Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

Does any one know where to find/downloads conan episodes?i only have 200 episodes,,please give me some site to watch or download..im new at this..tnx

You can try visit the DCTP website, they have all of the releases there.

In Wikipedia:

10 years ago "One of Yusaku Kudo's incomplete novels is stolen — it will be used to construct a murder 10 years later. "

What ep (or manga chapter) is this? O_o

In Wikipedia:

10 years ago "One of Yusaku Kudo's incomplete novels is stolen — it will be used to construct a murder 10 years later. "

What ep (or manga chapter) is this? O_o

one of my favorites ones

anime: 144-145

manga: volume 22, files 4-7

Hello there!! I'm a newbie in DCW!

Just want to ask, do you know which opening or ending song this pic's taken from?

OP 25 "Revive" by Kuraki Mai. (lucky your capture has the song name on it.)

I was just wondering what episode answered to the question left behind in the Teitan High School's Ghost Story part 1. It was asking about vermouth and what she did or didn't do while being at the school. I'm just wondering if they answered that question in another episode. if so then let me know which one it is please.

I assume that it is not yet answered

To me it kind of seems important. just enough to think about. I've seen some other forums that had lists of plot related mysteries. This wasn't on there. With that I thought they answered it in another episode that I missed somewhere.

To me it kind of seems important. just enough to think about. I've seen some other forums that had lists of plot related mysteries. This wasn't on there. With that I thought they answered it in another episode that I missed somewhere.

Replying to an oldish post here, but we do have a list of unresolved mysteries going, but it is not complete:

In terms of what Vermouth was going the entire time she was at the school, the Vermouth timeline might help: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Vermouth_timeline

That's not it. Nobody died in the episode I'm looking for. The artist wanted to kill his uncle because his uncle didn't support his art. But his uncle secretly bought his art to support him. The artist faked his memory loss. In the end they thought the artist was trying to commit suicide or something.