Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

Hi, I'm searching for this clip where Kaito Kid said "寝ている姿はなかなかかわいいじゃないな”"your/her sleeping face/figure is rather cute" something like that

(from this AMV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgHcjduOr44 at 1.00-1.01)

(because he didn't specifically use any gender-specific pronoun, so I don't know who he was referring to)

but I can't remember who he said that too. Initially I thought he said that to Conan about Ran, but it wasn't the Black Star and it's not the Magic Lover's Murder Case episodes.

On 1/12/2011 at 6:05 PM, Officer Kaoko said:

Do you miss some old episodes? And want to re-watch them again but forgot the episode number 1b38f9e2.gif? Well, no need to worry 4412144b.gif, because this is the right thread for it 044.gif! Just describe the details you remember and we will try to look them up for you! Just name it!

PS. You do not need to create a new thread. Just go here.

I want to ask about one episode in Wich " shinichi and ran going somewhere in bus (evening time am sure) they talking about the name plates of car as per their name (Sherlock's) or character ( im not sure about it) then suddenly shining look outside the bus there name plate Wich describe the demons number (obviously it's black porsche ) shinichi chase the car but fails. Please tell me the episode please

5 hours ago, Harshalbhoi said:

I want to ask about one episode in Wich " shinichi and ran going somewhere in bus (evening time am sure) they talking about the name plates of car as per their name (Sherlock's) or character ( im not sure about it) then suddenly shining look outside the bus there name plate Wich describe the demons number (obviously it's black porsche ) shinichi chase the car but fails. Please tell me the episode please

I think you meant episode 400, "Ran's suspicions". They were making out words from plate numbers while being on a bus, and then Shinichi saw a fake plate number, and the numbers said " robbery"

It wasn't Gin's black porsche though but other than that I feel like the description fits.

On 1/12/2011 at 6:05 PM, Officer Kaoko said:

Do you miss some old episodes? And want to re-watch them again but forgot the episode number 1b38f9e2.gif? Well, no need to worry 4412144b.gif, because this is the right thread for it 044.gif! Just describe the details you remember and we will try to look them up for you! Just name it!

PS. You do not need to create a new thread. Just go here.

In which episode shinichi said if the Sherlock is brighter side then Moriarty is darker side of Sherlock something like that please tell me

I read somewhere that this person saw an episode that the culprit painted the ceiling with a type of poison/substance and people would get killed after inhaling the toxic air. I tried searching for that episode but can’t seem to find it. Does that episode really exist?

Hi,

There is an very old episode, i watched it when i was a kid. I tried to look for it myself but didn't manage it so i'm not too sure. What i remember is Sato making an indirect contact with the Black Organization. The scene was Sato noticing that someone stepped on a paint on the ground (the room was messy i think) and suspected that someone else was in the room. That person was Vodka. But she will never found out. The scene was very very short.

I don't put much hopes but thanks in advance if you know the answer!