Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Shiho Miyano & Saguru Hakuba

YO! Umm... I think I'd start a topic about Saguru X Shiho.

What do you think of Saguru and Haibara as couples?

Because it's kind of lonely for Haibara not having a spouse, so I guess Saguru will make a good match :D.

To ConAi's fan: It's obvious that Haibara and Conan will never be together, so why not support her with Hakuba :Pth_102_.gif?

[edit] I really think that this pairing is really awesome (and cute). They have/share many similarities 014.gif! Look:

• Both Shiho and Saguru have almost the exact same hairstyles (wavy/messy at the top) and also the same hair color (brownish).
  • Haibara's okaa-san is British and Saguru comes from England. They both share the same hometown.
  • They are both sarcastic in their own ways.

(Gonna edit this list if I can think of anything...)

dvd_15210_9_thumbn.jpg

270px-Haibara_1080.png

So let's discuss it here... what do you think of this pairing th_084_.gif?

Edited by Officer Kaoko
  • Upvote 3

YO! Umm... I think I'd start a topic about Saguru X Shiho.

What do you think of Saguru and Haibara as couples?

Because it's kind of lonely for Haibara not having a spouse, so I guess Saguru will make a good match :D.

well the pairing sound good but here are the problems

1. would Ai go back to her normally at the end she might choose to stay as a kid

2. how are those two gonna meet each other

3. what about Ai's past with the BO would he still want to be with her after knowing that

4. how do you know that Hakuba doesn't have a girlfriend

To ConAi's fan: It's obvious that Haibara and Conan will never be together, so why not support her with Hakuba :Pth_102_.gif?

I love you6f428754.gif

Regarding Saguru Hakuba: It seems that the producers of DC currently have no plans to feature Hakuba more prominently, as evidenced by the following:

In the most recent Manga chapters, there is a storyline of Conan, Ran, Kogoro, and Dr. Agasa going to London and solving cases there. Given that Hakuba spends most of his time in England, you'd expect him to show up during this story line, but no - I was not able to find him anywhere in those Manga chapters.

^Shame. Would've been great if he also found out Kudo's secret and helped in his search for the Black Organization. It's obvious the B.O. is connected to places outside Japan, wouldn't be surprising if a few of the cases Hakuba's come across had something to do with them.

I would love to see it be AiConan but it does appear as that wont happen sadly. So This is a better option then possibly having her die in the end or something of that sort.

Yeah, haha. Woh, hold it! Where'd you get that idea d582d79f.gif?!

well the pairing sound good but here are the problems

1. would Ai go back to her normally at the end she might choose to stay as a kid

Aye! She must get back to normal! Although she may not show it but I think she secretly hope to have her original form (to be with Shinichi 4e5dd44a.gif).

2. how are those two gonna meet each other

Destiny th_113_.gif. Nah, I'm sure they'll meet in one of the upcoming cases th_102_.gif.

3. what about Ai's past with the BO would he still want to be with her after knowing that

Umm efb50fe2.gif... now that you mention it. Maybe it'll be something like this:

At the park; night time.

Shiho: Now you know my past... our relationship is finished. I know that this day would come... I know you'll hate me... I- *turns to run 064.gif*

Hakuba: *took a grip of Shiho's hand* Hold it df13952b.gif!

Shiho: *teary eyes* Eh-? *turns to Hakuba miss-bone-57.gif*

Hakuba: *eyes closed [cool pose]* The past is the past... We can never change it. Not to mention that it wasn't your decision to make. I understand you, Shiho... I'll never let you go... you are the girl of my dreams... I'll protect you till death part us...

Shiho: Hakuba-kun miss-bone-165.gif...

Hakuba: Shiho th_113_.gif...

*curtain closes*

th_106_.gifth_106_.gif

4. how do you know that Hakuba doesn't have a girlfriend

He doesn't have. And I know that for sure ac0d5cff.gif; He was attracted to Aoko from Magic Kaito, but Aoko wasn't interested in him. And he was interested in Natsuki (a female detective in a certain episode) but in the end she turned out to be the murderer miss-bone-119.gif. I guess Gosho plans to unit them together 048.gif.

i think she's better stay as a kid, since she has made a new friend in her school..

That's better than she back to his normal body but has no one, except Agasa..

Nah... I don't think it'll be normal if Shiho stays as a child 4fd9f2d3.gif.

I didn't think either of them knows the other exists...

They don't but hopefully they will in the future :P.

