect with eachother in a way that is not as weird/disfunctional as we would guess.

On another note...let us not forget tat there is not just one guy named Akai. He might be the perfect match for her, if it's a completely new character..

ShinRan completely works because unlike two cold person, 2 kiddish person open ups easily because these kinds of people are social which is a requirement for a stable relationship (at least one knows of the couple knows how to talk).

Also, Shinichi and Ran balances their kiddish side. I mean if its a serious business, they are serious while both for Akai and Haibara, their relationships for people around them mostly are for business purposes. They don't easily trust and mostly they just use the people around them.

But anyway, Haibara is progressively changing. She's becoming more trusting and is starting to form true bonds with people around her. She's more caring now. Still, she doesn't socialize much.

As for akai, I dunno. He seems reluctant to talk too much too unless the other person is somewhat talkative or good at socializing. (Jodie or Akemi)

And anyway, I'll really hate it if they end up together. Jodie is waiting. She's like the older version of Ran lol (Akai, the older version of Shinichi :P) and you have to feel the same for her as you feel the same way with Ran.

older version of Ran is Akemi. Ai and Shuichi see some resemblance between them. This is one of the reason AixCon won't work out. Ai want to see Ran happy since her sister can't.

Yeah. And we have to remember that Ai isn't some kind of demonic entity who want to get what she wants. You'll see that she's caring to the people around her and She doesn't want to risk losing them or making them feel sad.

Completely agree that Jodie/Akemi resemble Ran. The first in waiting and the latter in character. Still, I wonder if Gosho will make it as simple as Jodie+Akai and Shinishi+Ran. I find that interesting...

Completely agree that Jodie/Akemi resemble Ran. The first in waiting and the latter in character. Still, I wonder if Gosho will make it as simple as Jodie+Akai and Shinishi+Ran. I find that interesting...

He will... For the sake of the fans and being true to the original theme

looking forward to that too.... I want Jodie x Shuichi and Ran x Shinichi<3

(just my opinion)

• Upvote 1

Voted Ai, I just think they have more in common and it would be a good match, not that I hate the idea of Shinran, just like the idea of ConAi better

well then... so was is true love means if Shin himself had already know that his destiny is Ran...

Yay! You're a ShinRan!!! I'm also a ShinRan.

Back to topic...

Of course with Ran. Why? Because they have both been admiring each other ever since they we young. Shiho? Well, I think she is not a good pair with Shinichi because she just met Conan in the later years. I mean, if he will go with her, then what about their happy, memorable childhood years together with Ran?

well then... so was is true love means if Shin himself had already know that his destiny is Ran...

Yay! You're a ShinRan!!! I'm also a ShinRan.

Back to topic...

Of course with Ran. Why? Because they have both been admiring each other ever since they we young. Shiho? Well, I think she is not a good pair with Shinichi because she just met Conan in the later years. I mean, if he will go with her, then what about their happy, memorable childhood years together with Ran?

Please don't double post. We have an edit button for that.

Shiho and Shinichi is a perfect match and saying that they aren't match, I'll get angry at you :P. The only reason why I don't want that to happen is because Ran is waiting for abysmally long.

He will... For the sake of the fans and being true to the original theme

But then again Gosho has never been a guy with predicted plots. Most major cases tend to have a number of plot twists. The question is if that goes for the romatic part DC as well. I kind of hope so.The ending of Naruto and all the random couples that formed makes it easy to believe in the chances of that. I mean Sasuke and Sakura..? did not see that coming.