Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

Proposed Okiya is Akai page

I have a sandboxed page of evidence Okiya is Akai and I am looking for suggestions on how to improve and bring it up to proper wiki style as well as get feedback on whether "argument pages" like this are appropriate for the article mainspace.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/User:Chekhov_MacGuffin/Okiya_identity

• Upvote 1

I posted my thoughts on the talkpage over there, but I'll copy and paste them over here, too.

My thoughts, as follows:

* The "Okiya and Akai are both left handed" could look nicer, possibly in a bullet-format?

* The first mention of the characters should be wikilinked.

* In general, some of the personal speculation (IE. "This is a terrible excuse; Conan cannot be serious) sounds very un-encyclopedic. "Some believe that this is a terrible excuse, and that Conan cannot possibly be serious." is a better fit. On Wikipedia, they would argue that "some" is very "weasel word-ish", but we are not Wikipedia, so no problems with that here.

* The Gundam points are very interesting. Never thought about that.

IMO, it looks perfectly fine. What I'm wondering is how you're gonna put it into the article. You want it as its own article? That could work, but in the style that Wikipedia does it (In that its linked in Okiya's article, and a small summary of that page is on Okiya's actual page, as well,) IMO.

Oh. is that you? Chekhov.

1 You may want to add: Scar Akai carries umbrella with his right hand in his first meeting with Jodie. That mean he use right hand in both critical situation (fire a gun) and when it's not critical (carry umbrella).

2. Rebutting theory about Okiya Subaru is Kudo Yusaku.

Some might suggest that Okiya Subaru is Kudo Yusaku since he use Holmes's quote about parent and child. But the fact is Conan talk about parent and child first and Subaru just rearrange it to fit Holmes's quote.

3. You may want to explored the possibility that Scar Akai is deaf so he didn't react to people around him. And this theory can rebutting with the fact that Jodie grab his arm. So there're no excuse about deaf

Oh. is that you? Chekhov.

1 You may want to add: Scar Akai carries umbrella with his right hand in his first meeting with Jodie. That mean he use right hand in both critical situation (fire a gun) and when it's not critical (carry umbrella).

2. Rebutting theory about Okiya Subaru is Kudo Yusaku.

Some might suggest that Okiya Subaru is Kudo Yusaku since he use Holmes's quote about parent and child. But the fact is Conan talk about parent and child first and Subaru just rearrange it to fit Holmes's quote.

3. You may want to explored the possibility that Scar Akai is deaf so he didn't react to people around him. And this theory can rebutting with the fact that Jodie grab his arm. So there're no excuse about deaf

The article is now out in the wild, so feel free to edit it. (I wouldn't have minded if someone edited while it was sandboxed) I hope people do edit it.

I am going to be working on the Scar Akai is Bourbon article (wiki sandboxed here!) and the How Akai faked his death version (wiki sandboxed here!) as well, so if you have any ideas on top of what I have, feel free to add stuff. They are both extremely rough at the time of this posting, just copy pastes of the original text.

Also please check out the Scar Akai page as well. There is still a lot of work to be done on that. It also isn't linked around to much, just the Akai page.

amazing is what I can say ..

Thanks for the compliment.

I have a sandboxed page of evidence Okiya is Akai and I am looking for suggestions on how to improve and bring it up to proper wiki style as well as get feedback on whether "argument pages" like this are appropriate for the article mainspace.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/User:Chekhov_MacGuffin/Okiya_identity

YOu never told me what do you think about the position of the gun after kir fired it ( the first shot in the lung)

It seems kin a strange

What chekohv has written is true 150%

YOu never told me what do you think about the position of the gun after kir fired it ( the first shot in the lung)

It seems kin a strange

What chekohv has written is true 150%

*cough* Balthazar, please refrain from double-posting.

Great job, Chekhov!

Why not add

After the fired gun in 564 his upper head was darken, you could not see, and when vodka was telling gin about the robbery the flash back showed the same thing

It's already been added, Balthazar.

Well you can still add the how he changes his voice part

(This post for people trying to follow along) The problem is that it is just speculation at this point because there aren't any in-manga clues for how Okiya changes his voice, so it is not a reason that Okiya is Akai. It does provide a counterpoint the occasionally-used argument that Okiya can't be Akai because they sound different, but the list isn't for rebuttals to every argument that can be made that Okiya is not Akai because then the list would get very long, and it would be hard to decide what counterpoints deserve inclusion.