Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

11 hours ago, Neo Balthazar said:

maybe you were thinking of this one cause what you described sounds like it 

The Mysterious Mansion of a Band of Thieves Case

Yes, this One. Thank you. Btw, I need another one: it's in a mansion too, and it's one of the oldest episodes, and the only thing I can remember it's that before going to commercial, appears an image of a person as a vampire. That's the only thing that I can apparently remember.

44 minutes ago, NightSpade said:

Yes, this One. Thank you. Btw, I need another one: it's in a mansion too, and it's one of the oldest episodes, and the only thing I can remember it's that before going to commercial, appears an image of a person as a vampire. That's the only thing that I can apparently remember.

Check out ep 88-89 if memory serves me well

• Upvote 1

Hi:) my first post :D i need that episode when Ran and Conan met an old man in the bus and he told Ran that he knows her and he needs her father to tell him stuff, the killer was in the bus by the way, and not sure if it was a bus or train lol.

8 hours ago, The Boss Akai said:

Hi:) my first post :D i need that episode when Ran and Conan met an old man in the bus and he told Ran that he knows her and he needs her father to tell him stuff, the killer was in the bus by the way, and not sure if it was a bus or train lol.

The Mysterious Old Man Disappearance Case

152 episode

Huummm, the one when Conan saw a fake murder kills his victim ( a dummy ) from behind usin knife through the window of neighbour's house. idk am remembrin very old eps i watched when i was a child :P

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 11:15 AM, The Boss Akai said:

Huummm, the one when Conan saw a fake murder kills his victim ( a dummy ) from behind usin knife through the window of neighbour's house. idk am remembrin very old eps i watched when i was a child :P

Episode 83 or 110

Im not sure cause each is the same as you tell

On 1/12/2011 at 2:35 PM, Officer Kaoko said:

Do you miss some old episodes? And want to re-watch them again but forgot the episode number 1b38f9e2.gif? Well, no need to worry 4412144b.gif, because this is the right thread for it 044.gif! Just describe the details you remember and we will try to look them up for you! Just name it!

PS. You do not need to create a new thread. Just go here.

Episode num 220

I'm not sure about the actual figure of their picture quality, but I've watched all up to the newest episode on animetv.io and I thought it was good enough. (Sorry, but in accordance with forum rules, I will not link directly to their Detective Conan pages. Not too hard to find though.)

Hello again, guys. I'm trying to find a episode which.. I think it's before episode 470, and I remember that all happened in a Inn, and three probably culprits were 3 womans, also, they had problem to inspect the culprits due to the problem that only male polices were in the scene, so they had to call some females polices.

It's probably 'the design of poison and mirage' episode 652-655. But i don't think the women poisoned her son, she was like a secretary sort of thing.

• Upvote 1

Hello Fellow Detective Conan Fans,

I have long been in search of a particular episode. Minimum Spoiler but be warned....

Okay so here is the story as best as I can remember it. 

A lady is suspicious that Conan might know she committed a crime. So she invites him home for a sleep over.  While she is taking a shower Conan finds evidence that she did indeed kill someone. While confronting her about the murder she confesses and then says she will have to take care of Conan too. Turns out it was a trap because Conan had called Mouri and her confession was sent onto the police. 

The only other thing I can remember is the lady drove a red sports car.

Your help in my quest for the episode number is appreciated!

Thanks

Niffum

15 hours ago, Niffum said:

I have long been in search of a particular episode. Minimum Spoiler but be warned....

A lady is suspicious that Conan might know she committed a crime. So she invites him home for a sleep over.  While she is taking a shower Conan finds evidence that she did indeed kill someone. While confronting her about the murder she confesses and then says she will have to take care of Conan too. Turns out it was a trap because Conan had called Mouri and her confession was sent onto the police. 

Thanks

Niffum

I think it's episode 826 - the beauty, the lies and the secrets

• Like 1

On 1/22/2019 at 4:03 PM, Niffum said:

Thanks

Niffum

I think it's episode 826 - the beauty, the lies and the secrets

• That is the one! Thank you so much. I spent way too long search for that episode on Wiki.

On 1/28/2019 at 2:02 PM, W1ZARD said:

Can anyone help me, I want to watch all episode about BO, can you help me to find all episode about BO so far?

It should all be on the wiki if you just search for BO. The wiki is a really well organized and easy to use, and arguably the best, part of the site.

Hi ALL!

Having a nerd moment here. I remember an episode where it showed Ran/Rachel and Conan requesting Richard/Kogoro to have dinner at a restaurant but Richard/Kogoro doesn't want to and points out that they both always order the most expensive on the menu. Not sure if the scene showed them requesting or they already had dinner and Richard was complaining

I'm sure it can only be an episode from season 1 to 4 (it can't be past the first 100 episodes). I also just remember that it was a good episode hence I'm asking, so if you happen to know that one PLEASE tell me..

Many thanks!!

On 3/7/2019 at 5:21 AM, Ric Sanchez said:

Hi ALL!

Having a nerd moment here. I remember an episode where it showed Ran/Rachel and Conan requesting Richard/Kogoro to have dinner at a restaurant but Richard/Kogoro doesn't want to and points out that they both always order the most expensive on the menu. Not sure if the scene showed them requesting or they already had dinner and Richard was complaining

I'm sure it can only be an episode from season 1 to 4 (it can't be past the first 100 episodes). I also just remember that it was a good episode hence I'm asking, so if you happen to know that one PLEASE tell me..

Many thanks!!

It may be episode 66, the night road murder case.