Detective Conan World
Dick75

Agasa related to the BO?

I'm having a good laugh after come across funny lines and scenario. ;) I think I know the reason, Agasa giving a vibe of oldest, with occupation of scientist, and mostly thought as smart even he don't look like one. When Gosho say it's one of the closest one, that's natural to quick to judge Agasa is ideal candidate. But it was known B.O. is old, so whoever is suspect now is around mid forties and older.

Man, I never even suspected Agasa until coming to this forum. And yanno what? Despite hearing all these theories, in my mind there is just no way that my buddy the professor could have been the antagonist the entire time. Plus I like Agasa, he's such a good character. If he turned evil all of a sudden I would be sad :(

^I agree it sounds nice and plausible, but I wouldn’t make the absence of Kogorō’s parents such an important thing as he makes it sound… I never even thought about it, and even after reading Checkhov’s post I feel it’s a bit of a stretch, but still it sounds plausible

well itsthe same for yusaku ,yukiko,eri or many adult aren't showing back story that much t

they did for sato but not takagi and other policeman ithink

Speaking of Kogoro's past, I remember the incident in the ship that got Heiji's attention participating, and so do Conan and others, it's like Heiji possibly lured to ship in case of murder may happen. I forgot who is the person go through all this, but it seems Kogoro has involve with B.O. in the past, as he was one of the officer who aim to catch the group.

If I remember, that incident is some kind of interlude, because before that interlude happen many years ago B.O. has one member murdered nearby the sea, he was drowned... No one ever knew did the person survive or not. The existence of B.O. was known to Kogoro in the past when he was working with ex-colleague, who once plan like Shinichi to take them down and don't know Shinichi was also deeply involved, and on that cruise where Heiji was lured to solve, Gosho has started go into depth introducing B.O. is the group Kogoro was responsible to catch them and serve justice.

I can guarantee on that cruise ship one of them is the boss because the ship is biggest important setting that no one can get in touch with them if they are in no man's island, B.O. member can use this as their advantage discussing as no one will thought of ship is the place B.O. members will talk about.

Secondly, another B.O. arc did happen around Halloween ghost ship, where Vodka was there with given invitation by Vermouth who is likely related to entertainment company who wants to find actor and actress for audition which hosted in ship. Since Vermouth is Vineyard, she can straightaway transfer her finance into second account, she can be counted as one of the riches in America.

And one thing about B.O. without Vermouth they can't do much because she has biggest influences to get time side with her, and likely the boss she get in touch with could be one of the stakeholder of one of the company as they has bigger influence over ship or parties to get their operation done with stealth and group.

If Moriarty is mastermind, he can host his own book signing event to show he is one of the greatest doctor and no one ever can suspect he's the boss who has lackey work for them. The boss' name may be indirectly mention in parties, or events hosted by him and artistes in entertainment and may participate because Chris is involved as prolific actress; he see no point sitting back if he can join in event and having fun without anyone suspecting he's the boss.

Speaking of Kogoro's past, I remember the incident in the ship that got Heiji's attention participating, and so do Conan and others, it's like Heiji possibly lured to ship in case of murder may happen. I forgot who is the person go through all this, but it seems Kogoro has involve with B.O. in the past, as he was one of the officer who aim to catch the group.

If I remember, that incident is some kind of interlude, because before that interlude happen many years ago B.O. has one member murdered nearby the sea, he was drowned... No one ever knew did the person survive or not. The existence of B.O. was known to Kogoro in the past when he was working with ex-colleague, who once plan like Shinichi to take them down and don't know Shinichi was also deeply involved, and on that cruise where Heiji was lured to solve, Gosho has started go into depth introducing B.O. is the group Kogoro was responsible to catch them and serve justice.

I can guarantee on that cruise ship one of them is the boss because the ship is biggest important setting that no one can get in touch with them if they are in no man's island, B.O. member can use this as their advantage discussing as no one will thought of ship is the place B.O. members will talk about.

That sounds like the grey planner, which was not connected to the BO as far as anyone knows. Are you sure your facts are straight?

Secondly, another B.O. arc did happen around Halloween ghost ship, where Vodka was there with given invitation by Vermouth who is likely related to entertainment company who wants to find actor and actress for audition which hosted in ship. Since Vermouth is Vineyard, she can straightaway transfer her finance into second account, she can be counted as one of the riches in America.

Vodka did not have Vermouth's permission or invitation to go on the Halloween party ship. In fact, she had no idea Vodka was going be on the ship at all. Vodka snuck on at the boss's and Gin's orders, keeping secret from Vermouth, because they wanted to spy on her because they were worried about what she was up to. Vermouth as Vineyard had nothing to do with the ghost ship's financing either. The ghost ship is arranged as a interest/fundraiser and to find fans who are good at horror acting and makeup who could play roles in the movie.

And one thing about B.O. without Vermouth they can't do much because she has biggest influences to get time side with her, and likely the boss she get in touch with could be one of the stakeholder of one of the company as they has bigger influence over ship or parties to get their operation done with stealth and group.

They have other sources of money. Conan thinks they make money from assassination. They also make other money from their fundraising division which Pisco was a part of. Also we don't know if Vermouth is a shareholder in any companies.

If the cruise not related, but the boss' info can't be dismissed as there are many good points. I took a good look at volume 24, Shinichi went into the hotel and the event turn out to be director's cut of movie screening, it's counted... In Halloween cruise ship Vermouth is one send invitation. I swear I see interlude or in the past has added into timeline somewhere in the volume file as info, I guess it's not.

And... this is good enough to prove Agasa isn't boss. :mrgreen:

After Pisco die, any one can be sponsor. Vermouth can be sponsor with earnings she has from her account and 'Sharon's inheritance'.

Reason of confusion:

Snake is part of B.O. and yet wasn't related to DC manga ones but in different department.

The group Kogoro search after turn out to have their power stealth and anyone can confuse them with B.O.