Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Shiho Miyano & Saguru Hakuba

Puh-leeze! I bet people will vote for ShinKaz *cough*me+aico*cough* than for those two -__-

YUP............. 100 % m087.gif

My opinion is that Whatever couple you are cheering for or what shipper you are........ will never know who's gonna end up with who.......unless the author makes it "OFFICIAL" in the series or manga......m052.gif

ANYWAYS.......... i'd rather vote for ShinKaz than AixMitsuhiko . coz i think haibara deserves someone better than mitsuhiko (i'm not saying mitsuhiko is not great or something) but i just rather think that haibara needs someone better suited for her..........and someone that really understands her.....................like Conan......m177.gif

AiCon for the win!!!!!!!!!! m019.gif

and i'm saying ai/co makes no *censored* sense whatsoever because he's ALREADY in love with someone...he's going SO FAR for someone..why turn back on ai, i agree her being a close freind but not a lover. SERIOUSLY!!

we all have our favorites and i'm not trying to be mean but..IT MAKES NO SENSE

nevermind. as soon as i say something someone is gonna jump on my back. so forget it. forget i ever said anything and forget me.

i know what you mean AokoNakamorI-san m177.gif

i don't like to argue about this kind of thinks ( coz there pointless when you know the truth )......

As an AiCon fan i have accepted the fact that it can never happen .... i have considered that already......having seen the series for a while know (also reading it). it's really impossible to ignore Shinichi's feeling's for Ran and her feeling's toward Shinichi....m095.gif *fangirl cry*

I just wish that author-san will give a happy ending to haibara-san... so she won't be that " stuck-up and evil girl" everyone misunderstand's...And so she could finally smile a real smile...m103.gifand be happy.......

BUT I WILL STILL BE SUPPORTING THEM UNTIL THAT SCENE IS PUBLISHED !!!!!!!!m123.gif SO UNTIL THEN........ AICON SHIPPER TILL THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!m087.gif

Honestly, even though I'm an anti AiCon to the end.

(Since, if it happens I would most likely stalk Gosho Aoyama until I find him, the murder him with the most gruesome murder found in DC. But before that, claim rights to DC and then write the 'official ending' while making the ConAi ending the alternate one. )

I still really like Shiho, so it'd be nice if she ends up with a happy ending. So ShihoXHakuba I really like, it may not be possible, but it does make sense (sort of) and so I like it. ^_^

75aichan....OKIYA?! you want her to end up with akai...who has already had 2 girlfreinds.

and i agree. i'm still anti aico and i do want haibara to end up happy but...i think she's happy as she is. growing up naturally

75aichan....OKIYA?! you want her to end up with akai...who has already had 2 girlfreinds.

and i agree. i'm still anti aico and i do want haibara to end up happy but...i think she's happy as she is. growing up naturally

I didn't know that you're an AiCon fan. \o/

I didn't know that you're an AiCon fan. \o/

i'm..NOT. i just said ANTI aico -.-;; but take it or leave it. i'm a mainstream shipper. i ship the pairings that are acctually ON PAPER. but i hold no grudge to other pairings. i just don't like them. other people have favorites

Well I don't really care about that,Okiya/Akai can have all the girlfriends he wants...I just like to watch how their interactions change...

Even if they don't end up together,I like the way the relationship is established,and Shiho/Okiya interactions are slowly changing(well I don't want to spoil anything)...

That's basically why I loved Aicon in the first place,because their relashionship changed slowly,they became closer...Even if they are not "lovers",they are interesting to watch when they are together.

This is also why I don't like AixMitsuhiko as well,we actually don't see an evolution in their relashionship...Ai doesn't show interest on Mitsuhiko yet since he's a child,something eventually will happen when he'll grow up,but for now he's just a friend for Ai.And I doubt Gosho will make a manga with the grown up DB to show their relashionship ...

Well I don't really care about that,Okiya/Akai can have all the girlfriends he wants...I just like to watch how their interactions change...

Even if they don't end up together,I like the way the relationship is established,and Shiho/Okiya interactions are slowly changing(well I don't want to spoil anything)...

