Detective Conan World
blueberry

Mouri Ran vs. Ai Haibara/Miyano Shiho

Mouri Ran vs. Ai Haibara/Miyano Shiho  

124 members have voted

1. 1. who do you prefer

Surprise to see a Ran fan create thread like this. Normally I would expect an Ai fan.

this topic isn't about how do you want shinichi to be with its about who do you like more :D

This help me decide easily. I want Shinichi to be with Ran but I like Ai as a character more. So voted Ai

• Like 1

For Conan, I really prefer Ayumi. Although that seems impossible knowing Conan's true age. And so yes, Haibara.

i don't understand why you would want conan to be with ayumi can have mitsuhiko and just like you said its impossible to conan to be with ayumi because he is actually 17 if ayumi knew that conan's true age she would probably wouldn't want to be with him anymore

• Like 1

i don't understand why you would want conan to be with ayumi can have mitsuhiko and just like you said its impossible to conan to be with ayumi because he is actually 17 if ayumi knew that conan's true age she would probably wouldn't want to be with him anymore

He could just dump Ran and told nothing about his age to Ayumi, If he like her.

Ai: If you break Yoshida-san's heart. I won't forgive you.

Conan: Oi Oi.

• Upvote 1

In terms of Shinichi:

Ran>Shiho/Ai

In terms of personality quality:

Shiho/Ai>>>>>Ran

Ai is much more mature and intelligent than Ran.

but Ran is more kind and sweet than her :)

also note to everyone : i know that there are more ai fans than ran fans but i made this poll to see other people's opinions not to start a war

but Ran is more kind and sweet than her :)

also note to everyone : i know that there are more ai fans than ran fans but i made this poll to see other people's opinions not to start a war

So what's you're point then?

Your OPINION is different to my OPINION so...

There's gonna be no war at all...

But there is,if you're gonna start it by your obvious angry posts.(Epic Fail)

Also Note:There are more Ran fans than Ai fans.

I once saw this. for Shinichi

In term of compatibility = Ran

In term of intelligent = Ai

In term of Cuteness = Ayumi

In term of Immortality = Vermouth

Actually I'm out of topic :unsure: Sorry

There are more Ran fans than you think. <<<<

If you ask about who he should end up with. I will surprise if Ran doesn't win. In term of character it's more competitive though.

So what's you're point then?

Your OPINION is different to my OPINION so...

You're overreacting...

ummmmmmmm sorry i hope you didn't get me wrong and if this is going to turn into a war i'll delete this poll (thats if you can delete one)anyways you're always welcome to express your opinion :grin:

I once saw this. for Shinichi

In term of compatibility = Ran

In term of intelligent = Ai

In term of Cuteness = Ayumi

In term of Immortality = Vermouth

Actually I'm out of topic :unsure: Sorry

There are more Ran fans than you think. <<<<

If you ask about who he should end up with. I will surprise if Ran doesn't win. In term of character it's more competitive though.

immortality? :shock:

ummmmmmmm sorry i hope you didn't get me wrong and if this is going to turn into a war i'll delete this poll (thats if you can delete one)anyways you're always welcome to express your opinion :grin:

@TC,you're overreacting,there's gonna be no war at all...

Shuuichi got a point...but Ai action is too cold and mean on the other side Ran is warm hearted, know karate, intelligence(a little), understand Shinichi/Conan best

And Ai may be mature, beautiful(nearly as good as Ran)...but she is too mature and Ai is older then Ran!

• Upvote 1

Shuuichi got a point...but Ai action is too cold and mean on the other side Ran is warm hearted, know karate, intelligence(a little), understand Shinichi/Conan best

And Ai may be mature, beautiful(nearly as good as Ran)...but she is too mature and Ai is older then Ran!

This will cause many debate but I won't be the one who start that. :grin:

Move from my and our Topic creater's argument.

1 I think we agree on this fact so no reason to keep arguing. Ai rarely ever shows any emotions. That why you don't like her. That why Ai fan like her. May be it count as "mature"

2. It actually easy to miss even I said it once. They scare of Earthquake not special effect. Earthquake can endanger you. Ghost can't.

People keep bashing ran saying that she is childish<<<

It cute sometime. Sometime it angry even Ran fan (not me. I fine with it again) that Gosho make her wander into a wild to beg for a god to return Shinichi's memory. One side it mean she love Shinichi deeply. And one side mean she so naive.

3. Agree on the fact again. Difference opinion again.

As I said. You can alway interpret Ai's reaction to Ran that Ai find Ran resemble Akemi. That Ai fear she'll lose Ran just like Akemi. And If that true. Ai treat Ran as her sister, not enemy. from the start.

Mind answer me? You said you don't like Ai because she jealous of Ran. Now I proof to you that's it RAN who alway jealous and Ai not. Why you like Ran then?

Ran jealous Asami. Ran save Asami. Ai may jealous Ran. Ai save Ran (by begging her to stay). Who better then?

Some people hate Ran because she is still waiting for Shinichi!<<< Same fact, difference opinion. You and I like her because of this and some don't like her because of this. You should just let it drop.

4. Good thing will result in good thing. No matter who use it. while you hate Ai for work with BO. I am think you didn't feel for other BO memeber that way. Do you hate Gin, Vermouth?

