Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

Sorry for the belate reply. I was really busy and didn't see this till now. The episode your requested me to find... here -> Episode 479: Three Days with Heiji Hattori

Sorry if my answer was too late D:

And you are very welcome! :-D

She said it was eighty something xD It was Episode 130-131: The Indiscriminate Stadium Threatening Case

Right after the episode she was introduced. :-D

thanks!!i remembered an episode where an author or a writer rides on a bicycle in front of detective boys who are playing baseball and then he murders another writer or an author.

thanks!!i remembered an episode where an author or a writer rides on a bicycle in front of detective boys who are playing baseball and then he murders another writer or an author.

probably 454-455 The Overturned Conclusion

Sorry for the belate reply. I was really busy and didn't see this till now. The episode your requested me to find... here -> Episode 479: Three Days with Heiji Hattori

She said it was eighty something xD It was Episode 130-131: The Indiscriminate Stadium Threatening Case

i just remembered an episode where ran,mouri and conan are staying in a hotel and a murder occurs.The killer uses a glider to fly back to the hotel

I recently watched it 203-204 The Black Wings of Icarus

thanks user 4869.I just remebered an episode where mouri meets a girl who was his student(i guess)and suddenly there is a bomb explosion from the car.And the one driving the car was his student's sister.And mouri reveals his studen to be the killer.

I just remebered an episode where mouri meets a girl who was his student(i guess)and suddenly there is a bomb explosion from the car.And the one driving the car was his student's sister.And mouri reveals his studen to be the killer.

I am searching for the Episode where GIN actually tries to kill Mori Kogoro because he thought he was connected to the FBI and Shuu stopped him. I know it was one of the Clash of Red and Black Episodes but I cant seem to find it.

I just skipped through all of them, eitherway I missed something or im just blind. D:

Could anyone tell me which exact episode it is? (:

Oh, I believed it was Clash of Red and Black, sorry then. :)

Edit: Yup found it, it was that New Years Special. . . right, totally forgot about that! (:

I just remebered an episode where mouri meets a girl who was his student(i guess)and suddenly there is a bomb explosion from the car.And the one driving the car was his student's sister.And mouri reveals his studen to be the killer.

please answer

I have another question, does anyone knows which episode officer Sato first time see Kogoro in 'talking' sleeping mood?

240-241 The Shinkansen Train Transport Case

please answer

Episode 150: The Truth Behind the Car Explosion

Episode 150: The Truth Behind the Car Explosion

thanks 'Kaitou Kid Legendary thief' .I just remembered an episode where detective boys find a person dead in a bathtub but when they call the police the body is gone and the murderer is the victim's brother.

I have one episode that I'm looking for. This was the last episode I saw in Korea due to my sisters wanting to watch something else every time.

So the scene I can remember is when Ran suspected Conan as Shinichi and I think the line she said was "You're Shinichi aren't you?" (But that was in Korean so I don't know how it is in English.) so she slaps him and his glasses fly off (or knocks off his glasses... Not sure). :huh: It's not so clear but I know it's somewhere before Haibara was introduced.

That's all I have in my memory. I just want to know how Conan got away with that. :huh:

thanks 'Kaitou Kid Legendary thief' .I just remembered an episode where detective boys find a person dead in a bathtub but when they call the police the body is gone and the murderer is the victim's brother.

you mean the one where they were chasing a cat, right? that's pretty early on - episode 15, "The Missing Corpse Murder Case"

I have one episode that I'm looking for. This was the last episode I saw in Korea due to my sisters wanting to watch something else every time.

So the scene I can remember is when Ran suspected Conan as Shinichi and I think the line she said was "You're Shinichi aren't you?" (But that was in Korean so I don't know how it is in English.) so she slaps him and his glasses fly off (or knocks off his glasses... Not sure). :huh: It's not so clear but I know it's somewhere before Haibara was introduced.

That's all I have in my memory. I just want to know how Conan got away with that. :huh:

this one is also fairly early on (as you mentioned :) )... it's the one where they visit the magician, and when Ran becomes suspicious Yukiko comes and saves him - episode 96, a two-hour special "The Great Detective is Cornered! Two Big Murder Cases in a Row"

• Upvote 1

you mean the one where they were chasing a cat, right? that's pretty early on - episode 15, "The Missing Corpse Murder Case"

this one is also fairly early on (as you mentioned :) )... it's the one where they visit the magician, and when Ran becomes suspicious Yukiko comes and saves him - episode 96, a two-hour special "The Great Detective is Cornered! Two Big Murder Cases in a Row"

thanks