Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

@Black Demon

Tnx for the answer. Well I already watched the case with the bandaged man so I can safely say that one isn't it. The cursed mask one, I actually ain't completely sure about that one. It could be the one, but since it was so long ago, I completely forgot. All I can remember from that episode that I watched is that a vampire murdered a woman. Now, I don't know if it was a Detective Conan episode or not, but I am 100% sure that Conan and Kogoro were both in it and investigating the case.I think there was also a party being held in that Mansion or something, and it was summer.

Summer? Then it's probably not that cursed mask case because it was winter in that episode.

Ye thats what I thought when i saw the Dracula Mansion case too, it was winter in that one too, but I am sure that the episode im looking for wasnt in winter, well, 90% of the episode was at nighttime anyways xD

Hm... I would probably need more clues to help you find that episode... Do you remember anything else, like:

1. Besides Conan and Kogoro, who else is there? (Ran? Sonoko? Heiji?...)

2. Is the killer male or female?

3. The real weapon that the killer uses? (Because the wound's obviously not a vampire bite :P)

4. Is there only one death, or are there anymore victims? If there are, do they die in the same way as the woman?

5. The killer's motive? (Revenge? Money?...)

6. Where is the mansion located? (Tokyo? In a wood in the middle of nowhere? On an island?...) 

7. How long is the whole case (from the beginning till the case is closed)? (1 episode? 2+ episodes? 1 episode but is longer than an usual one?)

You should still check out the cursed mask case though, just in case.

Hm... I would probably need more clues to help you find that episode... Do you remember anything else, like:

1. Besides Conan and Kogoro, who else is there? (Ran? Sonoko? Heiji?...)

2. Is the killer male or female?

3. The real weapon that the killer uses? (Because the wound's obviously not a vampire bite :P)

4. Is there only one death, or are there anymore victims? If there are, do they die in the same way as the woman?

5. The killer's motive? (Revenge? Money?...)

6. Where is the mansion located? (Tokyo? In a wood in the middle of nowhere? On an island?...) 

7. How long is the whole case (from the beginning till the case is closed)? (1 episode? 2+ episodes? 1 episode but is longer than an usual one?)

You should still check out the cursed mask case though, just in case.

Hey, well to answer you ;) Firstly, I have to point out, when I saw this episode, I was about 10 years old, it was on a german channel and very late at night xD

1.)Ran was definetly in it too.

2.)The killer is unknown but the suspects are male(i think)

3.)The real weapon is unknown to me

4.)I think that there is only one female death, but I am not sure. I do know that there is only a "vampire" type death involved,

5.)I have no idea about the motive.

6,)The mansion is located in a private estate type of place, like, very out of the way, with a large courtyard involved. I think there is actually an evening party in it, but i am not sure.

7.)I think that the case is a two parter, but I am not sure about it, since I haven't saw the whole thing.

I hope this helps :P

Hey, well to answer you ;) Firstly, I have to point out, when I saw this episode, I was about 10 years old, it was on a german channel and very late at night xD

1.)Ran was definetly in it too.

2.)The killer is unknown but the suspects are male(i think)

3.)The real weapon is unknown to me

4.)I think that there is only one female death, but I am not sure. I do know that there is only a "vampire" type death involved,

5.)I have no idea about the motive.

6,)The mansion is located in a private estate type of place, like, very out of the way, with a large courtyard involved. I think there is actually an evening party in it, but i am not sure.

7.)I think that the case is a two parter, but I am not sure about it, since I haven't saw the whole thing.

I hope this helps :P

The closest I could think of is the one that was mentioned by Black Demon "A curse mask coldly laughs". Try watching it and if its not then give some more details like it was a lock room murder case and how the victim was killed.

The closest I could think of is the one that was mentioned by Black Demon "A curse mask coldly laughs". Try watching it and if its not then give some more details like it was a lock room murder case and how the victim was killed.

Ok, I will ;) Well I am sure, that the murder didn't take place in a room. It was a hallway, i think.

@Goth19:

Just to be clear, you have rewatched every single episode from the beginning till that Dracula Mansion case, right? I need to be sure so I can just filter out all of those earlier episodes.

Also, it seems that in Germany they stopped dubbing after Episode 308 (The Dark Footprint), aka. Episode 333 in the German version. So whatever you're searching for, it is prior to that case. However, according to the German Wiki, the last dubbed episode was released on 2006 in Germany (if I understand correctly), therefore that case might have aired even earlier because you said that you watched it about 10 years ago (probably 2001~2005). But I'm not 100% certain about this though.

What I'm 100% certain is that there's only one case about vampires in the Conan animated series. So whatever "creature" featured in that case, it wasn't a vampire, but probably something else from other folklore or urban legends (ghost, goblin, demon... etc.) Also did you actually see the "creature" appearing, or was it only the "bite mark" on the victim's neck?

@BlackDemon

Firstly, tnx for the answer. Yesterday, I watched the Haunted Castle two part case. I was almost certain, that it was actually that case, but it wasn't. The episode that I am looking for had a younger female victim in it. And I am not 100% certain that it was a vampire, but since I was a lot younger at that time, and not understanding a single word of it, I can't be certain about it, but I am sure it had a "horror" theme, just like the Haunted Castle case.

I hope this helps :)

"Still, there seems to be a latent conviction remaining in Ran that Conan could indeed be Shinichi; this is hinted at by her increasingly trusting behavior towards Conan throughout the series. Yet, mostly because of Sonoko's taunting, she also fantasies that Shinichi is with a brown/blond or strawberry blond-haired woman all the time - which is true to some extent, with the appearance of Ai Haibara in the series." ---

Ran suspicion about conan...Is this true? I just read this from another wiki page of Ran Mouri description. If yes, Can I know what episode is it? or what chapter in the manga?

"Still, there seems to be a latent conviction remaining in Ran that Conan could indeed be Shinichi; this is hinted at by her increasingly trusting behavior towards Conan throughout the series. Yet, mostly because of Sonoko's taunting, she also fantasies that Shinichi is with a brown/blond or strawberry blond-haired woman all the time - which is true to some extent, with the appearance of Ai Haibara in the series." ---

Ran suspicion about conan...Is this true? I just read this from another wiki page of Ran Mouri description. If yes, Can I know what episode is it? or what chapter in the manga?

It's true that Ran is suspicious about Conan's identity in several episodes, but Conan managed to trick Ran on thinking that he and Shinichi are two completely different people.

List of episodes that Ran is suspicious of Conan's identity: Episode 7, 96, 188-193, 400.

I'm pretty sure that there's more episodes involving this, but I'm just pointing out the important episodes.