Detective Conan World
hopes

What Music Do You Listen To?

I like anything that's metal or rock especially those from MCR, Simple Plan, Green Day, Dragonforce and X-Japan. :P I also like K-POP as well as J-POP and other languages as well like Tokio Hotel(German).

• Upvote 1

I listen almost all that i think it's good to hear

>>especially the anime ones

(DC -- Naifu. Mai Kuraki. TWO-MIX etc...)

also anime music that has a guitar solo during the start of the song... :) :) :)

Music that can hit you through the heart. I mean songs that has meaningful lyrics and has an emotion in it like the songs from The Script(Fave Band forever!! A band with proper music, Never runs out of songs to write, Writes songs based from their experiences ), Coldplay(Cool band and meaningful lyrics), Some Maroon 5 songs(Something you can relate too), Simple Plan(Same with maroon 5), The Police, Snow Patrol and some solo artists. I mostly love Original Rock\Alternative Rock music with those strong bass and awesome combination of instruments particularly the drums and piano though I tend to listen to some hip-hop too.

Music that can hit you through the heart.. I mean songs that has meaningful lyrics and has an emotion in it like the songs from The Script(Fave Band forever... A band with proper music.. Writes songs based from their experiences ), Coldplay(Cool band and meaningful lyrics), Some Maroon 5 songs(Something you can relate too), Simple Plan(Same with maroon 5), The Police, Snow Patrol and some solo artists. I mostly love Original Rock\Alternative Rock music with those strong bass and awesome combination of instruments particularly the drums and piano though I tend to listen to some hip-hop too.

Well, ya got double post!

I disagree with you, I like Mobb Deep, Ghostface Killah, Job For A Cowboy (f***ing deathcore!), The Berzerker, Public Enemy, and Limp Bizkit

Well, ya got double post!

I disagree with you, I like Mobb Deep, Ghostface Killah, Job For A Cowboy (f***ing deathcore!), The Berzerker, Public Enemy, and Limp Bizkit

We all have different taste in music so you cant disagree with me :P anyways, I dont really care about what genre of music a song is under as long as it is good.

I like Hiphop and RNB; or anything with awesome (bass) beats. I sometimes listen to Rock music. Not much into Pop and Electric (whatever it's called? Sorry). ^^

Oh and I'm into Acoustic songs lately (because I'm playing the guitar...uh, I've been playing the guitar since last year though I'm still not good at it. /sigh).

I'm really in for pop and rock and rap rock and hip hop. But I don't really go for any genre... I pretty much listen to any. But my main filter is that the song should have sense. I never listen to non sensical ones and those that promote bad things (like drugs and stuffs)