Detective Conan World
shinichiequalsconan

other animes you guys watch

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Clamp's X, Noir, Galaxy Express 999, City Hunter, Angel Heart, Cat's Eye, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Umineko No Naku Koro Ni, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saint Seiya, Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Slayers, Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Card Captor Sakura, Touch !, Love Hina...

I'm currently watching:

Kimi ni Todoke Season 2

Goshiku (commonly listed as Gosick)

Cardfight Vanguard

Bakuman

Yumekui Merry

of course, I'm keeping up with new episodes of DC as well

my "watching" list changes every season now, as stuff finishes and new shows start... but I often try to add something that's finished that I haven't gotten to (right now I'm a little too busy for that, though -_-;;; )

The only ones I watch this season is Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (not just simple magic girls here!), Yumekui Merry (the thrill's starting!) and Bakuman. (even though I know that the anime is just an 'advertisement' project if what the users in AnimeSuki said was right).

YEAH! Detective Academy Q! It's an awesome anime, though you'd have to watch the manga because the anime ended with a TV Original. It's kind of sad because there were so many mysterious things that were yet to be revealed.

Oh, and there's a part of DAQ manga that's hard to find, so I didn't get to watch the whole manga. >.<

Well other than detective conan.....

Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Inuyasha, Inuyasha:Final Act, Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny

I guess.

ベネサより

Vawli