Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

Which one was the one where Heji and his girlfriend visit Conan and are arguing whether they should watch a baseball game or something else?

<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Which_One" href="http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Which_One" s_deduction_show"="">Episode 381-382: Which one's deduction show

Links are acting up for some reason.  Here's the plain URL to the case: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Which_One's_Deduction_Show

have you found out the episode? if not, can you provide some more information, like the drawing style (I don't know how to call that), it looks like old eps or more recent eps? does it have any other mainstream character other than Conan and the Mouri? etc.

I'm certain it exists, but i'm starting to think I'm going crazy lol

Here are some details I left out:

• I remember the house being an awkward shape and size and the show mentioned it. I think it was supposed to be a special inherited property and Richard was underwhelmed when he saw it. It sort of looked like a less creepy version of norman bate's house. It had a bunch of land and was in the a woody area.
  • Mostly everyone at the table got a cup of coffee or tea. There was someone at the table that got the wrong drink but was okay with it, but knowing that her drink was poisoned the woman used that as an opportunity to either switch the cups or go in the kitchen to make something new.
  • The more I think of it, I think Richard was called there specifically to figure out which kid was going to kill her. I know there are a couple episodes like this so I may be wrong.
  • When the officers show up after the murder they make sure to question anyone who could have done it (i think maybe even rachel?) individually in an isolated room in the house.
  • I'm also pretty sure that it's a two episode mystery.
  • And the "mother" may be a grandmother
  • The bodies or body under the property had something to do with a marriage.

I can never forget that ending though.. The look on that old woman's face when Conan reveals to her that he knows not only that she was aware of the poison but also knew why she couldn't give up her property because of those bodies. 

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/The_Gathering_of_the_Detectives!_Shinichi_Kudo_vs._Kaitou_Kid ?

definitely not that ep. There is no parent or grand-parent with her children trying to kill her here. She purposely poison the victim. No police go there and investigate.

I think he thought that one because at the end Conan reveals that he knows the old woman is the culprit.

I can almost ascertain you there is no such case. There are very few cases with dead bodies underground, for eg. the seance case. Also, when you say an old mother knew about the culprit it reminds me of the hound case that had heiji in it and came after "the victim is shinichi kudo".

I think either you are mixing up a lot of cases or totally mistaken, I cannot think of any case as weird as the one you are saying in the entire series, let alone ep. 80-130.

oh yeah , I had forgotten, remembered just now! Culprit from Red Wall Case, Thanks! 

BTW I couldn't find any identify manga thread, so I'm posting here anyhow, does anyone know which is this below Manga that makes reference to AnoKata?  :lol:

NErwH24.png

Haha that seems some sort of joke :P "All Blue" should be a reference to One Piece and Black Org of course to DC, this is not from a DC file ;)

Are you sure that it is not from any other anime? Conan is not the type to hide the criminal of a case no matter what, and dead bodies underground, then poison is too creepy even for DC :P And as I said Conan would  have asked her to surrender once he found out.

Wait a second!

Would you happen to mean this case?

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Valentine_Murder_Case

It matches with some of your description. The last time you came online was June 23 so I doubt you will read this :P

I don't think it is about property or hidden dead bodies and also the mother was not targeted. The motive was they needed money.

Hey, I still check this topic at least once a month to see if anything has come up.

Although the Valentine murder case and The Farewell Wine Murder case are great episodes, neither is the one I'm looking for.

I've scoured the web looking for this and to be honest if I was someone else I'd think this episode didn't exist at all. But.. I don't believe I'd have so much recollection of an episode that was never made, especially because I love this series and I know a lot of the cases, especially the dubbed ones, by heart.

Without any of the specific details, are there any cases that fit the description of a woman refusing to pass on her property to her children?

God I can even remember one of the daughters' snobby attitude too. Smh. I'll never find this!

Hey, I still check this topic at least once a month to see if anything has come up.

Although the Valentine murder case and The Farewell Wine Murder case are great episodes, neither is the one I'm looking for.

I've scoured the web looking for this and to be honest if I was someone else I'd think this episode didn't exist at all. But.. I don't believe I'd have so much recollection of an episode that was never made, especially because I love this series and I know a lot of the cases, especially the dubbed ones, by heart.

Without any of the specific details, are there any cases that fit the description of a woman refusing to pass on her property to her children?

God I can even remember one of the daughters' snobby attitude too. Smh. I'll never find this!

can this be the one

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/The_Unknown_Gunshot_That_Rings_in_the_Dark

Got a quick and tough one

There is an episode (either from 1-123 or 245-310)

There's a quick scene where someone explains about a bit of history or maybe a play/story about a character who "waits for someone" or "is apart" and Ran says that reminds her of someone/her and Shinichi

Got a quick and tough one

There is an episode (either from 1-123 or 245-310)

There's a quick scene where someone explains about a bit of history or maybe a play/story about a character who "waits for someone" or "is apart" and Ran says that reminds her of someone/her and Shinichi

other than The Memories of First Love Case  or Aya Ueto and Shinichi - The Promise from 4 Years Ago

i got nothin

need more info 

hmm, we're not allowed to point to any particular links per forum rules, so i can't point out any for you.

dctp actually has a topic on the exact same thing btw: http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?t=3481#p124081

apparently, a) it's hard to find and B) you won't really miss a thing by not watching it, according to the topic. if you really want to find it though, keep searching. i did a few myself and it's not showing up. good luck!

Some woman Doctor/ rookie/ assistant shoots a man/ client on his house by making him say "Ah!" (opening his mouth wide) fish pond/ butterfly in glass behind him is destroyed in the process, in the very introduction before OP. Conan reveals the trick has to do something with white spoon like thing that doctors use, which is left in the scene.

What's this case? I can't seem to remember.

Some woman Doctor/ rookie/ assistant shoots a man/ client on his house by making him say "Ah!" (opening his mouth wide) fish pond/ butterfly in glass behind him is destroyed in the process, in the very introduction before OP. Conan reveals the trick has to do something with white spoon like thing that doctors use, which is left in the scene.

What's this case? I can't seem to remember.

Episode 441

I dunno if it has been asked here yet (quite tiring to read back pages and searching, im on mobile)

Anyway, the episode where Ran is in NYC and I think first meets Vermouth and saves her?