Detective Conan World
Rye

DC Pairing wiki articles

Dear the two above,

Please check on the wiki if you would like to know. Our discussion here is not a request for certain pages to be set up if they are already made. Please check the wiki beforehand before asking for things to be created.

Conan and Ai

Sonoko and Makoto

There is currently no Shiratori x Kobayashi page. However, I'm decently sure that a little bit of searching should give you the results I have above. So next time, please be informed in your questions.

I don't think I agree with the AyumixConan article.

I'd have no problem with them stating that he "doesn't return her feelings"...

if they said that on the AixConan one.

The only canon couple with Conan is ShinRan, so I don't think it's really fair that the AixConan page doesn't have "but he doesn't return her feelings" written in their summary.

Is this the right place to ask about that? :oops:

Can you just at any time, go and change it?

Because I don't wanna change the AyumixConan thing if it'll cause an issue... and I really REALLY want to.

Can it at LEAST say that his feelings are undetermined? Because that's kinda what they are. He's never said that he outright doesn't like her so what's up there now isn't really canon. :)

Can you just at any time, go and change it?

Because I don't wanna change the AyumixConan thing if it'll cause an issue... and I really REALLY want to.

Can it at LEAST say that his feelings are undetermined? Because that's kinda what they are. He's never said that he outright doesn't like her so what's up there now isn't really canon. :)

Please do not, I'd rather not get in an edit war with you. There is no canon evidence that Conan likes Ayumi. There is no canon evidence Conan likes Haibara either. I'm AiCon so I don't want to hear any whining about bias. That's all.
  • Upvote 2

Please do not, I'd rather not get in an edit war with you. There is no canon evidence that Conan likes Ayumi. There is no canon evidence Conan likes Haibara either. I'm AiCon so I don't want to hear any whining about bias. That's all.

But once again, can we at least say that it is undetermined? We as readers and watchers can only make assumptions. Saying that he doesn't like her is an assumption, not a fact. I'ts not right to right off the bat say he doesn't like her just because you're an AiCon. There is no evidence that he DOESN'T like either of them, either.

But once again, can we at least say that it is undetermined? We as readers and watchers can only make assumptions. Saying that he doesn't like her is an assumption, not a fact. I'ts not right to right off the bat say he doesn't like her just because you're an AiCon. There is no evidence that he DOESN'T like either of them, either.

It's not undetermined. Ayumi likes Conan. Conan treats Ayumi like a friend and teammate, and he worries and cares about her wellbeing, but has no romantic attraction for her. This is not an assumption. I looked at all the evidence presented and decided that is the most reasonable conclusion that can be drawn and trying to reach for the conclusion that Conan likes Ayumi romantically is twisting and overextending the evidence. You are free to say what you want in the forums, but there is a standard of presentation and truth to uphold on the wiki.

I have no problem with restating how things are said on the Ayumi Conan page however. It's fine to highlight that Conan certainly cares about her as long as it doesn't imply he likes her romantically.

• Upvote 2

It's not undetermined. Ayumi likes Conan. Conan treats Ayumi like a friend and teammate, and he worries and cares about her wellbeing, but has no romantic attraction for her. This is not an assumption. I looked at all the evidence presented and decided that is the most reasonable conclusion that can be drawn and trying to reach for the conclusion that Conan likes Ayumi romantically is twisting and overextending the evidence. You are free to say what you want in the forums, but there is a standard of presentation and truth to uphold on the wiki.

I have no problem with restating how things are said on the Ayumi Conan page however. It's fine to highlight that Conan certainly cares about her as long as it doesn't imply he likes her romantically.

But he has never outright stated that he does not have romantic feelings for Ayumi. I would like it if it could be restated because outright saying he doesn't like her in that way isn't true.

But to state that he cares about her would be fine- as long as you don't state in any way "no he doesn't like her." I think that would be most acceptable, thank you forcooperating and being helpful. :)

But he has never outright stated that he does not have romantic feelings for Ayumi. I would like it if it could be restated because outright saying he doesn't like her in that way isn't true.

But to state that he cares about her would be fine- as long as you don't state in any way "no he doesn't like her." I think that would be most acceptable, thank you forcooperating and being helpful. :)

It hasn't been outright stated that Yoko is not in love with Kogoro, or that Ran doesn't romantically love Sonoko. I'm sorry but "has never outright stated that he does not have romantic feelings for Ayumi" does not imply the opposite.

It would be completely accurate to state that: "Conan likes and cares about Ayumi as a fellow Detective Boy and friend. He is kind to her, worries about her safety and general well-being, and is protective of her in danger." However, there is absolutely zero evidence showing that Conan likes Ayumi ROMANTICALLY. As a friend yes, as a teammate yes, but that's all completely platonic. Revise all the article all you want, but if you start trying to imply Conan has romantic feelings for Ayumi, that is going to get taken out.

• Upvote 2

It hasn't been outright stated that Yoko is not in love with Kogoro, or that Ran doesn't romantically love Sonoko. I'm sorry but "has never outright stated that he does not have romantic feelings for Ayumi" does not imply the opposite.

It would be completely accurate to state that: "Conan likes and cares about Ayumi as a fellow Detective Boy and friend. He is kind to her, worries about her safety and general well-being, and is protective of her in danger." However, there is absolutely zero evidence showing that Conan likes Ayumi ROMANTICALLY. As a friend yes, as a teammate yes, but that's all completely platonic. Revise all the article all you want, but if you start trying to imply Conan has romantic feelings for Ayumi, that is going to get taken out.

Ohhh I beg to differ and I could tell you why but I'll probably end up spamming the thread with a bunch of moments and reasons and hints and things that lead me to disagree. Let's save that for another time, shall we? ;)

But of course! ^^ Just erasing that one little sentence is enough. Now I can feel happy when viewing my favorite couple's page. ^^