Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

This certain episode I've been looking that keeps on bugging me for years already... 6 years perhaps? Might anyone know this kind of episode?

> A case were in a diva (actor, or a popular person?), who've committed a suicide inside a bathroom. Were in everything is sealed up tight, with a strong tape. (Sealed Window, Doors, ventilation on the wall) Making it impossible for anyone to commit a murder. And yet.. Shinichi or Conan, still suspects it's a murder case.

> The weapon was a sharp object? There were blood all over the room. While the diva like lady, was wearing a bath robe.

> Inspector Megure is present in the crime scene. Including Ran, and Conan? But not with Mouri (I think).

>>> While at the last scene of the episode was.. Conan and Ran was lying down on the same bed. While Conan still can't get over of what happen, as he feels it was all a set up. I believe it's a 2 episode murder case. I believe the last time I watched this was.. 6 years ago? It's a very old episode already.

If anyone can answer this. Please do tell  :) As I'm really dying to know what happen at that episode. It kept on haunting me to find that episode again :(

I think you mixed up different cases

A case were in a diva (actor, or a popular person?), who've committed a suicide inside a bathroom .The weapon was a sharp object?

probaly 249-250 The Celebrities' Secret

Were in everything is sealed up tight, with a strong tape. (Sealed Window, Doors, ventilation on the wall) Making it impossible for anyone to commit a murder

Should be 121-122 The Locked Bathroom Murder Case

While at the last scene of the episode was.. Conan and Ran was lying down on the same bed. While Conan still can't get over of what happen, as he feels it was all a set up

I could be wrong on this one. but this case Conan think of case, but get distract by Ran sleeping near him
34-35 Mountain Villa Bandaged Man Murder Case

cant understand you well  :unsure:

the episodes that come to mind and are related to bathrooms in some way :

Coffee Shop Murder Case

Wealthy Daughter Murder Case 

The Locked Bathroom Murder Case

Venus' Kiss

The Celebrities' Secret 

just maybe you were thinking yout this one :The Black Wings of Icarus 

Yeah I believe so I mixed it up. Sorry about that. Too old for me to remember, even though I love Detective Conan :lol:

"The Locked Bathroom Murder Case" was the exact one I've been looking for. I appreciate for the help, thanks :)

I think you mixed up different cases

probaly 249-250 The Celebrities' Secret

Should be 121-122 The Locked Bathroom Murder Case

I could be wrong on this one. but this case Conan think of case, but get distract by Ran sleeping near him
34-35 Mountain Villa Bandaged Man Murder Case

Indeed, really must've been that old for me to remember it though. "Episode 121-122 The Locked Bathroom Murder Case" was the exact one I've been looking for :) Thanks, really appreciated it

Just as it so happens. I have another one that reminds me of something. Still not sure if the info I'll be giving is exact though, but hopefuly someone could help me on this one.

Episode => This case is a 2 part episode again. I believed I've watched this... 12 - 14 years ago also? Perhaps it's around episode 30 - 60?

Place => The setting was in a large mansion. As it is located in a mountain beneath the forest.

"     => Were in, the only entrance was in that certain long rope bridge

Case  => As Sonoko invited Ran and Conan for a trip onto their mansion. Some shady bandaged guy in a coat with an axe? Who messed everything up.
    "     => He some how killed the rest of the people who lived there. A total of 2 - 3 people as I recall?
    "     => This certain murder cut out the telephone wires to avoid calling the police. Same time set up a candle to destroy the electric fuse.

"     => Including he cut off the rope bridge, the only way of escaping the area.

"     => Same time Ran was about to be murdered, but was saved by Shinichi or as Conan.

This is the only thing I can recall so far. Seeing how my memory seemed to fail me a bit, remembering very old episodes in the past.

Anyone knows the episode when Conan, Mouri and Ran were invited to a house or place underwater I think and they seen the body of a man in the water??

hey guys, can you please tell me all of ShinRan episode?

i wanna rewatch all of them

thank you so much in advance!! :D :D :D

chances are that you already found the list of shinran episodes on the wiki, but here it goes:

1 (definitely)
34-35
100-101
132-134
170-171
188-193
266-268
269-270 
284-285
286-288 
472-473
507-508
521-523
592-593
608-609 
616-621
this goes only up to 621 (Holmes' Revelation)... sorry :P I actually got this list from tumblr :)

Can someone tell me the specific episodes where:

