Detective Conan World

Every one can say which anime episodes made him or her cry

For me I watched till the end of season 9:

The episodes that made me cry are:

episode 26 from season 1 Pet John murder case

episode 37 from season 2 Cactus flower murder

Case mostly when Noriko Okaya remebers her memories with Tatsou Yamaguchi (This is the most episode I cried in)

episode 42 from season 2 Karoke box murder case (When the culprit cried for killing her love because she didn't undersatand that he loved her but with no plastic surgeries)

episode 75 from season 3 Loan company president murder case (When the culprit confessed she took revenge for her boyfriend who borrowed money for her operation and committed suicide because he couldn't repay it)

episode 78 from season 3 Distinguished Family's Consecutive Accidental Death Case 2 (When Conan didn't allow the culprit to commit suicide because of remembering what happened during the Moonlight Sonata Murder Case.)

episode 89 from season 4 Dracula's villa murder case 2 (When the culprit confess that he killed the victim as he bribed the doctor for lying to him that his sister is still living whilst she is dead so that the culprit would keep working for the victim)

episode 108 from season 5 The mysterious mole alien case (When Masao Coda is remebering his siter and her flowers and when he desperately looks for the corpse of his sister in the garden of the victim after the police have found the jewels with no corpse)

episode 115 from season 5 Scuba diving murder case 2 (When Kiwako Toda forgave Haromi Matsuzaki although she tried to kill her by the snake)

episode 122 from season 5 The locked bathroom murder case 2 (When the culprit is crying her sister at the end)

episode 129 from season 5 The Girl from the Black Organization and the University Professor Murder Case (When Ai cried her sister and that she blamed Conan for not saving her)

episode 137 from season 6 The Old Blue Castle Investigation Case 2 (When The culprit breaks down realizing that he wasted 10 years and killed a huge number of people just for a beautiful scene which he though was a treasure)

episode 168 from season 7 Tottori Spider Mansion Demon 3 (When Hegi grabbed Robert from his shirt and shouted at him and told him that truth never dies and gave Shinchi as an example and when he eventually realised that his leaving message was what triggered his beloved's death)

episode 196 from season 8 The Invisible Weapon, Ran's First Investigation (When Ran told the man who tried to kill his wife that money and everything else worth nothing in comparison to a person who loves you)

episode 202 from season 8 The 10th passenger 2 (When the passengers and the daughter of Kouhei Moritsugu and Conan remebered the incident from 7 years ago in the same bus) This is the 2nd most episode that made me cry

episode 239 from season 9 The 3 "K"s of Osaka Case 2 (As Conan is so dissapointed due to his favorite idol and couldn't believe at the beginning)

episode 247 from season 9 The mystery in the net 2 (When the culprit says that he has the right to kill the victim and that he is brave to revenge then ran interrupted him and told him the real meaning of bravery)

episode 249 from season 9 The Celebrities' Secret 1 (When the man wrote a congratulation message for Yoko Okino's freind who is marrying whilst crying beacause he love her)

None have made me cry, though one almost did. Here's a list of the ones that hit the hardest, emotionally.

The Karaoke Box Murder Case has to be one of the saddest things on the planet. She never knew that he truly did love her, and the way she used to be. Talk about absolutely terrible events.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Karaoke_Box_Murder_Case

Another one that hit pretty hard was A June Bride Murder Case. Hatred can blind you, even to the point where you'll hurt the one you love...:

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/A_June_Bride_Murder_Case

Then there's the Ski Lodge Murder Case... the bit where Ran cries into Conan's arms... that was an amazing scene.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Ski_Lodge_Murder_Case

Another legendary one is the Tottori Spider Mansion Demon Case. "Shine"... MY mouth actually partway opened upon watching that scene. And then it goes to the murderer's reaction... unbelievable.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Tottori_Spider_Mansion_Demon

The closest I ever came to crying was The Desperate Revival, when it shows Ran's face and she finally comes to the realization that, yes, Shinichi ran off on her again. She got all dressed up and looked the best that she could, and then... that was so beautifully sad.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/The_Desperate_Revival

Megure's Sealed Secret is in my top five favorite cases of all time. Megure's finest hour. That entire ten minutes is one of the best bits you're ever going to have in the entire series. Megure's confrontation with the killer was amazing. I could watch that by itself and never get tired of seeing it.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Megure's_Sealed_Secret

Or Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 4. I KNEW there was no way Shiratori was going to kiss Sato, but I was still rooting for Takagi to make it in time.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Detective_Love_Story_4

Shinichi's entire speech in the New York Case, about how a reason is never needed for saving someone, is just marvelous.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Shinichi_Kudo's_New_York_Case

Gingko-Colored First Love is absolutely beautiful. Who knew Agasa was such an adorable and sweet little kid when he was younger. I truly hope they bring Fusae Campbell back.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Gingko-Colored_First_Love

Coffee Aroma with Murderous Intention was so brutally sad... so so tragic...

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Coffee_Aroma_with_Murderous_Intention

And of course, special mention goes out to The Trembling Police Headquarters: 12 Million Hostages, the greatest case of all time. Best bit of that case? Sato's reaction after the bomber tries to blame his actions on a voice in his head. "This is the guy who... this is the guy who..."

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/The_Trembling_Police_Headquarters:_12_Million_Hostages

I KNOW I am missing a ton of obvious ones, but those came to mind.

304 Conan talk about Ran for the reason he stay in the lift and the reason he know the location of the bomb. (I cry twice on the same scene)

345 Move it Angel.

Not quite in the topic but 162 when the murderer reveal why he/she kill the victim. Such a person deserve to death.

