Detective Conan World
Pr1me 101

Suggestions (Wiki wish list)

They're all good. The last two (kidnapping Conan and getting threatened by Conan) would be great for the timeline.

I had uploaded more of Vermouth's pictures and some others that may be related. I hope you don't mind but... I stuffed them all and put them in a gallery box I created in your user page (so it would be easy for you to locate them) under the title of 'Vermouth's Pictures' ^_^ .

Speaking of pictures...

This is just something that has been bothering be for a while. I noticed that a lot of the characters have older pictures. Gosho Aoyama has a new style now, so I was thinking maybe we could update the pictures for the characters. Not just the main pictures, but the small pictures that appear on the Character page as well. This was just a thought, I was planning on updating a few pictures myself. But I need some help, so if anyone else wants to update the pictures, be my guest!

That's exactly what I have in mind, too. That's why whenever I find new style versions of characters' photos I replace them with the old styles (I had replaced Jodie's, Vermouth's, Gin's, etc.). I am able to take some snapshots from new episodes I have in the computer I am using now. You can list all the characters with the old styles design (create a new thread for it) <3 and I will see what I can do to help ;-)

I had uploaded more of Vermouth's pictures and some others that may be related. I hope you don't mind but... I stuffed them all and put them in a gallery box I created in your user page (so it would be easy for you to locate them) under the title of 'Vermouth's Pictures' ^_^ .

I appreciate the collection! I will find homes for them when I am not being drowned by wicked deadlines.

I appreciate the collection! I will find homes for them when I am not being drowned by wicked deadlines.

You are welcome, Chekhov! If you need any pictures or photos for the wiki, feel free to ask me! I will do my best to get the best pics and shots.

Oh, and I will try to get more of Vermouth and Vermouth related photos. ;-)

I was thinking....

M-15's official trailer already came out, and I found a good quality one on YouTube. The link is here: Here it is Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to put the video in place of the old one. Anyone want to do it for me or at least help?

I was thinking....

M-15's official trailer already came out, and I found a good quality one on YouTube. The link is here: Here it is Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to put the video in place of the old one. Anyone want to do it for me or at least help?

What happened with your previous suggestion?

You are ignoring my offer for wanting to help 4fd9f2d3.gif.

BTW, does anyone have a use for this picture?

1018509ysapglh9.png

I was going to make it into an avatar, but I was too lazy...4fd9f2d3.gif

Speaking of pictures...

This is just something that has been bothering be for a while. I noticed that a lot of the characters have older pictures. Gosho Aoyama has a new style now, so I was thinking maybe we could update the pictures for the characters. Not just the main pictures, but the small pictures that appear on the Character page as well. This was just a thought, I was planning on updating a few pictures myself. But I need some help, so if anyone else wants to update the pictures, be my guest!

Possibly.

why not have a map to track from where all users come from this will give us a good idea from which country do most of the people come from

What happened with your previous suggestion?

You are ignoring my offer for wanting to help 4fd9f2d3.gif.

Oh, I'm so sorry! I never got the time to make a list, and the M-15 trailer problem seemed to be a simple one to fix (even though no one fixed it yet). I'll make a list when I have time, but currently I'm buried in projects for school, so maybe in a few days (or weeks).

Oh, I'm so sorry! I never got the time to make a list, and the M-15 trailer problem seemed to be a simple one to fix (even though no one fixed it yet). I'll make a list when I have time, but currently I'm buried in projects for school, so maybe in a few days (or weeks).

I can't wait that long. I bet others can, though.

I can't wait that long. I bet others can, though.

Sorry! I really wish I could, but I have no time to look at every single character's three different pictures and see which ones need to be changed to better quality and/or graphics. I only have time to browse around the forums and wiki for a little bit at a time.

in the timeline section where would shinichi changing into conan go <1 year ago??

I'd probably start a new section for it entirely after the <1 year ago section (even though it did happen <1 year ago). My reasoning is that we should organize the dates into a BC (Before Conan) and AC (Anno Conani) split to make it easy on people looking for a timeline of things before and after Shinichi shrunk. http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Timeline#Current_Timeline

I'd probably start a new section for it entirely after the <1 year ago section (even though it did happen <1 year ago). My reasoning is that we should organize the dates into a BC (Before Conan) and AC (Anno Conani) split to make it easy on people looking for a timeline of things before and after Shinichi shrunk. http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Timeline#Current_Timeline

i can help with the first 2 cuz the other arc i haven't watched yet

I was looking through the wiki, and I had this idea. We all know that Dr. Agasa makes Conan special inventions or upgrades his stuff in movies only. I was just thinking that maybe we could separate manga-based and movie-based inventions into separate sections. I also think we should catalogue whenever an upgrade is made to something.