1. The Organization infilitrates the hospital of the FBI.

2. The Organization tries to kill Haibara in the train; Kaito was there.

3. All of the famous Detectives gather in a gold mansion; old lady.

4. When Conan trades places with Haibara by wearing face mask, and tries to beat Vermouth with FBI to find the Boss.

5. There is a Dancing Men case in the mall with the Organization, I think.

6. Shinichi confesses to Ran on the bridge.

7. Halloween boat cruise where Heiji and Shinichi trade identies; costume party mystery.

8. Heiji and Shinichi solve a case together on a highway with the police. Shinichi in adult form.

9. Shinichi and Heiji meet and compete vs each other for the first time; locked door case.

10. Shinichi meeting the FBI for the first time.

Thank you to anyone that helps me find these episodes, if possible. :D

I'm really sorry if I wasn't specific enough or have the wrong details.

It has been awhile and really want to remember the episodes, and potentially refer back to this thread to watch the episodes again.

I know I should look for the episodes in the wiki but wanted to gather my thoughts here first.

Thanks again for anyone willing to do this for me. :l

Can someone tell me the specific episodes where:

1. The Organization infilitrates the hospital of the FBI.

2. The Organization tries to kill Haibara in the train; Kaito was there.

3. All of the famous Detectives gather in a gold mansion; old lady.

4. When Conan trades places with Haibara by wearing face mask, and tries to beat Vermouth with FBI to find the Boss.

5. There is a Dancing Men case in the mall with the Organization, I think.

6. Shinichi confesses to Ran on the bridge.

7. Halloween boat cruise where Heiji and Shinichi trade identies; costume party mystery.

8. Heiji and Shinichi solve a case together on a highway with the police. Shinichi in adult form.

9. Shinichi and Heiji meet and compete vs each other for the first time; locked door case.

10. Shinichi meeting the FBI for the first time.

Thank you to anyone that helps me find these episodes, if possible. :D

I'm really sorry if I wasn't specific enough or have the wrong details.

It has been awhile and really want to remember the episodes, and potentially refer back to this thread to watch the episodes again.

I know I should look for the episodes in the wiki but wanted to gather my thoughts here first.

Thanks again for anyone willing to do this for me. :l

As always, it's best to try searching the wiki because it has virtually all the answers.

For the list of all Black Organization episodes look here:

Black Organization Appearances

Black Organization timeline

For episodes with Vermouth look here:

Vermouth Appearances

Vermouth timeline

For all episodes with Heiji look here:

Heiji Hattori Appearances

Heiji Hattori#Plot overview

For all episodes with adult Shinichi you can look here:

Shinichi Kudo#Plot overview

Shinichi Kudo Appearances

Or here if he took one of Haibara's temporary antidotes:

Temporary antidote

For Shinichi and Ran romance episodes look here:

Shinichi Kudo and Ran Mouri

For the first appearances of the FBI agents you can look at the right sidebar on their character pages for first appearance:

Jodie Starling

Shuichi Akai

James Black

Andre Camel

You can also use the search function to try to find specific episodes. Sometimes it doesn't turn up what you want so you can even try having google do the search results. Here is what shows up when you put gold mansion in the wiki search.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=gold+mansion

And here it is in google:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=gold+mansion&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.detectiveconanworld.com%2Fwiki%2F&as_occt=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=&gws_rd=ssl

• Upvote 2

I've been looking for for hours but still don't seem to find the episode that I've been looking for. 
I remember the episode clearly but I don't seem to find it, anyone that remember which episode this is?

Kogoro is invited to a band performance with Ran and Conan the food was on the house (only sausages were served). A murder case takes place, the murderer was guitar player from the band, the murderer and Ran were first one to discover the body however Ran only saw the hand because the body was covered with blanket (Conan later deduces that the body/hand that Ran saw was a mannequinn).

P.S. The motive of the murder was because the leader/singer (woman) was going to ditch the band. 

I've been looking for for hours but still don't seem to find the episode that I've been looking for. 

I remember the episode clearly but I don't seem to find it, anyone that remember which episode this is?

Kogoro is invited to a band performance with Ran and Conan the food was on the house (only sausages were served). A murder case takes place, the murderer was guitar player from the band, the murderer and Ran were first one to discover the body however Ran only saw the hand because the body was covered with blanket (Conan later deduces that the body/hand that Ran saw was a mannequinn).

P.S. The motive of the murder was because the leader/singer (woman) was going to ditch the band. 

I believe that is The Hand That Plays in Dissonance, episode 544.

• Upvote 1