Detective Conan World
Toni-kun

I want (Ran / Haibara) to be with Shinichi

I want (Ran / Haibara) to be with Shinichi  

179 members have voted

1. 1. I like ______ to be with Shinichi

Conan and Ai are cute together... But I'm more of a ShinRan person :)

I like Haibara more because Ran, to me is always in danger. I like Haibara because of her personality. I know ShinRan would be endgame but CoAi is so much cuter!!!!

i like Haibara, i really do. But Shinichi is in love with Ran only. and they love each other so dearly.

so the answer is definetely Ran, unless you want to write your own fanfics,

then you can pair Shinichi with whoever you want..

Haibara ! It would be surprising and at least an unusual and funny combination.

Shin/Ran is so obvious. Why end DC in such a common place? DC is not the ordinary six or twelve chapte series, launched solely to be watched once and forgotten.

If this poll were and political election I'd say "Vote Haibara! For a revolutionary end! "

I'm so conflicted! I know it's most likely going to end with Ran and Shinichi together, and they do make such an amazing couple. It's so sweet with lots of funny moments, I just can't help but love it. However, I feel bad for Haibara. By now, it's practically certain she likes Conan, but she's practically in denial, and Conan is clueless (as usual). Also really sweet, a bit tragic, and I just can't help but love those little moments. Gah! Gosho Aoyama is going to have to work hard to make a happy ending!

Haibara doesnt need Shinichi or any man to make a happy ending. She is a character which can stand herself.

I agree.

Haibara's happy ending would probably just be living in a world where she doesn't need to worry about the Organization anymore.

I used to love ShinRan but as i get deeper in the story I wanted Ai to have Shinichi is because she needs him to light her dark and lonely world. 

Sure Ran is her childhood bestfriend and they have been together so long and shared happy and bad moments but it;s nothing to compare what Ai has been through.

Through out the development of each character I believed Ai Haibara evolved the most because of the help of Conan. This sad girl whose alone from the beginning gathered courage and started to open her heart because of an influence coming from a person that is positive. Ai Haibara is not the same person as she was after the first Black Organization impact which in Anime episode 345. She became more happy and light from being serious and heavy.  Ai and Conan complement each other because they help each other developed as they strive to look for justice and truth.

Ran is obvious that she will be the one because for almost 20 years it's been her always in the picture although nothing about her evolved. Always the same which makes it a bit boring. 

ShinShi supporter since 2011 ~

I really want Shinichi to end up with Shiho. I mean like they both share the unique experience of being drugged with ATP and they might be polars of each other (personality wise) but they clearly appreciate each other. They just look awesome together.

But I'm pretty sure Gosho is going to pair Shinichi with Ran in the end , because the idea of Shinichi loving Ran and Ran loving Shinichi is shown through out the show. So unless Gosho is goint to troll us Kubo style , I can't see Gosho ending the series with Shinichi and Shiho together.

But DC is far from ending so Gosho has enough time to think about what he wants to do in the end.

Ran

I would be extremely shocked if someone else were to end up with Shinichi.

I highly doubt that Gosho is willing to troll us after nearly 20 years of shoving ShinRan moments in our faces, lol

I want Haibara to end up with Conan/Shinichi because they have more in common than that of ShinRan. Plus lately, I've been getting the "feeling/opinion" that Ran is changing too much and this has led me to believe that Haibara is a much better match for Conan/Shinichi. 

I prefer ShinRan of course. Not just because of heroxheroine or childhood friends cliches, I actually felt the chemistry between them too, as well as the kind of feelings they have for each other which is pretty deep, unlike Haibara and Shinichi; heck, Shinichi doesn't even have any romantic feeling towards Haibara, although Haibaira's feeling towards Shinichi is kind of special too. Having said that, I could practically felt Ran's pain while waiting for Shinichi, how she was distressed after finding out that Shinichi's gone without her seeing him, how her eyes light up when someone mentions Shinichi; how happy she was to receive a call from that mystery otaku and her jealousy. The kind of love they had makes my heart aches to even think about Shinichi/ Ran ending up with anyone else other than each other because they love each other so much, Ran has spent days waiting for him, Shinichi's one of the first motives to get back into his old body was Ran... As I said, once you felt the chemistry you can never ship one of the two with anyone else because you yourself feel da pain bruh

before he shrunk what did they really talk about thats why i like AixConan better because there was real development ranxshin just have a lot of sappy scenes and there was no real devlopment. I not saying that they have not gone through hardships together and have gotten closer becasue of it just that i feel like there whole relationship is just forced. Ran is a great character she has made impacts on other people lives despite what some fans say. I just got annoyed that she was willing to change herself completely just because what a slip of paper said in the fortune telling case. I not bashing anything its just that I can not see them having a lasting relationship. With Ai Shinichi can be more of himself and just as close to her with a girl he has know for a couple months rather than a girl he has know all of his life.

I totally ship ShinRan -- I feel like they bring out the best in each other :D

I don't think Ai & Conan has the intimacy and understanding that Shinichi and Ran share.

After Ran waiting for so long, it would be so... tragic if Shinichi ended up with someone else O_O

Agree with Raki that the happiest ending for Ai is to be free from the terror of B.O.

its not that i hate ran or anything sometimes i wish she develop more as a character rather than always waiting for shinichi. she can so much more but gosho will not let her. I just get annoyed when she says things like if shinichi were here he would sole this case easy. i just find the the whole first love ur true love thing unrealistic but  everyone has there own opinions 

I prefer ShinRan of course. Not just because of heroxheroine or childhood friends cliches, I actually felt the chemistry between them too, as well as the kind of feelings they have for each other which is pretty deep, unlike Haibara and Shinichi; heck, Shinichi doesn't even have any romantic feeling towards Haibara, although Haibaira's feeling towards Shinichi is kind of special too. Having said that, I could practically felt Ran's pain while waiting for Shinichi, how she was distressed after finding out that Shinichi's gone without her seeing him, how her eyes light up when someone mentions Shinichi; how happy she was to receive a call from that mystery otaku and her jealousy. The kind of love they had makes my heart aches to even think about Shinichi/ Ran ending up with anyone else other than each other because they love each other so much, Ran has spent days waiting for him, Shinichi's one of the first motives to get back into his old body was Ran... As I said, once you felt the chemistry you can never ship one of the two with anyone else because you yourself feel da pain bruh

very well said, i feel you.. shinran love story makes me cry, because i can feel their pain for not being together..

I voted for Haibara. I hope that she ends up with Shinichi / Conan because Conan has helped her through so much and in return she helped him too. I love how they are willing to do whatever it takes to get back to each other. :D AiCon FTW! 

Ne,  does anyone think that Shiho may end up with Rey a.k.a Amuro? I don't know why but i can't help but feel (or is it hope?) so.. :P

very well said, i feel you.. shinran love story makes me cry, because i can feel their pain for not being together..

yeah!that's right!everyday Ran keeps on waiting for Shinichi...she deserves to be happy with him <3 and the fact that Ran is the reason why Conan/Shinichi is eager to get his body back...ShinRan truelly deserves a happy ending :)