Detective Conan World
Rye

DC Pairing wiki articles

We can add pages on the wiki about pairings, which contain how they are related to each other, and so on.

Ah, indeed, we are in the process of doing that!! In fact, pairing pages for Shinichi and Ran, Heiji and Kazuha, Conan and Haibara, and Sonoko and Makoto are already up, with more on the way!!

thats a good idea *goes to read the ShinRan page the 10000000th time* what about megure x agasa and kaito x shinichi

In my case, it's the Conai thread...and also the Hakuba x Kid, Heiji x Shinichi, Shiratori x Takagi, Andre Camel x James Black and Ran x Sonoko?

• Upvote 1

In my case, it's the Conai thread...and also the Hakuba x Kid, Heiji x Shinichi, Shiratori x Takagi, Andre Camel x James Black and Ran x Sonoko?

......... YES YES and also kogoro x genta (I think thats a good couple)

C'mon Akai-kun and Blueberry-chan. I hate boyxboy and girlxgirl pairings. It's just so.... Ugh....

• Upvote 1

C'mon Akai-kun and Blueberry-chan. I hate boyxboy and girlxgirl pairings. It's just so.... Ugh....

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!?!?!???????! admit to it i am pretty sure you like Shinichi x Kaito, Shinichi x hieji Ran x sonoko,Megure x Agasa, Ran x Kazuha, Akai x Conan (thats even pedo) Ai x Ayumi, Genta x Mitsuhiko, Andre Camel x James Black and a lot more

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!?!?!???????! admit to it i am pretty sure you like Shinichi x Kaito, Shinichi x hieji Ran x sonoko,Megure x Agasa, Ran x Kazuha, Akai x Conan (thats even pedo) Ai x Ayumi, Genta x Mitsuhiko, Andre Camel x James Black and a lot more

Never Ever Ever!!!!!

The only things other than ShinRan, Shinshiho, Aicon, SatoTakagi, etc....

that may be possible that I like are KaitoxAi, Kaitoxran,

Never Ever Ever!!!!!

The only things other than ShinRan, Shinshiho, Aicon, SatoTakagi, etc....

that may be possible that I like are KaitoxAi, Kaitoxran,

its interisting that ShinRan was the first one listed :twisted:say, do you like Shinichi x blueberry and Shinichi x Kaito x blueberry?

Ah, indeed, we are in the process of doing that!! In fact, pairing pages for Shinichi and Ran, Heiji and Kazuha, Conan and Haibara, and Sonoko and Makoto are already up, with more on the way!!

May I mention that the Shinichi Kudo and Ran Mouri needs some work?

Last time I checked, it was mostly opinion and ugh...hearts.

I'm going to look again and work on it if I have time.

May I mention that the Shinichi Kudo and Ran Mouri needs some work?

Last time I checked, it was mostly opinion and ugh...hearts.

I'm going to look again and work on it if I have time.

Yeah, that needs a complete copyedit. ISTR saying so on its talkpage.

Wanna help to complete the HeiWa page?

Fans of the Heiji-Kazuha pairing sometimes refer to them as "KazuHei."

o__O Where was that? I've never heard that in Japan.

I wrote some long articles about the topic. I can't translate it in english (mostly because I don't have the time) but if someone is interested about it, you can use some official information from my french page. I didn't quote every part but most of the informations comes from the manga or the Conan Drill. I usually say "I think" or something similar when I give my own opinion.

Tell me if you want the link.

now I see its a little empty...

Yep. Still a work-in-progress.

A BIG work-in-progress. There are a few things that were forgotten too. I'll need to edit that page when I get the chance...