Detective Conan World
Toni-kun

I want (Ran / Haibara) to be with Shinichi

I want (Ran / Haibara) to be with Shinichi  

179 members have voted

1. 1. I like ______ to be with Shinichi

:/ Really? What will happen thanks to.. things.. is different than what I'd want. Really, Haibara will be the only one who can understand him fully.

The argument of "Oh well Ran and Shinichi were together longer and Haibara wasn't", what kind of argument is that? I understand it sounds logical at first, but that's like saying you can only be with someone because you've known them for a longer amount of time. Ran hasn't dealt with the BO like Haibara and Conan have, Ran hasn't gone through half of what those two have. Sure, they've been together since childhood, but sometimes that's where you say "I really liked this girl since I was little and we know each other really well". That time wouldn't be lost with a AixCon situation. But how far is too far? Time isn't everything. Of course, Gosho had fun making this situation, I'm sure. It could go either way, but I'm one to say that the only one that could honestly deeply understand Shinichi now is Haibara. Just the same way Shinichi is the only one who will completely understand Haibara now. Thank the BO for that.

(Before Haibara came along, I was a total ShinRan fan. It's just one of those things I guess. Don't get me wrong, it's cute and all.. but :/)

Ran, absolutely! Haibara is not for Shinichi. I dunno why but I just think so. And I'm not ShinRan! :evil: They just are so cute couple. :-D

"ShinRan is REAL<33"

well, cause i'm a ShinRan fan, so i just voted for Ran!!

i have no reason for it, but i glad to see them back together<33

soooooooooo i want Ran to be with Shinichi xD

shinichixran-shinichi-and-ran-13704222-632-422.jpg

Definitely ShinRan.

The whole aim of Shinichi getting his body back is so he can be back with Ran again (in his normal body).

Ran's his childhood friend and first love. Shinich is Ran's first love.

Who knows what has been going on with Haibara's lovelife. I think Gin could've played a role in it.

Shinich and Ran have known eachother for a long time and have a deeper connection than Haibara and Shinich. They've only met quite recently compared to Shinich and Ran.

Shinichi nearly proposes to Ran at least once.

I don't think Shinich could be able to tuly forgive Haibara for working for the BO.

Definitely ShinRan.

The whole aim of Shinichi getting his body back is so he can be back with Ran again (in his normal body).

Ran's his childhood friend and first love. Shinich is Ran's first love.

Who knows what has been going on with Haibara's lovelife. I think Gin could've played a role in it.

Shinich and Ran have known eachother for a long time and have a deeper connection than Haibara and Shinich. They've only met quite recently compared to Shinich and Ran.

Shinichi nearly proposes to Ran at least once.

I don't think Shinich could be able to tuly forgive Haibara for working for the BO.

What?I not see it.But you've a good opinion.

I guess I'm what you people call a ShinRan. I really can't see Shinichi getting his body back, ignoring the fact Ran has been waiting for him for like 20 years, and just falling in love with Haibara.

That being said, even if this scenario didn't exist, I still prefer Ran to Haibara :)

Why not say nothing?ConanxAyumi is possible but biggest underdog will happen.I think will happen is Ran but not hope with Shinichi.

Come on Gosho... troll... TROLL!!!!! XD

Where's the neither option? D:

That or the Kazuha option. Note: I don't give a darn to logic, it's shipping for god's sake.

OF COURSE ITS SHINRAN! GO!GO!GO,SHINRAN! YOOHOO!

Of course it would be ShinRan 'cuz Ai is meant for Mitsuhiko!Hahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahaha Ai and Mitsuhiko look cute together :lol:

After some thinking, I still didn't manage to pick one, but I've managed to see the reasons why would Shinichi be with each:

Ran:

She's Shinichi's childhood friend, as well as they share the same feelings with each other. Even tho he disappeared for so long, she still trusts him and desperately waits for him to get back. And of course, she would sacrifice everything for Shinichi, so I think that by those facts she definitely deserves to be with him.

Shiho:

She's originally a bad person, counting that she was the one that was experimenting on the drug that could've killed Shinichi. After betraying the organization, she ended up leaving in fear, and luckily professor Agase as well as Shinichi accepted her. From then, she's almost always around Shinichi. By living in fear, the only one she opened her heart to is Shinichi, as well as he's the only one she can trust. In other words, she already gave her heart to Shinichi, and would as well sacrifice herself for him with no second thoughts. Counting that Shinichi can't reveal his true identity to Ran, even tho he spends time with her as Conan, it can't be counted to spending time with her as Shinichi, so there's can't be any moving with their relationship, while with Shiho, he's still Shinichi and after all they're getting through, their bond is getting stronger and stronger. From this point, I think that Shiho deserves to be with Shinichi as well.

While Shinichi x Ran combination is more touching, Shinichi x Shiho combination is more interesting. It's like while in the first case romance would prevail, in the other one adventure would be dominant.

But, I guess he can only end up with one of them, and that's not on me to decide.

Ran is the obvious answer. She's the main character with Shinichi. They have been childhood friends. They both love each other. They even kissed in the 2nd movie. Sorry Aixcon fans, but Shinxran is taking the lead.

• Upvote 1

I definitely vote ShinxRan, I like Ran's character more than Ai's and childhood friend pairings are so touching. Some people don't like ShinxRan for this very reason, that they are childhood friends, and this dislike for childhood love depresses me very much.