Detective Conan World

(MAJOR SPOILER!)

When Akemi was killed by Gin and Vodka, it was shocking that it happened, and even more to add to the uber sadness, her last words to Shinichi were also heartbreaking. 

there's many episodes and movies that made me tear up but not cry , only movie 15 made me cry , the part when ran saw conan then was searching for him till her hands bleed :')

when akai died  :( it was so sad when takagy told jodie it was his fingerprints !! and in 345 when vermouth remembered when shinichi and ran saved her !! 

• Upvote 1

Perhaps I cry easily because I shed some tears in countless episodes! 
Apart from the ones that involve the lead characters, I think the most 3 episodes that are HEARTBREAKING are:
-The coffee aroma with murderous intent.
-The night the Zombie died.
-The wedding eve (the episode where Bourbon was introduced).
I don't think one cannot cry after watching those 3 episodes... They left me feeling bad afterwards!

None of them, to be honest.

I've watched so many of these murders and kidnappings, it just seems like a regular thing now.

(how strange that would be out of context)

DC was never really an anime that was geared towards people's emotions in my opinion.

The Desperate Revival Arc kinda got to me, but that's about it.

or maybe I've been desensitized too much.

None of them, to be honest.

I've watched so many of these murders and kidnappings, it just seems like a regular thing now.

(how strange that would be out of context)

DC was never really an anime that was geared towards people's emotions in my opinion.

The Desperate Revival Arc kinda got to me, but that's about it.

or maybe I've been desensitized too much.

^This

Desperate Revival was really good, especially when Shinichi turned back into Conan again, but it came nowhere close to making me cry. OVA 9 was really sad, too.

The fact that I didn't feel sad at my graduation makes crying over an anime pretty unlikely for me...

^This

Desperate Revival was really good, especially when Shinichi turned back into Conan again, but it came nowhere close to making me cry. OVA 9 was really sad, too.

The fact that I didn't feel sad at my graduation makes crying over an anime pretty unlikely for me...

*promotion you mean*

I didn't cry at promotion either. I didn't know that people cried....?

I'm the same as Kenzi and Kirsch. I've never full blown cried but there were some episodes that made me have a lump in my throat. 

i don't remember ever cried because of DC... if i have to choose the most painful episodes, it will be totori spider mansion case.

i can't bring myself to watch it ever. reading it already makes me depressed.  :mellow:

in DC, people suicide very easily.  -_-

None of the episode were tearing jerking.  At least, none that I can remember.  I think I posted this a while back, but honestly the live action television series had sadder cases than actual anime episodes.  And even those cases were sad but nothing to cry over.

*promotion you mean*

I didn't cry at promotion either. I didn't know that people cried....?

I'm the same as Kenzi and Kirsch. I've never full blown cried but there were some episodes that made me have a lump in my throat.

You told me you cried on the last day of school...?

I wonder who did cry... *reads through thread* Oh.

episode 345

Head-to-Head Match with the Black Organization: A Dual Mystery on a Full Moon Night

when Ran risked her life to protect Haibara..

Oh that got me tearly-eyed too! But I've gotta give it to the DC sad-song they always play at scenes like this. I really like it and it probbaly makes me get sadder that the actual scene does...

From movies:

Last Wizard of the Century, right before Kaito Shinichi showed up before Conan and Ran

Quarter of Silence, when they're looking for Conan in the snow

From anime:

Haibara crying

Conan shot

FBI confirmation of Akai's death

Conan and Takagi in the elevator

Only cried once, during the last episode of the Desperate Revival when Ran tells Conan she's fed up and doesn't want to hear more excuses.

I almost cried during the end of Vermouth arc when Ran jumped to protect Haibara and reminded her of Akemi.

Does movies count too? Well, the 1st movie, I cried so much when Shinichi was willing to die with Ran when he said "I'll be here." 

The June Bride Murder Case was pretty sad too. Trying to kill the one you love.  :unsure:

And the 17th movie when Conan cried at the end, I was bawling my eyes out!!! That's the first time he cried. 

I cried during Akai's supposed death, the desperate revival ark, Haibara discussing her sister's death.... pretty much the common ones... but I'm surprised no one's mentioned 667, the Wedding Eve episode. The ending was just so tragic and it was probably the first time ever (that I remember, anyway) where the victim actually DID commit suicide rather than being murdered. The fact that it was the day before their wedding and that she killed herself because she found out they were siblings separated at birth.. It was truly very upsetting.

• Upvote 1

I cried during Akai's supposed death, the desperate revival ark, Haibara discussing her sister's death.... pretty much the common ones... but I'm surprised no one's mentioned 667, the Wedding Eve episode. The ending was just so tragic and it was probably the first time ever (that I remember, anyway) where the victim actually DID commit suicide rather than being murdered. The fact that it was the day before their wedding and that she killed herself because she found out they were siblings separated at birth.. It was truly very upsetting.

There was another case where the victim really committed suicide, but I can't remember what it was, though it was in the 500s/600s, there is also the second case that happens after Shinichi is shrunk, and there are probably others.