Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

I'm probably going to turn this into a "where did I hear this BGM before" thread

The BGM that starts at 7:08 (it's a little different than the one in the other video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2twE0-ZuTb4

It starts here at 9:31

http://gogoanime.io/detective-conan-episode-524

It's also here at 11:16

http://gogoanime.io/detective-conan-episode-512

Think I heard it also at an episode between 512 and 524 but I can't remember it now.  I checked all of the Full Score (and Jolly) BGMs I have but none of them match

Accelerando B from Full Score of Fear

If you haven't seen the movie, it plays near the end (climax)

Speaking of which I have a BGM that's racking my mind in the episode before that one (Part 1 of the Witch double episode) :wacko:

Accelerando B from Full Score of Fear

If you haven't seen the movie, it plays near the end (climax)

Speaking of which I have a BGM that's racking my mind in the episode before that one (Part 1 of the Witch double episode) :wacko:

Thank you! What is the BGM that you dont know, I'm not sure if I could help, but I could try. I'm not so well-versed with the films.

Does anyone know the episode when it was a case with Ran,Mouri and conan. The suspects were three people: The oldest sister, the medium brother, and the youngest sister. Their mom was killed. I remember, for the murder, the culprit used a remote control to turn on a T.V. to mimic a gunshot sound during the time of the "Murder". They find fingerprints on the remote, and the culprit ends up being the eldest sister. The brother sees a blue flash coming from their sick mom's room.

Does anyone know the episode when it was a case with Ran,Mouri and conan. The suspects were three people: The oldest sister, the medium brother, and the youngest sister. Their mom was killed. I remember, for the murder, the culprit used a remote control to turn on a T.V. to mimic a gunshot sound during the time of the "Murder". They find fingerprints on the remote, and the culprit ends up being the eldest sister. The brother sees a blue flash coming from their sick mom's room.

Perhaps Episode 187 - The Unknown Gunshot that Rings in the Dark

what the episode when someone explode a bomb in big building and there were a kid stuck in the elevator. and then Conan and Takagi entered the building to help the kid and helped him. then there were series of bombings. what the number of this episode please?

Episode 304 - The Trembling Police Headquarters: 12 Million Hostages

It's, Thanks

one more please, i don't remember if it was a movie or episode. when the Offender catch Ran as hostage to protect himself from police, and then mouri took a gun from Takagi  and shoot his daughter "Ran" then they catch the offender, and there were a memories about mouri when he shot his wife for a same reason when he was a cop.

Thanks in advance

Hello guys. I need help with an episode that, if I recal correctly, it's before season 11 and this is what happens:
2 guys invade the house of someone (I think it was a woman), the woman is locked in some room, and after this, conan and kogorou enter in that house trying to find shelter from the rain (not sure about the reason why they enter). That moment, thoses 2 invaders try to pretend they are the owners of this house. Can someone help me, please? Thank you!

3 hours ago, NightSpade said:

Hello guys. I need help with an episode that, if I recal correctly, it's before season 11 and this is what happens:
2 guys invade the house of someone (I think it was a woman), the woman is locked in some room, and after this, conan and kogorou enter in that house trying to find shelter from the rain (not sure about the reason why they enter). That moment, thoses 2 invaders try to pretend they are the owners of this house. Can someone help me, please? Thank you!

maybe you were thinking of this one cause what you described sounds like it 

The Mysterious Mansion of a Band of Thieves Case