Detective Conan World
Rye

Fushigi Yuugi

This anime is from the 90's. The story revolves around Miaka Yuki, a highschool girl, who was accidentally sent to a world inside a book. Inside the book, she became the Priestess of Suzaku, so she must gather the seven Suzaku warriors to form a ritual, which will grant her three wishes. As the story develops, Miaka falls in love with one of the Suzaku warriors, Tamahome.

post-6869-12934429972211_thumb.jpg

I don't have any recollection about the ending of this series, but I really liked this! I was a really little kid then, and I'd cry a lot when someone dies. >.> I pity my sensitive self... Oh, no, that's not just the part where I'm sensitive: I'd like to cry more when I sleep when I remember them dying. It always feels like I lose someone irl and I'd QQ. @.@

I found this anime very cute..though I don't have any ideas with it's ending..ahehe.. it's just that..but it's good, I even had a crush on Tamahome before.. :D

I found this anime very cute..though I don't have any ideas with it's ending..

SAAAAAAME! I don't know the ending. T.T It stopped airing and I'm having a hard time to find a good downloading place. So I just dropped it off without knowing how it ends. :<

I was 16 when I first watched FY..I absolutely loved it. Fell in love with Tamahome as well.. ;)

I'm currently reading the prequel of this series, Genbu Kaiden. If you love FY, you should probably read this as well. ^_^

I read it when I was... very young... and... I somehow think this is not suitable for kids XD :P :P :P BUT I LOVED THE STORYLINE! IT WAS AWESOME!

THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS.

Well, I didn't finish it and I still can't understand it, anyway. It was a big help when I watched the episode Kid and the Kirin Horn, though.

Well, I didn't finish it and I still can't understand it, anyway. It was a big help when I watched the episode Kid and the Kirin Horn, though.

Well, I finished the first and second series! I didn't start the last one though... I think it was Genbu version? Hmm... I forgot. But I only read the first and the second season. XD

I've only read the first season and the second. The first season about how the two girls managed to go back. The second season when they came into the real world or something. The third one I didn't really know what happened. I thought genbu and the tiger tribe thingie appear there...

I've only read the first season and the second. The first season about how the two girls managed to go back. The second season when they came into the real world or something. The third one I didn't really know what happened. I thought genbu and the tiger tribe thingie appear there...

actually the genbu thing is a whole lot different story... there's no miaka or tamahome... they only have takiko and uruki/rimudo:the guy who can turn into a girl... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

especially the ovas..very disturbing..wanna watch the whole series again but i can't get myself to watch that ova again.. love the comedy skit/omake? on the end of every episode of the ova ^_^

especially the ovas..very disturbing..wanna watch the whole series again but i can't get myself to watch that ova again.. love the comedy skit/omake? on the end of every episode of the ova ^_^

Wonder where I can watch it again... <_< I borrowed it previously and now... I dont know where to get it...

Wonder where I can watch it again... <_< I borrowed it previously and now... I dont know where to get it...

you can watch it on youtube if you want the english dubbed... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i am not really sure about the japanese dubbed though if they are there...

Yeah it's very weird if it's in English even in Tagalog is so terrible... xD

I can only agree with this..our VAs (or the ones on GMA7 at least) are doing half-assed jobs in dubbing,I think my ear bleeds everytime I hear 'miaka' says 'tama-homey'..