Detective Conan World
blueberry

Mouri Ran vs. Ai Haibara/Miyano Shiho

Mouri Ran vs. Ai Haibara/Miyano Shiho  

124 members have voted

1. 1. who do you prefer

Although both character's personalities are overused...

I prefer the quiet girl who reads books all the time over the Unicorn who's annoyingly "perfect". XD

Weird... I've always liked Ran better in terms of pairing with Shinichi.

But I voted for Haibara on this one, since apparently I like her character a lot better :blink:

Weird... I've always liked Ran better in terms of pairing with Shinichi.

But I voted for Haibara on this one, since apparently I like her character a lot better :blink:

This is not weird...many people likes RanxShinichi and prefer Haibara as a character...obviously Ai has a special personnality compared to Ran who is not very original as a character.

Certainly Ran

she is For me The girl The perfect in manga , In contrast from shiho Which was Killer ,

If not killed the Organization Her sister , Would have been with them now

Of course she would have stay in the Org if Akemi was alive,mostly because if she doesn't obey to the BO,they would kill her sister.It's not like she had the choice,contrary to Ran who has a normal life and never had difficult choices to make.It's easy to be perfect when you aren't a forced member of a criminal organization.

Certainly Ran

she is For me The girl The perfect in manga , In contrast from shiho Which was Killer ,

If not killed the Organization Her sister , Would have been with them now

don't you think that 'everythingsperfect'-girl is quite boring? I do... btw, it's often said that Shiho was forced to make the poison

edogawa conan + haibara ai is kudou shinichi miyano shiho of date love like kiss phone message boyfriend/girlfriend wadding/marring husband/wife future detective conan chapters 1-???? episodes 1-???? ovas 1-12 movies 1-??  specials 1-? manga anime watch 1996-20?? :D:);)<_<

On 12/23/2010 at 5:35 AM, blueberry said:

oh god i am really tired of replaying my point is that i don't like Ai because she is a depressed person and for the other reasons i have (read my first post) what's the point of this argument it's not like it can change Ai's character :-|

Her family was killed by the people she worked for. Do you expect her to give off a jolly aura? What a pathetic point of view. Any people would've taken years to recover from such trauma.