Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Who Do You Want To Meet in Real Life?

Add you and take off me...the list is complete for me!

Let me remind everyone that it is generally not a good idea to arrange meetings with people you only know online. There have been many documented cases of people arranging to meet online "friends" who turned out to be dangerous people. Remember that famous New Yorker cartoon from 1993 with the caption, "On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog."? Everyone should bear that in mind when dealing with people in online forums and the like.

Let me remind everyone that it is generally not a good idea to arrange meetings with people you only know online. There have been many documented cases of people arranging to meet online "friends" who turned out to be dangerous people. Remember that famous New Yorker cartoon from 1993 with the caption, "On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog."? Everyone should bear that in mind when dealing with people in online forums and the like.

EXCUSE ME, but this is merely a thread that is asking who on DCW do you want to meet.

It is not a thread that in any way is trying to get people to meet.

There is a thread that suggests this...your post does not relate to the subject.

Please copy and paste your post and post in there.

I am sorry, but what do you mean? :huh:

It means I want to meet everyone on the list except me, and want to meet you too.

I would like to meet all of you guys specially Kaoko-chan :mrgreen:

and for whoever want to meet me I suggest you take that back I am too scary for you to see muhahahhaha

Kao-chan and CarpetCrawler <3

OMG, that's so touchy 0fbbf481.gif, Parkur :lol:

Same here <3

and for whoever want to meet me I suggest you take that back I am too scary for you to see muhahahhaha

You wanna meet me? LOL! Tell Doraemon to lend you his everywhere-door miss-bone-56.gif.

Thanks everyone who wants to meet me miss-bone-80.gif. But I guess that won't ever happens until we go up there miss-bone-48.gif <3

miss-bone-221.gif

As for me, I wanna meet... gosh, there are so many...

later miss-bone-135.gif <3 *bat winks*

Fine...tongue.gif

-Shuichi Akai

-Kiel

-Stradivarius

-Officer Kaoko

-Monsi

-CarpetCrawler

-Emy Ulfsdotter

-lashedcheek

-Kaitou1412

-Maurice

-Rom Yui

-Henny-chan

-detectiveRJB

-Yellowglow

-Shinichi Kodou

-Kai Takahashi

-Southpaw

-Pr1me 101

-Detective Gin

-Parkur

Why ever not?

Do you want to meet ME?

I would want to meet you, xXLeration! And, I would want to meet all the Admins and Mods, of course. Other people I would like to meet are Cheesus and blueberry. And Detective Gin, too.

I start to imagine what's behind the alias whenever I talk to anyone here, so I basically want to meet everyone that I talk to. But then I start to wonder if anyone of us is anything like what the others think, and how you see me, then I think that it's probably best too keep the mystery a mystery... but I'm still really curious!

I start to imagine what's behind the alias whenever I talk to anyone here, so I basically want to meet everyone that I talk to. But then I start to wonder if anyone of us is anything like what the others think, and how you see me, then I think that it's probably best too keep the mystery a mystery... but I'm still really curious!

Trust me, you don't want to know who I really am. tongue.gif