Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

Post Your 5 Top Games You Played .

059.gif

Lets share our favourite video games with each other :-D

Post at least 5 favourite video games which you enjoy, and do not forget to mention what is so nice/fun about them. :wink:

Feel free to post more than 5. :D

Thank you and have a good day miss-bone-15.gif

1. Super Smash Brothers Melee (GC) -- This was a great fighting game that was the life of the party

2. Soul Calibur II (GC) -- It was a very technical game that required a lot of focus and planning, which made it fun

3. Pokemon Pearl (DS) -- It really was a great addition to an already great franchise. I have put more hours into this game (347 as of now) than any other game I've played.

4. Star Fox Adventures (GC) -- Some say this was the low point of the Star Fox franchise. I say it was the high point. Yes, the story plot sounds stupid at first, but think about Detective Conan. Detective Conan's story plot sounded stupid at first didn't it?

5. Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii) -- Like Melee, this was a great fighting game. Unlike Melee, this game is only fun with friends.

• Upvote 2

1)MAJORA'S MASK!

2)Star Fox Assault

3)PIKMIN 2

4)METROID PRIME 3

5)KIRBY'S CRYSTAL SHARDS

LOVING GC GAMES AND N64

Hmmm... I've never played Star Fox Assault. I hear it was better than Adventure, but...

And I agree, Nintendo for the win!

Here are mine:

1. Stronghold 2. I love this game. It is so cool the way you have to protect your castle and so on. I will give this game 10 out of 10

2. Hitman. A cool game. I love the way you go around killing everyone, it so fun. I will give it 9 out of 10.

3. Empire Earth. It so amazing the why you make your army and attack your enemy. I will give it 8 out of 10.

4. Broken Sword. I love this game, because you have to use your head, that what makes it fun. I will give it 8 out of 10.

5. Sims 3. It so nice the way you have your own house and family. It so fun the way you have to take care of them. I will give it 8 out of 10.

Thank you. :grin:

1.Resident Evil (fighting with zombies and other creatures.Needs logic on how to solve all the puzzles.)

2.Silent Hill (same goes with resident evil but scarier though, fighting with so many creatures that I can't describe.)

3.Legend of Legaia (Saving your village against monsters and mostly adventure.)

4.Final Fantasy

5.Gran Turismo (Racing)

ok for PS2 i recomend : SEE THEM ON YOU TUBE

SILENT HILL 1 Y 2 SURVIVAL HORROR

RESIDENT EVIL 4 SURVIVAL HORROR ( IF YOU CAN GET FOR PS1 OR AN EMULATOR PLAY RESIDENT EVIL 2 Y 3 )

SAMURAI WARRIORS 2 Y 3 ( SAME AS DYNASTY WARRIORS )

SHINOBIDO , WAY OF THE NINJA

XENOSAGA 1 Y 3 RPG (YES NOT THE 2 ONLI 1 Y 3 )

SHADOW HEARTS 1 Y 2 RPG

KINGDOM HEARTS ( KINDA FOR KIDS BUT GOOD )

AR TONELICO RPG ( NOT THE BEST,BUT ORIGINAL AND KIND OF ROMANTIC )

DEVIL MAY CRY 2 Y 3

PERSONA 3 Y 4 RPG

GOD OF WAR

DEVIL SUMONER

NOCTURNE / LUCIFER I´S CALL

Resident evil 3-4 / Out break file 1/2/3

on PS

-

Red alert 2

-

Dino crisis 2

-

Battle field

-

Silent Hill

Ah, another revived thread.  I've considered getting into the Silent Hill series, but I've never found the time to.  I heard they're some of the best horror games out there.