Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hajime Kindaichi

22 members have voted

1. 1. .

Wouldn't it be nice to have an app on the Itune's Market place (or any smart phone market place)that would let you access this forum? It would make this forum a lot more active because people can access it more often, and people who never knew about detective Conan might join.(that would help make detective Conan more popular in the north American region) So what do you guys think?

I second that opinion.

What kind of market are you appealing to? Not a lot of folks have a Smart Phone or an iPhone. :blink:

Methinks there's enough people with smart phones for it to be valid. You see lots of people with Smartphones and laptops these days...but not here. sad.gif

Wouldn't it be nice to have an app on the Itune's Market place (or any smart phone market place)that would let you access this forum? It would make this forum a lot more active because people can access it more often, and people who never knew about detective Conan might join.(that would help make detective Conan more popular in the north American region) So what do you guys think?

A good idea, but before I third it, can I ask something:

What really would the app do besides open a portal to the forum? It's a good idea, but I just don't know...

Well besides accessing this forum easier, it should also have all the intro and ending song And it should also have lots of Conan pics, so you can use them for smartphone/ipod backgrounds and if its possible, it should have the option to access the wiki.

Nice. You wanna be the one that has to speak to the lawyers if they decide to go after us again?

Nice. You wanna be the one that has to speak to the lawyers if they decide to go after us again?

Ouch. That's a bit sarcastic. sad.gif

Until we can get some legal agreement about this, I guess any progress with watching episodes/openings/closings won't be happening.

But, the app idea is still good. Maybe it can host the wiki in a way so it supports phones?

Again? This matter has occured before?

"When are the videos coming back? "Hey, why can't I watch the videos?" "Where are the videos?" "Where can I watch videos?" "Why not just host the videos yourself?" "How about we upload videos?" "Upload manga files?"

Sorry to get you mad CarpetCrawler, I was just suggesting some Ideas, its not like its final or anythings. anyway, if you minus the idea about opening and ending themes.Then the app will become 100% legal....right? (correct me if I'm wrong)

The legal world is a bit...complicated. It would be a bit hard to get anything like that to be legal anytime soon.

Probably, an app that gives mobile compatability would be better.

I agree. It's really difficult to determine what's "legal" and nowadays, you can get sued for using song lyrics *gasp*. I say we best be careful about what we do. I mean, the app is an awesome idea, but I won't vote until I get clearer information on exactly what it'll do and stuff like that.