Detective Conan World
Maurice

Favorite Opening or Ending?

I noticed that the openings tend to be kind of joyful while the endings are more sad. Most of them are pretty nice though.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, the openings are always very upbeat, while the endings are pretty depressing sometimes. I guess it's done to fit the mood. You usually hear the ending song after he killer explains their story on why they did what they did, and it's usually depressing itself!

I have a new favorite opening. I am watching the show slowly but surely, but I LOVE Truth by Two-Mix, the fifth opening! No other theme song from the show pumps me up for an episode, what an EPIC song! What does everyone else think of it?

My favorite is opening 22 in Clash of Red and Black episodes: Aiwa Kurayami no naka de. I didn't see those episodes, I only wanted to check them out a little because the episodes title sounded interesting.

I think my favorite opening is Nazo.... I have it set as my general non-address-book ringtone on my cell phone ^_^

I agree with the favorite ending as Step by Step, but I'm also a sucker for the sentimental songs like Kimi Ga Inai Natsu

My list has certainly grown!

I am currently at episode 393, and these are my favorite openings:

5: Truth by Two-Mix. This gets you REALLY pumped up for an episode!

7: Mysterious Eyes by Garnet Crow. Catchy and adorable.^^

10: Winter Bells by Mai Kuraki. Another cute song.^^ And Makoto even makes an appearance in the intro! :D

11: I Can't Stop My Love For You by Rina Aiuchi. One of the best ones ever.

13: Kimi to Yakusoku Shita Yasashii Ano Basho Made by U-ka Saegusa. Another one like Truth, that gets me really excited for the episode. :D

14. Start by Rina Aiuchi. This one I'm beginning to really like, of course now I'm up to the new intro...

i enjoy listening to DC themes so much.. i even downloaded them all.. :lol:

i love them all but i have my special favorites..

Mai Kuraki (i'm a great fan of hers)

-growing of my heart [opening 16]

-ichibyou goto ni love for you [opening 22?]

-shiroi yuki [ending ?]

-start in my life [ending ?]

-revive [opening 25]

-secret of my heart [ending]

-puzzle [movie 13 theme]

and others..

i cant stop my love for you, start, koi wa thrill shock suspense -- Rina Aiuchi

mysterious eyes, doing all right, namida no yesterday-- Garnet Crow

go your own way--yumi shizukusa

ZARD's songs

mysterious--naifu

MOU KIMI DAKE WO HANSTARI WA SHINAI?--aya kamiki

oh my.. i still have many songs that i like but i can't right them all.. it'll just seem like listing all themes.. :lol:

what's the sense of me saying favorites if i like them all.. :lol:

all DC themes are my favorites..!

My favorite opening is "Truth". I've actually liked the song well before I knew about Detective Conan, due to my interest in Two Mix spawning from their Gundam Wing themes. I'd put "Mune na Doki Doki" second.

My favorite ending is "Step By Step". For an ending theme, it's pretty upbeat, and very catchy.

On a side note, anyone ever listen to the full-length version of "Nazo"? It struck me that the final notes of the song sounded remarkably like the closing notes of "Oh Sherrie" by Steve Perry.

My choices have certainly changed. My favorite opening is either 13 or the one used during the Clash of Red and Black arc, I forgot what number it is. Closing... hmmm, I love a lot of those. My favorite is probably 27, "I Still Believe."

Most of them are nice but there was one song that I really love. It was an ending song which makes you think it's a "horror" song for the first two seconds.