6 Yes she said that antidote could kill him. And later when Conan ask for second antidote. She said "this time you could die for real". No. the first antidote won't cost his life. Reuse it regularly will. So she keep it from him. So she care for him. If she jealous mean she like Conan right? Then why she give him anything dangerous. You statement conflict each other. If she want to kill Conan she should just put cyanide in it. Don't mention it's always Conan begging Ai to give him antidote. Ai never force him to use it. Conan always want to keep his secret from Ran. And one time his emotion sway his judgement so Ai step in and offer a plan. She never think of him as genuine pig.

By the way. Talking will you make me realize two things. First thing is I think Gosho mean to make Ran and Ai contrast each other from the start. So they are very difference and their fans usaully clash. Second is that the statement "You can't talk good or bad things about Ran or about Ai without someone mention another" is true. I fall victim to this. Silly me.

• Upvote 1

This is an Epic Fail hate thread for Ai.

The TC created this to justify her statement in the link.(but miserably failed)

Deductions:The TC in the link shows that she posted hate-statement to Ai but User 4869 argued with her because he did not like its opinion in the character.Without expressing her opinion properly,she decided to create this thread.

Hoping that many people will vote for Ran,She created a poll.But gets disappointed after many people voted for Ai.

Yet,she replies to my post with a stain of hate in her mind.

Seriously,there's no reason to create a poll about who's better,Both are GREAT characters.But i think Ai is better than Ran.Well at least that's my opinion.Hehe

Well,how's my deduction?Is there a potential to be great detective like shinichi?Haha

P.S: I'll gonna revive that thread in the link.Because i don't want my favorite character looks bad.

@Blueberry,i'd be expecting you there...

This is an Epic Fail hate thread for Ai.

The TC created this to justify her statement in the link.(but miserably failed)

Deductions:The TC in the link shows that she posted hate-statement to Ai but User 4869 argued with her because he did not like its opinion in the character.Without expressing her opinion properly,she decided to create this thread.

Hoping that many people will vote for Ran,She created a poll.But gets disappointed after many people voted for Ai.

Yet,she replies to my post with a stain of hate in her mind.

Seriously,there's no reason to create a poll about who's better,Both are GREAT characters.But i think Ai is better than Ran.Well at least that's my opinion.Hehe

Well,how's my deduction?Is there a potential to be great detective like shinichi?Haha

P.S: I'll gonna revive that thread in the link.Because i don't want my favorite character looks bad.

@Blueberry,i'd be expecting you there...

you know something i wasn't hoping that people would vote for Ran i made this poll to see how people like more end of the story

1 I think we agree on this fact so no reason to keep arguing. Ai rarely ever shows any emotions. That why you don't like her.That why Ai fan like her. May be it count as "mature"

2. It actually easy to miss even I said it once. They scare of Earthquake not special effect. Earthquake can endanger you. Ghost can't.

People keep bashing ran saying that she is childish<<<

It cute sometime. Sometime it angry even Ran fan (not me. I fine with it again) that Gosho make her wander into a wild to beg for a god to return Shinichi's memory. One side it mean she love Shinichi deeply. And one side mean she so naive.

3. Agree on the fact again. Difference opinion again.

As I said. You can alway interpret Ai's reaction to Ran that Ai find Ran resemble Akemi. That Ai fear she'll lose Ran just like Akemi. And If that true. Ai treat Ran as her sister, not enemy. from the start.

Mind answer me? You said you don't like Ai because she jealous of Ran. Now I proof to you that's it RAN who alway jealous and Ai not. Why you like Ran then?

Ran jealous Asami. Ran save Asami. Ai may jealous Ran. Ai save Ran (by begging her to stay). Who better then?

Some people hate Ran because she is still waiting for Shinichi!<<< Same fact, difference opinion. You and I like her because of this and some don't like her because of this. You should just let it drop.

4. Good thing will result in good thing. No matter who use it. while you hate Ai for work with BO. I am think you didn't feel for other BO memeber that way. Do you hate Gin, Vermouth?

6 Yes she said that antidote could kill him. And later when Conan ask for second antidote. She said "this time you could die for real". No. the first antidote won't cost his life. Reuse it regularly will. So she keep it from him. So she care for him. If she jealous mean she like Conan right? Then why she give him anything dangerous. You statement conflict each other. If she want to kill Conan she should just put cyanide in it. Don't mention it's always Conan begging Ai to give him antidote. Ai never force him to use it. Conan always want to keep his secret from Ran. And one time his emotion sway his judgement so Ai step in and offer a plan. She never think of him as genuine pig.

By the way. Talking will you make me realize two things. First thing is I think Gosho mean to make Ran and Ai contrast each other from the start. So they are very difference and their fans usaully clash. Second is that the statement "You can't talk good or bad things about Ran or about Ai without someone mention another" is true. I fall victim to this. Silly me.

oh god i am really tired of replaying my point is that i don't like Ai because she is a depressed person and for the other reasons i have (read my first post) what's the point of this argument it's not like it can change Ai's character :-|

you know something i wasn't hoping that people would vote for Ran i made this poll to see how people like more end of the story

Yep,there no reason to continue this pointless argument at all y'know?So how about it?

Peace?

• Upvote 1

Hehe thx.peace :)

Oh yeah,BTW,i'm a Male.I can understand the feelings of a girl.(although not all of them)

i have already figured out that you're a male i am good at guessing people's gender and i myself sometimes don't understand the feelings of some girls ;)