I don't remember the episode numbers

I cried when Akemi died

I cried when Ai stayed at that bus and remembered her sister

I cried in the desparte rival case :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: also in the shiragami case and a couple of other cases that I don't remeber :sad: :sad:

I didn't cry but was really shocked and taken back when...

-Akai Died

-Ran did her stunt at 345 to protect Ai

-I saw the expensive ring Takagi bought fell into the ocean(jk)

What I hated about the Clash of Red and Black is that I was spoiled of pretty much everything beforehand. So, Akai's death wasn't as shocking as it would've been if I wasn't in the know. I mean, it DID feel weird, because here is Shuu... he's freakin' Shuichi Akai. No way he's gonna die... right? And then, they pretty much confirmed it at the end of the episode (though I know he's alive, my gut says this)... it was weird.

I haven't really cried during any episodes, but in retrospect, I believe episode 49 (Diplomat Murder Case, part 2) would have made me cry, albeit for reasons not related to Conan/Shinichi.

Tonight I just watched a film titled "Aftershock" which I realized had some similarities with the plot line of the aforementioned episode. The film depicted one family's aftermath of the 1976 Tangshan Earthquake in China, where a mother, having lost her husband in the earthquake, had to pick either her son or her daughter to rescue, and chose her son, which was overheard by the daughter. The daughter ended up surviving as well, and for many years she refused to speak up about her past. In the mean time, her biological mother refused to move from her hometown, constantly thinking about her husband and daughter. Then, as the years passed, she gradually opened up about her earthquake experience, and after moving to Canada, finally decided to return to China to find her family in the aftermath of the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake. It was during the rescue mission that she encountered her brother by chance after overhearing him tell his earthquake experience. Thus, she and her mother are finally able to reunite and make up for their past misgivings.

In the episode, Kimie's original husband was wrongfully incarcerated and died in prison and her daughter was adopted by a foster family, while she was ironically married to the very same person who framed her original husband without even knowing it. It was not until years later that she finally learned the truth: when her son brought a photo of his new college girlfriend to her new husband, Isao recognized her as Kimie's child with her former husband and spilled the truth to her, prompting her to murder Isao and frame his father.

Although the plot line involving Conan's temporary transformation to Shinichi was sad, the story behind the case featured in this episode now seems sadder, after having watched the aforementioned film and considering the parallels between the film and the episode. In the episode, Kimie was able to find her daughter again and find out the truth about what happened to her husband, albeit in a manner which caused her to act criminally.

well i guess i never cried, but i get kinda sad if kudo does so...

with me it's more like i wanna beat up those jerks, tryin to get ran's attention like eisuke. i really hate that guy!!!

i like kaito but i wont forgive him for what he did to ran in the 14th movie. :D

Mine were: (I have forgotten the episodes numbers)

1) When Haibara was blaming Conan for not helping her sister who was dying after being shot by the Black Organization.

2) During the last ep of Desperate Revival when Ran confided in her feelings with Conan, who told her Shinichi left a message requesting her to wait, eventhough Shinichi had already shrunk.

3) During the mermaid case when Kazuha tried to save Hattori by using the arrow to poke him so that he would let go of her hand.

4) And the episode where Akai Shuiichi sacrificed himself to keep Hidemi Hondou safe in the B.O. (Even though I'm 100% sure that he's alive.)

5) The most tearjerking one for me is when Sato confronted the bomber who killed Matsuda, and when Takagi stopped her from killing the bomber, and in the later ep, when she saw the ferris wheel in Tropical Land.

For me, Detective Conan consists of a rollercoaster of emotions. I'm just glad that I get to experience them through the anime, not in real life.

That is the same with me...sad.gif

But in movie 4, the part when Ran lost her memory and was lying on the bed sleeping, while Sonoko was sitting next to her crying and saying "even though you lost you memory, I will always be your friend" It was so sad, it almust made me cry but it didn't. :cry:

I cry so much during Conan. I think I just cry easily >>;.

The latest case I cried in would be a certain Kappa case:

Where the inn owner was holding his child's drowned body ;_;

I cry so much during Conan. I think I just cry easily >>;.

The latest case I cried in would be a certain Kappa case:

Where the inn owner was holding his child's drowned body ;_;

That part was sad, too. Though it is very sad, but... because I have a cold heart, I didn't cry. But it did touch my heart and I- I- 0eeeff42.gif.

As for the episode that made me cry... the last episode that made me cry would be The Scenario of the Steaming Locked Room episode (598). The part where Haibara put red pepper in Conan's underwear th_015_orz-v2.gif...

Did you know sad fanfics make me cry a whole lot more than the actual anime/manga? I cried so much during Becky Tailweaver's stories... If you've never read her stuff, then you are in for a blast. At least, if you're ShinRan. I <3<3<3 her work! As for the actual manga....? I cry during all the emotional ShinRan moments... And my wild imagination tells me things like 'Ran must be feeling so abandoned, alone, sad, depressed, (I don't care if these are all synonyms)' and 'Poor Shinichi, being right there and not being able to tell her anything... It has to be terrible....'. And any hints of AiCon don't do anything but make me skip over them. I don't like AiCon at all. :P Haibara just doesn't make me cry. Her existence just allows me to write good angst.

sorry to say but none of them made me cry ( almost but not even a single tear fell ( but they did touch my heart ) )

but the closest would be

the desperate revival

when shinichi way saying " not now, i haven't told her it yet. just wait, please bear with me, please ,please "

( i don't know if thats the exact words )

and when he transformed back to conan . when he said

"He'll come back one day. Even if he's going to die, he's going to come back. He wanted me to tell you to wait for him, no matter what. So... so... "

and the episode 521-523

i think. when ran held shinichi's coat.