Detective Conan World
Xcommando

♠♣♦♥Xcommando!♥♦♣♠

Hello I am Xcom, I have had a account here for a while but never posted. I am mostly active at DCTP Some might know me from their. I am a amateur video editor and I make AMVs. 14 years old in 8th grade. My dad is part of the USN so I have to move a lot. Since I moved to Florida the school completely messed up my classes. Its hard to explain but in my math class I should be doing work about 1 or 2 grade levels higher. I should be doing the most advanced classes and everything of the sort, but the school has me doing stuff that is hardly worth my time. I already know it and I feel like it would be better for me to just study by myself, of course my mom won't let me. I am great at 2 sports Foot Ball where I played defensive tackle left, and track where I am best at the 100 meter, and going last on the 4x100 relay race. I can also do the 400meter dash and 4x100 good, but I am bad at the hurdle jump. Foot ball season already ended and track is starting later this year, I can't wait to try out. When I lived in CA I often did Airsoft wars with friends, and was given the nickname Rambo. I am a bit of a otaku and pervert and enjoy being on the computer all day and night. My spelling is worse then a blind monkey so I will often make mistakes. GLADE TO BE HERE!

Welcome here, Xcommando! smile.gif

Monsi, he broke our record.

Yeah, nearly 11 months. I wonder if someone could still beat that.cool.gif

What kind of record exactly? Joining date? Hehe.

Anyway, welcome to you Xcommando. I hope you enjoy your time here!

I've seen on DCTP that you wrote on the podcasts thread. You probably know already, but you can listen to them right here if you wish: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/studio

Have fun! :)

re cord of the longest time difference between signing in and introducing him or herself.....hehe

What kind of record exactly? Joining date? Hehe.

Anyway, welcome to you Xcommando. I hope you enjoy your time here!

I've seen on DCTP that you wrote on the podcasts thread. You probably know already, but you can listen to them right here if you wish: http://www.detective...orld.com/studio

Have fun! :)

How long did it take for you to post your intro after becoming a member...

Mine: 5 and 3/4 months

Shuuichi Akai: 8 and a half months

Xcommando: nearly 11 months

And, I and Shuuichi Akai just noticed recently that you didn't introduce yourself to us yet...since you opened this site...tongue.gifcool.gif

@Shuuichi and Monsi: You're actually both wrong. :P

I introduced myself on October 5, 2009, which is almost 7 months after I created my account:

Which means, I'm not the one holding the record hehe.

So..... Is there anyone that we know of(not those guys who just make an I'd and didn't even posted)? The mods can't do it as Maurice introduced them at the topic : moderators...... Hmmmmm

@Shuuichi and Monsi: You're actually both wrong. :P

I introduced myself on October 5, 2009, which is almost 7 months after I created my account: http://www.detective...85-umm-hello-p/

Which means, I'm not the one holding the record hehe.

Oh yeah...I totally forgot that you already wrote your intro...tongue.gif

Edited by Monsi