Detective Conan World
Detective-Shady-17

Funniest episodes and scenes

Am I the only one who apparently doesn't see the comedy in that episode, and think it's a giant pile of crap?

Funniest episode... hmm... I can think of funny moments, but not an episode that was all-around funny. The one that had the most funny moments in it was the Karaoke Box Murder Case.

@Carpet Crawler - Was that the one with the Maracas, Eisuke and the 'gay' couple that were actually a man and a woman-who-looked-like-a-man?

Anyway, I reckon that the coffee n' cake one (I think the manga file was called 'coffee with murderous intent'). I know it ended sadly but the bits with Conans "ah le le"s were hilarious and the dot eye segments with Takagi and Megure... Also that one where Jodie pretended she and Camel were a couple and the whole 'shiranpuri' thing, that case was funny in parts.

Am I the only one who apparently doesn't see the comedy in that episode, and think it's a giant pile of crap?

Funniest episode... hmm... I can think of funny moments, but not an episode that was all-around funny. The one that had the most funny moments in it was the Karaoke Box Murder Case.

No. I hated the secret of high sales too.

Eisuke in the Karaoke Box Murder Case....was....a....little...strange. Me likey! icon_e_biggrin.gif

@Carpet Crawler - Was that the one with the Maracas, Eisuke and the 'gay' couple that were actually a man and a woman-who-looked-like-a-man?

That would be the one, yes!! I love how in the first half they make it look like Eisuke saw something, or that he could have been the killer, but the only reason he as acting weird was because he saw that creepy couple kissing. :lol:

Thanks for replying CarpetCrawler, I still haven't seen all the eps and so wasn't certain if that was the right one. I did find everyones reactions in that ep to that women being, well, female rather... amusing :lol:

I thought episodes 597-598 were pretty funny. I mean, it wasn't all around funny, but it was the funniest story arc in a really long time. I don't want to spoil anything for anybody, but feel free to watch it. It's already on YouTube.

There are quite a few episodes I laughed at. One was that there was a wrestler guy who bonked Takagi and Megure's heads together and then started choking Conan. Ran came to the rescue and did some karate move called 'Shining Wizard' and throughout the whole episode she was trying to remember what it was called and then she did. Another few funny ones were during or right after the Clash of Red and Black Arc. Jodie and the other FBI agents run from one of Shinichi's former soccer playing classmates and when Camel is suspected as a murderer and they have to cover it up. And any episode with Heiji makes me laugh. Conan pretended he was a girl and covered Heiji's eyes, saying 'Who am I?' and then Conan and Heiji both get jealous and their eyebrows twitch. Also episodes where Yukiko and Yuusaku apppear. I could think of many episodes...

Detective Conan OVA 1 and the episode where a high school girl claim to have kiss Shinichi - Pro Soccer Player Blackmail Case.

Ran and Conan reaction is still priceless to me.

OVA 1 is just funny.

Plus any episodes with Eri being mad is good.

During the halloween case Heiji sent a message back to Conan with hearts in it, that made me laugh so hard xD.

During one of the early Heiji cases when Conan asks why Heiji was there Heiji answered "To see you <3", to which Conan answered by pointing his stun gun watch at him xD.

There was this episode where this guy was trying to take Ran hostage. It went something like this.

Guy: Don't move or this girl get it!

Conan + Kogoro: Ahhh don't do that!! She's really stro-

Ran: *looks fierce and punches/kicks the guy unconscious*

Ran: *turns around* Ahhhh that was so scary! D8

Conan + Kogoro: .__. errr...yeah (what's scary is you!)

Can't remember exactly, but I thought that was funny xD.

I laugh at a lot of Kogoro moments too, Kogoro is so funny xD.

During the Akemi case there was this detective that has really girly long eyelashes eyes. The face Conan and Kogoro make is hilarious xD (Ran smacking them is hilarious too xD).

I miss the old Gosho humor...

I think the funniest moment in anime is in Movie 8 Magician of the silver sky .When Mouri Kogoro knows he's eaten a chocolate has toxic. His face look...tmp_conan276.jpg

Oh gosh! I nearly forgot all about that time! I remember watching that for the first time and laughing at how the color of his skin changed from pink to green to blue and so on really fast.

I think the funniest moment in anime is in Movie 8 Magician of the silver sky .When Mouri Kogoro knows he's eaten a chocolate has toxic. His face look...tmp_conan276.jpg

XD yup it was unforgettable movie 8 that is..... :lol:

oh yeah! i forgot to add episode 335 coz' of haibara and conan XD

and episode 574 coz' of the Kazu-Hei pair's comedy... (darn u heiji! he got me there coz' i thought he's confessing his feelings towards kazuha!!! XD)

I also thought the Two-Mix episode was pretty funny.

At least, my parents thought it was.

Yes, apparently, they watch it, too, and that was the only episode that made them laugh so hard they cried.

Gezzzz!!! In movie 9, Sonoko looked funnier!!! (Sonoko is my favorite character and my hair is the same to her)

545034_1285123774652_full.jpg

Gezzzz!!! In movie 9, Sonoko looked funnier!!! (Sonoko is my favorite character and my hair is the same to her)

545034_1285123774652_full.jpg

But Kogoro's face changed colors!

That was the highlight of the whole movie right there (not including the Ran to Shinichi confession).