Detective Conan World
katiokid1412

What if conan aka jimmy or shinchii get caught by the BO

BUT Mitsuhiko has been a boy since the beginning of the story which is months before Ai drank the pill.

your right.but you remember Ayumi walk home alone.Way parent should do walk child age 12 or baby. at night time?If are a kidnap easy catch her.this detective conan episode 20 or Case closed episode 21.Way her alone.I proof this episode her was adult.Conan all friend is not know who him.not Ai or Agasa.

BUT Mitsuhiko has been a boy since the beginning of the story which is months before Ai drank the pill.

your right.but you remember Ayumi walk home alone.Way parent should do walk child age 12 or baby. at night time?If are a kidnap easy catch her.this detective conan episode 20 or Case closed episode 21.Way her alone.I proof this episode her was adult.Conan all friend is not know who him.not Ai or Agasa.

Not really...I sometimes also go to the bookstore(since a long time ago) by myself...

If you want some ideas as to what may happen in this scenario, refer to Conan's bad dream at the beginning of Movie 13 (Raven Chaser). I think that if Gin & Vodka were to catch Conan off guard, they would at least attempt to put bullets into Conan/Shinichi after realizing that their drug did not do the trick.

Or maybe , Vermouth will sacrifice herself and save Shinichi.

I believe will about if shinichi catch BO but Shiho try trade her to him. Vermouth will sacrifice herself and save Shinichi.

You are right and wrong

i think he would be killed and so would any one linked with him and the only surviver that has something to do with him would be the BO boss.they might tourture him in a room filled with a bad stench that will eventually die

I remember that in the Golden Apple case it said that sharon vineyard was learning acting from the same teacher

Gin is probably going to kill Vermouth once he gets on the boss' favorite list and know about her relationship with helping Conan and not telling the organiztion about Kudo being Conan

I remember that in the Golden Apple case it said that sharon vineyard was learning acting from the same teacher

Gin is probably going to kill Vermouth once he gets on the boss' favorite list and know about her relationship with helping Conan and not telling the organiztion about Kudo being Conan

But then, Vermouth is his favourite.

I think:

If Gin finds Conan (and knows of his identity as Kudo) he'll murder Conan on site and everybody around him one by one. Same goes for Chianti and Korn.

If Vodka finds him (also after knowing his identity) he'll tell the rest of the B.O. and the boss'll have Gin take care of him so Vodka doesn't mess things up.