Regarding Saguru Hakuba: It seems that the producers of DC currently have no plans to feature Hakuba more prominently, as evidenced by the following:

In the most recent Manga chapters, there is a storyline of Conan, Ran, Kogoro, and Dr. Agasa going to London and solving cases there. Given that Hakuba spends most of his time in England, you'd expect him to show up during this story line, but no - I was not able to find him anywhere in those Manga chapters.

But that doesn't mean that he'll never be featured again th_102_.gif.

^Shame. Would've been great if he also found out Kudo's secret and helped in his search for the Black Organization. It's obvious the B.O. is connected to places outside Japan, wouldn't be surprising if a few of the cases Hakuba's come across had something to do with them.

Nice said! I know, it won't be surprising th_057_.gif.But it would be interesting sillyp1.gif.

• Upvote 2

hakuba lives in england which is far from japan what is destiny gonna do ?!?

and Ai might decide to stay as a child !!hahaha even if she turned back to her normal body they won't be together give it up :twisted:

and hakuba is a detective maybe he'll put her in jail after knowing what she has done not to mention he seems to be so into girls so it won't be hard to find a new girlfriend07baa27a.gif

Yup! No hope at all 098eb4a5.gif... no hope for Haibara to be with Conan 023.gif. Unless Ran dies, or if there were to be a flip of change in Gosho's mind ac0d5cff.gif.

hmm, but if Ran dies, Shinichi/Conan will surely die with her. so no use?

• Upvote 2

true!!!088.gifand he won't allow her to die048.gif so there is no need to worryf529a952.gifare you a ShinRan?!?!?!?!??!

hakuba lives in england which is far from japan what is destiny gonna do ?!?

and Ai might decide to stay as a child !!hahaha even if she turned back to her normal body they won't be together give it up :twisted:

and hakuba is a detective maybe he'll put her in jail after knowing what she has done not to mention he seems to be so into girls so it won't be hard to find a new girlfriend07baa27a.gif

Yeah, Shiho love Hakuba, Hakuba spam her, Shiho take her soul to cloud.

The Brutal Loss

true!!!088.gifand he won't allow her to die048.gif so there is no need to worryf529a952.gifare you a ShinRan?!?!?!?!??!

If not Hakuba then it has to be with Shinichi th_057_.gif.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I am a fan or not, I just think that Ran should be with Shinichi. That's all.

I just finished watching episode 219 again, and I am really supporting this idea. I would love to see Shiho and Saguru together! I mean, they're such a nice pair! I'm not saying this because I'm a ShinRan, but I'm saying this because Shiho just matches Saguru. They're perfect!

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I kind of noticed that. I'm also a ShinRan, that's why. :)

^_^

Shiho x Saguru? Good idea! But no hope miss-bone-33.gif

There's hope f529a952.gif! They are both singles sillyp1.gif...

I just finished watching episode 219 again, and I am really supporting this idea. I would love to see Shihi and Saguru together! I mean, they're such a nice pair! I'm not saying this because I'm a ShinRan, but I'm saying this because Shiho just matches Saguru. They're perfect!

Yay th_100_.gif! I am glad you are now supporting this pairing, Yellowglow 074.gif! Perfect, right 074.gif? They match, right? They are both awesome, right 074.gif!?

• Upvote 1

Shiho and Saguru as a couple? Was there a scene where the two had contact to each other?

Since I've never seen them being together I cannot take to the idea though they have some similarities as you pointed.

But I do love AiCon and ShinShi as a paring. too bad that these parins couldn't be made...they are so cute.

And it's a pitty that Ai has no one as a spouse. She is such an attractive character. Mituhiko seems to have a romantic feeling toward her but I don't like the paring.

Shiho and Saguru as a couple? Was there a scene where the two had contact to each other?

Since I've never seen them being together I cannot take to the idea though they have some similarities as you pointed.

But I do love AiCon and ShinShi as a paring. too bad that these parins couldn't be made...they are so cute.

And it's a pitty that Ai has no one as a spouse. She is such an attractive character. Mituhiko seems to have a romantic feeling toward her but I don't like the paring.

Shinichi and Shiho however do make a good pairing, but sadly... it will end up as Shinichi X Ran.

I don't like Mitsuhiko being with Haibara either. It's too creepy. The idea send shivers up my spines afd371da.gif. I mean... the age gap, even their characterize don't match.

Shiho and Saguru makes good pairing IMHO. Gosho doesn't leave his characters without one (spouse). So I personally guarantee he will pair them up ;-).

Ah, in movie 10... they were so close JFBQ00184070402A.gif!