Detective Conan World
Scar Akai

If Shinichi got his old body back...

It doesn't effect your grades? when i was in... I don know what to call it since I'm not familiar with your school system but anyway, I was 16 and i had a very good score on the English parts of the national tests, so I basically went from the lowest grade to the highest. It doesn't seem very nice of them to give you a test if you can't raise your grades by taking it.

noooooooooooooo that test is really hard actually just like you I do bad at classwork and homework but I get the highest score in exams quizzes and tests but the CST is really hard its not like

12747 - 457=? where you can be 100% sure of the answers the test is all like

Q: so you think it would be better to publish this story in?

A. a magzine

B. a newspaper

C. an article about science

etc. but I try my best anyways everyone is very happy that it doesn't effect their grade because the test is really hard its a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge test :D

So the only price for doing well on the test is harder lessons? they certainly knows how to motivate their students...

Our tests don't have ABC options, you say its hard but it looks easy, you don't have to come up with the answers yourself, you just have to remember which option that is correct. But then again I've never taken a test like that so I don't know for sure.

So the only price for doing well on the test is harder lessons? they certainly knows how to motivate their students...

Our tests don't have ABC options, you say its hard but it looks easy, you don't have to come up with the answers yourself, you just have to remember which option that is correct. But then again I've never taken a test like that so I don't know for sure.

Yup! biggrin.gif

exactly the ABC test sound easy but its actually hard and they don't teach us about all of what we test :-?

But still, what if you got a really good grade on it? wouldn't you want it so show on your grades? The best part about our national tests is that you can raise your grades by doing them but they wont lower your grades if you get a really bad score.

But still, what if you got a really good grade on it? wouldn't you want it so show on your grades? The best part about our national tests is that you can raise your grades by doing them but they wont lower your grades if you get a really bad score.

trust me there are a lots of other ways to raise your score than getting a high grade in a test thats hard to pass :D

The tests? I never thought of that. I'm pretty sure he'll still pass them without studying though just because he's smart like that. ^-^ And about school, has anyone watched Magic File 2? It's the one where he sneaks out of school everyday for about three, four days so he can try to prove somebody's alibi. I don't think he actually cares about it that much despite wanting to be a detective. All he'd probably take in college is forensic science and random stuff.

Let me first remind everyone that DC, like many other animated TV shows, uses something called a "floating timeline" where characters always stay at the same age regardless of how many years have passed by in real life. In the US, there is a cartoon series called "The Simpsons" where the main characters have stayed in the same elementary school grade levels (4 and 2) despite the series going through four different US presidents (41 through 44).

On the other hand, if the issue of Shinichi's studies were to be addressed, I would consider giving him an honorary diploma/degree upon learning of what he went through.

I completely agree! He's smart, too, though lazy, so it probably wouldn't matter that much to him. xD

The tests? I never thought of that. I'm pretty sure he'll still pass them without studying though just because he's smart like that. ^-^ And about school, has anyone watched Magic File 2? It's the one where he sneaks out of school everyday for about three, four days so he can try to prove somebody's alibi. I don't think he actually cares about it that much despite wanting to be a detective. All he'd probably take in college is forensic science and random stuff.

th_089_02.gif

That's a really good point

Now that you mention it, yeah, for the sake of getting an awesome degree or something. xD

Him going to a College about homicide or forensic science when he can already beat the superintendents, inspectors,detectives and P Is???? I guess not... He might just skip to get the doctorate degree in those subjects. I believe that he might even beat the professors who teach him!

He'd still have to be certified to do anything though. Do the laws of the Constitution apply in Japan? Because I just realized that Conan's probably broken the fourth amendment about 50 times.

Him going to a College about homicide or forensic science when he can already beat the superintendents, inspectors,detectives and P Is???? I guess not... He might just skip to get the doctorate degree in those subjects. I believe that he might even beat the professors who teaches him!

Shinichi: "The criminal will try........ ......... ............... ........... ............ ........... ...... "

Professor: " Oh yeah, how come i never thought of that"

Shinichi: "........ ............. ............ ............. ............ ........... ........"

Professor: "What the heck! your theory solves the trick behind the serial murders 3 years ago"

Prof Shinichi: "The criminal will try........ ......... ............... ........... ............ ........... ...... "

Professor who is being taught be a younger student: " Oh yeah, how come i never thought of that"

Prof Shinichi : "........ ............. ............ ............. ............ ........... ........"

Professor who is being taught be a younger student: "What the heck! your theory solves the trick behind the serial murders 3 years ago"

fify

With that brain of his, I don't think Shinichi will need school at all. Heck, he's already involved with the police organization by solving crimes for them. Why would he need school? He's not gonna have any problem getting a job. I'm sure Inspector Megure would give anything for him to work with their police force. Plus, with Shinichi's parents being loaded in cash, he can even open up his own little store, just like the Detective Mouri Agency. :D