Detective Conan World
Akazora

Favorite Black Organization Episode or Story Arc

Admit it, whether we like it or not, everyone loves the Black Organization. Just their appearance gets you excited about the episode. So, which episode did you guys like the best that featured the Black Organization? My personal favorite was the Reunion with the Black Organization story arc. Gin and Vodka appear physically for the first time since the first episode, Vermouth is briefly involved and is a new character introduced (which foreshadows a long future of other clashes), and Gin really shows how bad he can be. Haibara is turned back into Shiho, and she has her first direct contact with the Black Organization since she took Apotoxin 4869. Conan also has his first close contact with Gin and Vodka since that fateful day in Tropical Land. I thought this really was excited to watch, and none of the other episodes really had the same charm. But, that's just me. What are your opinions on the Black Organization appearances? Which episode or story arc was your favorite? Share your opinions!

• Upvote 1

That's an episode, not a member...(is there a member named Face? tongue.gif)

I'm pretty sure the name of the thread is 'Favorite Black Organization Episode or Story Arc'

As for me, I have none.

i like reunion with the black organization (176-178)... recovery of the body of Shiho, introduction of Vermouth, tense moments, the Gin and Shiho meeting .... obviously all the chapters of BO are good ... but this is the best I fell

P.D: I'M IN CHAPTER 420

Clash of Red and Black Arc and Episode 345. CONAN HOSTAGE!! AND HE WAS FINALLY SHOT WITH HIS OWN TRANQUILIZER WATCH!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :twisted:

Most exciting would be the Black Impact EP. Especially the part where Akai used a sniper to give Gin a dose of his own medicine. :grin:

Nevertheless, everyone would agree that every episode that the Black Organization is in is their favorite.

• Upvote 2

Most exciting would be the Black Impact EP. Especially the part where Akai used a sniper to give Gin a dose of his own medicine. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Nevertheless, everyone would agree that every episode that the Black Organization is in is their favorite.

that is so true!!!!  akai is so cool!! 700 yards to snipe a tiny piece of transmitter? whoa!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Black Impact is one of my favorite, because Kir is so hot cool. I also enjoyed 345. Vermouth is just awesome. Clash of Red and Black is definitely not my favorite though. IMO it dragged on too long in certain cases that are just unnecessary (the money case). However, I still liked it.

Aside from that, Contact with BO, and if Shinchi's NY Case count, that'll be up there.

Favorite arc would be the Clash of red and black  ( but this is still kir arc, so does count. if not then kir arc )

Favorite episode is Reunion with the BO  

Wow, this was my first topic on this forum I think.  Good timeess....

Loved loved loved the Black Organization vs FBI arc (eps. 490-501) but highly enjoyed many other episodes too. My favorites are when Gin seems somewhat surprised by things or... well, at least things don't end up really working out super for him. So, the one with Haibara where Conan shot him with the tranquilizer is a fav... so is the episode where Akai snipes Gin through the scope of the gun he'd been peering through to see him. Just, pretty much look forward to any episode with the Black Organization. The only one I didn't like was the one where Akemi was killed but that's only because they killed her. >A<