That's basically why I loved Aicon in the first place,because their relashionship changed slowly,they became closer...Even if they are not "lovers",they are interesting to watch when they are together.

This is also why I don't like AixMitsuhiko as well,we actually don't see an evolution in their relashionship...Ai doesn't show interest on Mitsuhiko yet since he's a child,something eventually will happen when he'll grow up,but for now he's just a friend for Ai.And I doubt Gosho will make a manga with the grown up DB to show their relashionship ...

HE SHOULD!!! that'd be as interesting as a manga series called "detective shinichi"

There was an evolution, actually. First of all, Mitsuhiko getting his crush on Ai was something that didn't automatically happen. And Haibara didn't always tease him or smile at him, and Mitsuhiko jumps more often at the chance to protect Ayumi or Haibara.

I think that's evolution in a relationship. :P

And Ai and Conan don't have that much in the first place. They may have had character development- but it doesn't show. Nothing has changed between the two of them EXCEPT for MAYBE the fact that Haibara trusts him a little more. And judging by the fact that she sent his parents after him to London, I think that says something to her trust of him. :P

As for this crazy idea of Shiho and Saguru... there might be one or two cases where it's possible that they could have a chane(?) I doubt it though. If that Natsumi person that Saguru was flirting with looked a bit like Shiho then I could have said that he mistook her for Shiho from when they met as children like the case with Shiratory and Kobayashi but even I'm not convinced that this theory is even lowly likely. That would mean that Saguru felt that Natsumi couldn't be the killer, which would mean that he's a bad detective and he didn't feel even little remorese at her being the culprit.

Sorry, that's the only possible explanation that I could come up with, I don't want to get your hopes up so just try to give up on this.

All I can say is that we shouldn't be too quick to rule anything out just yet, unless certain pairings have been firmly established (e.g. Takagi & Sato, Heiji & Kazuha, Sonoko & Makoto, Shiratori & Kobayashi). We've had some unexpected pairings: Chiba & Dr. Agasa were paired with characters who "popped up out of nowhere" when they were paired; Shiratori & Kobayashi were two well-established characters who didn't know each other's existence for 400+ episodes before they got paired up.

I believe that pairing Ai with either Conan or Mitsuhiko will be extremely problematic. Conan already loves a certain someone else, and Ai would probably risk alienating Conan if she attempted to flirt with him. Mitsuhiko is probably too childish for Ai's liking.

The only concern about this pairing Ai/Shiho with Hakuba I have is that the producers of DC seemingly do not want Hakuba to make additional appearances in DC in the foreseeable future. Other than that, I would be perfectly fine with it.

Wow, Hakuba mistakenly thought of Natsumi as his first love (Haibara) is quite new for me. Never thought of that. But if it is the case... like Shiratori with Kobayashi and Satou, that would be unbelievable! But I doubt that, considering many chapters have passed since that case.

saguru should be with akako right :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I guess it is better for Haibara to stay as a child and marry mitsuhiko :) even though she was 11 y older :);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

• Upvote 1

On 4/8/2012 at 3:39 PM, 75aichan said:

Okiya is the best choice for her^^Mitsuhiko can't handle her personnality...

Major spoiler:

Spoiler

In episode 1047, Vermouth tells Mary: "How does it feel to die by the poison your own sister created?" The person who created the poison is Elena Miyano. If Elena is Mary's sister, then Mary is Haibara's aunt. If Mary is Haibara's aunt, then Okiya is Haibara's cousin! The one below is a spoiler for files 1051-1054:

Spoiler

If you are shipping her with Okiya because he's an undercover agent, then why not with Amuro? He has no hostility towards Shiho, had a past with Elena Miyano, seems to have been friends with Akemi, and hates Akai (if it is revealed to Haibara that Akai is the cause of her sisters death, she will hate him too). She doesn't fear him as much as she feared Okiya (see episode 813, 1053). And it is possible that Amuro knows that she is Shiho but is keeping quiet about it because he said in the Trapped at Hatoyama Farm Case: "That girl, Haibara Ai... I feel like I have met her before; she seems like a shy one, always obscuring her eyes... with her hat." At the end of file 1054, she is seen staring at him.