Detective Conan World
Toni-kun

I want (Ran / Haibara) to be with Shinichi

I want (Ran / Haibara) to be with Shinichi  

179 members have voted

1. 1. I like ______ to be with Shinichi

ShinRan, I mean even if they haven't told they love each other, it seems pretty obvious doesn't it?

Oh don't take wrong my question, but am I right if ShinAi supporter actually mean ConanAi?

ShinRan, I mean even if they haven't told they love each other, it seems pretty obvious doesn't it?

Oh don't take wrong my question, but am I right if ShinAi supporter actually mean ConanAi?

Since it would be awkward to pair a teen with a child (even if they are both mentally teenagers), most people use either Shinichi x Shiho (teen form) or Conan x Ai (child form).

• Upvote 1

Since it would be awkward to pair a teen with a child (even if they are both mentally teenagers), most people use either Shinichi x Shiho (teen form) or Conan x Ai (child form).

I didn't mean their nicknames but really the couple Conan x Haibara itself ^^ (in which I willingly took Conan and Shinichi as two different characters).

i want ai to recover and end up happy , but ending up with conan will really ruin the entire thing , at least for me :D shinran ofc  :wub:

• Upvote 1

I support ShinRan A-L-L T-H-E W-A-Y

Although I wish the ending is that Conan is separated from Shinichi's conscious and he can end up with Ai-chan. (A little part of me wants me to click that button to vote for Ai-chan. I support ConAi too! A little bit) :D

I ship whatever the canon ships since focusing on the romance of the series isn't my thing, so I'd say Shinichi and Ran. I like Haibara as a character (more than Ran, actually), but yeah—all for canon ships.

I want Ran to be with Shinichi for sure, but at the same time I don't want the ending to be a perfection. Something's probably going to happen between BO and Conan that even he couldn't handle and everybody thinks they are going to be doomed. And I also thinks that Ran will know about Shinichi's identity and it's just going to be a matter of time because I believe that every woman has a sense. 

And maybe I said maybe Ran will make a decision that will be beyond our predictions. One of the possibilities is that she will know about the whole Conan thing and found out that there's no cure. Loving him so much she swallows the capsule and shrunk to Conan's size and be with him forever. This is plausible because if you like a person you will be sure of spending your life with him and it's a relatively happy ending like Gosho Sensei said. And plus repeating elementary and junior high does not seems to be a misery since Conan dealt with it just fine lol. 

I always find Haibara being this seemingly hopeless and emotionless girl with a soft side. But it's less likely that she'll end up with Conan because I don't feel the vibe. Because if they were to be together and Gosho said he wrote the finale long time ago wouldn't he be laying the groundwork for their relationship? But the one who confessed in London wasn't haibara, and don't you think it won't be consider "happy" if Ai is to be with Shinichi? I mean Ran and Shinichi are the key couple throughout the theory and having Ai and Shinichi together is like you dated a person for a year and married someone else, it's not likely to happen and it's definitely conflicting. 

I really like Shin and Ran, they're so cute! But I feel a little bit sorry for Haibara, she hasn't got any parter yet (I think) xD We'll see. But I like more Haibara as an individual character, without being involved in any type of romance. xD

Ran. It's clear that Shinichi and Ran love each other, but it's also clear that Haibara likes Conan.

It's only one sided, so that's a disadvantage.

And Aoyama-sensei wouldn't have made Shinichi confess to Ran in London if he plans to end the series CoAi.

I love Haibara, but I guess that's her only imperfection (to me)

;)

Ran: Some might say she cries a lot and never helps Shinichi and makes stuffs worse and stupid etc. But that's because in her mind she doesn't know Conan is Shinichi, she just tries her best to take good care and protect Conan. Ran always understands Shinichi's thought, when she closed the curtain and said Shinichi won't let anyone die,not scaring that she might get killed. or when she said about justice which she thought Shinichi would have said the same thing and many more. They always share same feeling and same thought, they can even feel the other's in danger even though they are far from each other. Shinichi loves Ran because she's "strong-willed and stubborn, though she cries a lot", crying is also the reason why he loves her and want to protect her. Ran cares about everybody, she even risked her life to save strangers even though she scares a lot. She also saved Haibara twice despite Haibara's cold towards her. She is good at karate, study, household, sing, play piano...Ran always gets attracted from boys but she just waits for Shinichi no matter how long it takes. She's an action girl (but not stupid,she can solved cases by her own one time) and Shinichi is more about mind so they're perfect together. 

Haibara: Understands Shinichi if it's about the BO. Haibara does not seem to know Shinichi's personality. She just knows he loves solving cases no and he loves detective. She can also know when he is thinking about Ran because she might has one sided love for him and Shinichi cannot hide his feeling towards Ran very well, but she cannot know what Shinichi would do or would say. Shinichi always talks with her about BO stuff, but not shares with her about his thought of Holmes, of soccer, of his hobby..which he talked to Ran a lot when he is Shinichi. Shinichi considers Haibara as his older sister who need to be protected because she has experience so much pain and he feel responsible for her sister's death,more like sympathy. Besides, she is the only one who has the same situation, who can create the antidote and who has information about BO for him. She is intelligent but she's too "old" for Shinichi. I think he need someone to help him relax after many cases. He smiled a lot when he's with Ran, but he's really serious when he's with Haibara. He also scares of her personality and her mocking, so how can he be happy if he's with her? 

I think Ran is more suitable for Shinichi. They love each other no matter what. Haibara deserves happiness but not with Shinichi. She might suits with Akai or Subaru:D

Reallyyyyyyy sorry for the long postttttttt!! 

With love <3<3

• Upvote 1

I think Ran is more suitable for Shinichi. They love each other no matter what. Haibara deserves happiness but not with Shinichi. She might suits with Akai or Subaru:D

I agree with you,I think it's pretty clear now that Shinichi confessed to Ran,so even if I love Aicon interactions they will never be in a couple.

Moreover I think Haibara deserves a better guy than Shinichi,a real man like Akai XDXD.

And concerning Sera I think it's pointless to make her fall in love with Shinichi,especially after his confession to Ran.It will ruin Sera's character IMO.