Gadgets to add: the telescopic lenses on Conan's glasses, solar skateboard battery that lets it run at night, skateboard upgrade that lets it move fast in Movie 10, the transmitters that Conan's glasses can track, to name just a few.

Also, for the characters, characters that appear on the main character page should be removed from the minor characters page. And people that show up in keyholes, but only have appeared once to date, shouldn't be lumped in with everyone else.

I'm sorry if I sound a little OCD. I just wanted to throw this out there, since the last time I tried to add a gadget to the list, the gadget and description got deleted by someone. Same with adding characters. Maybe I have bad luck?

I see that a lot of new characters (especially ones featured in keyholes) have been added to the character list. I'll be attempting to add in as much information as I know, but if anyone else wants to pitch in be my guest!

I was thinking, is it possible to pitch in graphics or photos for anyone who like to use them?

Generally the wiki mostly requires screenshots of important scenes from episodes or the manga, pictures of official covers or official Conan stuff, graphic rips from official websites or the like. If you upload any of those, someone will find somewhere to put them. Generally don't upload anything "unofficial" like fanart. If you have questions about what to add, you could always upload images in a post here.
  • Upvote 1

I really want to help so please forgive me for asking much. :unsure:

We need pictures for Vermouth and Vermouth timeline. I would lift some from the German Wiki but that would make CarpetCrawler sad, and when CarpetCrawler is sad, everyone is sad. ;)

You are welcome, Chekhov! If you need any pictures or photos for the wiki, feel free to ask me! I will do my best to get the best pics and shots.

Oh, and I will try to get more of Vermouth and Vermouth related photos. ;-)

I can add some more in the album if you still need it, though you posted this a few months before.

Are you going to divide the timeline by two(BC and AC) meaning we'll have two pages for the Timeline, or just make new pages for BC and AC just to define what happened when?

I was looking through the wiki, and I had this idea. We all know that Dr. Agasa makes Conan special inventions or upgrades his stuff in movies only. I was just thinking that maybe we could separate manga-based and movie-based inventions into separate sections. I also think we should catalogue whenever an upgrade is made to something.

Gadgets to add: the telescopic lenses on Conan's glasses, solar skateboard battery that lets it run at night, skateboard upgrade that lets it move fast in Movie 10, the transmitters that Conan's glasses can track, to name just a few.

Also, for the characters, characters that appear on the main character page should be removed from the minor characters page. And people that show up in keyholes, but only have appeared once to date, shouldn't be lumped in with everyone else.

I'm sorry if I sound a little OCD. I just wanted to throw this out there, since the last time I tried to add a gadget to the list, the gadget and description got deleted by someone. Same with adding characters. Maybe I have bad luck?

I saw the Gadgets List. Try adding them again. Maybe it will work this time. :)

As for the division, maybe that would not be needed because the list specifies where a specific gadget is introduced. B)

Hi!

I just read about Scar Akai and that he uses his right hand to hold a gun...and that Akai is left-handed...well, based on my observations(especially in school), I noticed that most left-handers can use their right hands well...so I was just thinking(I don't know...) that Akai is just using his right hand to lessen suspicion(???).

Hi!

I just read about Scar Akai and that he uses his right hand to hold a gun...and that Akai is left-handed...well, based on my observations(especially in school), I noticed that most left-handers can use their right hands well...so I was just thinking(I don't know...) that Akai is just using his right hand to lessen suspicion(???).

One of the reasons a lot of people don't think Scar Akai is the real Akai is because it would be strange for Akai to use his right hand for a tricky shot through a crowd of people when he could use his better left. Everyone around him was blindfolded, so using his right hand would not lessen suspicion because they couldn't tell what hand he was using anyway. There is a specific Scar Akai thread to discuss suspicions about Scar Akai (although most people have posted about him in the Bourbon thread):

Since we have articles listing characters who know the true identities of Conan and Kaito Kid, why don't we create an article listing everyone who knows Ai's true identity (or at least her true background)? Off the top of my head, this article will probably consist of the following people:

-Dr. Agasa

-Conan/Shinichi

-The Kudo parents

-Heiji Hattori

-Vermouth

-Pisco

There may be one or two more people, but I'm not sure who else.