Detective Conan World
omgshiraninza

WAS THERE EVER AN EPISODE.....

Wherein Conan/Shinichi was wrong in his deduction? I'm a big fan of Shinichi but truthfully speaking, although it's pure fiction, he is not a god, like that Makoto-fake-Shinichi episode have said. I was just curious if there was ever an episode I missed wherein he got wrong in his deduction. Hattori had one episode where he got wrong in his deduction. I remember that, and Shinichi corrected him. Please inform me, I'm pretty interested to know and watch!

:)

He's never been fully wrong, as far as I know, but there have been times where he's been off the mark on parts. For example, in episodes 305-306, he misses the reason why Kogoro's friend was protecting the real killer (he was her real father, as Kogoro correctly deduced, while Shinichi/Conan thought they were lovers.) Movie 9 is the only time that, AFAIK, Kogoro actually beats him in a deduction. Conan doesn't figure out who it is (and even gets his own deduction completely wrong) until Kogoro actually confronts the person with his deduction.

Kudo wrong in AO episode 225. Heiji also wrong in mermaid case (222-224) and on his first appearance you mention. Kudo partly wrong is 472-473 but just because he's kid and the puzzle is not for him. Kodu also stumble a bit is his first and second case but fully save it in the end (162, 286-288)

He also conceal the truth to protect people heart like Makoto-fake-Shinichi case in Araide first case 170-171