Detective Conan World
Pr1me 101

Favorite Cartoons?

Either way, it's still terrible. That Inspector Gadget intro is still so catchy. Yeah I used to enjoy watching the Flintstones as a kid. 

Not a fan of the newer transformers. Why do these look like humans in robot suits? lol. I'm more of a Gen 1 guy with the style from the original 80's cartoon. I saw some of it, but it has really bad humor. It's really childish and not similar to the comic at all.

Yeah that was way better than ultimate spiderman. Never heard of bakugan until now. Judging from photos, is this some Yu-gi-oh/Beyblade show? I probably wouldn't have watched it back then since I grew out of that phase. 

Well, i never ment to watch it till the end. I just got hooked up for some reason. The similareties you mentioned are corect + the above.

When i was a kid ben 10 was great. I followed it till omniverse. Now that one sucked.

I wonder why He-man was never remade. I think it would suck given their bad track record.

There's not really a more fitting place to post this and I'd rather not make a thread just for this so I hope putting this here'll be ok

I've been watching some cartoons recently, Ed Edd n' Eddy mainly. I've only seen about 6 episodes so far (a lot of the clips are just 10min halves so I'm not technically watching full episodes) and it's been better than expected to be honest. I didn't watch a ton of EEnE as a kid, Ed and Eddy were a bit too crude and loud for my tastes, so I don't have much nostalgia for the show, but I'm glad I decided to watch it despite that. The one thing about it that I really like is how the character outlines slightly move and fluctuate in intensity (I think it's called line-boiling...?). The characters are pretty nice and a lot more likable than I remember them being. Jimmy, Kevin, Marie, Plank, and Double D are my favorites. Also, there's some really nice fanart for this show. I think the fandom's pretty dead, but the fanart and few fan theories left behind are pretty neat. 

Totaly spies i think i have seen some episodes but cant remember. I will check it.

And i have never watched danny ohantom or herd of

I like coming here

I might just find something that i missed but it coukd be so good

If you didnt kniw avatar has a sequel called the legend of korra

I remember seeing totally spies on Cartoon Network back in the day, had no idea the show continued years later lol

Danny Phantom was cool, think I stopped watching before the show ended though

My favorite cartoons when i was young were

Dexter's Lab

Johnny Bravo

Jackie Chan Adventures

Ed Edd n' Eddy

Megas XLR

Mucha Lucha

Teen Titans

Xiaolin Showdown

Cow and Chicken

The Powerpuff Girls (original)

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Sheep in the Big City

Time Squad

Samurai Jack

Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi

and those are only a few

Well, first I would have to list my three favorites from when I was a kid. Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors (please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers that), Mysterious Cities of Gold, and M.A.S.K. Then would be the newer ones I've been going through with my sister, Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. As a traditionalist, I don't think of CGI as cartoons, but I also love Star Wars Rebels, DreamWorks Dragons, and Voltron: Legendary Defenders.