Detective Conan World
MeitanteiConan4869

Worst Movie

82 members have voted

1. 1. What is your least favorite movie?

• Movie 1
    • Movie 2
    • Movie 3
    • Movie 4
    • Movie 5
    • Movie 6
    • Movie 7
    • Movie 8
    • Movie 9
    • Movie 10
    • Movie 11
    • Movie 12
    • Movie 13
    • Movie 14
    • Movie 15
    • Movie 16
    • Movie 17

I agree with that (Random Transition to BO from murderer,)

but the truth is

Full Score of Fear was way boring than that.

I mean Movie 13 had some BO appearances and an alright ending to say the least while 12 was just some lame music murdering that had nothing to do with BO, Story Arc, No new Gadget Changes, no secrets being revealed. I mean dialing 911 with using your voice is just improbable ( dont want to say impossible). And Another thing they cant get into the building but yet they wont break through the glass? And i might be wrong on this but even if its sound proof you should be able to hear bombs blowing up. To Conclude.. o my head.

;) ...well I haven't yet seen all of them (the ones I have seen are movies 4,5,8,11,13 and 14) I've got to say though that out of all of those it was probably movie 11 and maybe also 13 that I disliked the most. Movie 11 in my opinion was too slow moving, at some points it almost seemed like an enlongened episode and the fact that Ran somehow forgot about her karate was just random plot induced stupidity. I'd say Movie 13 is the second worst because of the way the BO was used in it (not very well) and of course the suspenders scene, it's mystery genre not fantasy! At least movie 14 had shades of plot even if they didn't make much sense and were overshadowed by Kaito Kid feeding a goat :mrgreen:

;) ...well I haven't yet seen all of them (the ones I have seen are movies 4,5,8,11,13 and 14) I've got to say though that out of all of those it was probably movie 11 and maybe also 13 that I disliked the most. Movie 11 in my opinion was too slow moving, at some points it almost seemed like an enlongened episode and the fact that Ran somehow forgot about her karate was just random plot induced stupidity. I'd say Movie 13 is the second worst because of the way the BO was used in it (not very well) and of course the suspenders scene, it's mystery genre not fantasy! At least movie 14 had shades of plot even if they didn't make much sense and were overshadowed by Kaito Kid feeding a goat :mrgreen:

The movie directors have to play around sometimes. icon_mrgreen.gif

In response to Cheesus's question: Probably!

Full Score of Fear at least had a decent murder case going for it. Movie 13 was a complete bait-and-switch giant rip-off.

I wouldn't say it was a rip off. When I first watched it, I was completely confused. I didn't know why the BO was involved. I didn't know why Chianti and Korn shot out the tires of Takagi and Sato's car. I didn't know why Irish disguised himself as a police officer. I would have given up and said it was a terrible movie that made no sense whatsoever, but when I rewatched it and rewatched it again, I finally got it. Some lady (I forget her name, but she had a picture of herself hugging the Tropical Land mouse mascot) managed to get information about the BO on some computer chip. In order to get the chip back and silence the lady forever, they sent Irish to go undercover in the police force since she was a possible target in a serial killing. Takagi and Sato were sent to protect her, but Irish called Gin telling him of their plans. Gin then calls Chianti and Korn to delay the two police officers. The two snipers shoot out the front tires, delaying them enough so that Gin and Vodka could get to the lady's house. But she was already kidnapped and taken away, the chip nowhere to be found. Irish continues undercover in hopes of getting his hands on the chip which the killer had taken from the lady (the killer takes one item from each person he killed). Then, while on the top of Tokyo Tower, Irish manages to knock out the killer and his brother, getting his hand on the computer chip. Meanwhile, Irish had managed to figure out Conan's true identity. He was planning on returning Conan to the Boss to get Gin in trouble. But Ran gets in the way, and a battle starts. Ran is knocked out, and Irish and Conan take the battle outside. Irish had previously called Gin for backup. Little did he know that Gin was planning on killing him from the start. Gin, Vodka, Chianti and Korn arrive on an Apache helicopter. After Gin makes sure Irish really has the chip, Gin orders Chianti to shoot Irish. The chip tumbles out of Irish's hands and off the Tokyo Tower, lost forever. Irish later dies, but not before Gin realizes that another person viewed the whole transaction. That person was Conan. Gin and Vodka try to shoot Conan out, but Conan outsmarts them and flings a light fixture at the Apache, and Conan escapes. I don't know about you guys, but this movie really wasn't that bad. The murders were a bit stupid, but the BO's involvement (which a lot of people consider random) really wasn't. I think most people's mistake is watching the movie too quickly without fully understanding it all. I thought that this movie tied in great, and is my favorite. I don't think it's bad at all.

• Upvote 1

Movie 11 was just kind of boring. It wasn't really as entertaining as the others. For a second least favorite I'd probably say.... 1 but only cuz the graphics are horrible. I loved Movie 12! It was adorable! Oh, I thought Movie 11 had the cutest 'ending after credits' thing. I just thought it was so cute how Conan goes 'Sorry I'm an idiot!' XD

Full Score of Fear, The Private Eye’s Requiem, and Jolly Roger’s in the Azure. Needless to say, I haven’t bothered watching them since they were first available subbed. :|

Definatly hate movie 11... it was just overly boring for me and I didn't like the plot. But I kinnda have a feeling that I'm not going to like movie 15. I mean don't get me wrong... I'M SO EXCITED, but ... another bomb movie... really??? Not to mention there's no Shinichi or Kid. I kinnda need those characters to be satisfied. Although I do wonder what's going to happen to Ran that will make her call for help from Shinichi. (In my Opinion ...STUPID! Really she "thinks" that Shinichi is really far away... how is he supposed to get there in 15 minutes[or seconds] someone stop the madness!) Although Conan will probably end up saving her and you know what... she's just gonna be all like wheres Shinichi. He didn't save me? and Conan will be like (well, I did just save you) GOD! ...oppsss I started to ramble...

Full Score of Fear, The Private Eye’s Requiem, and Jolly Roger’s in the Azure. Needless to say, I haven’t bothered watching them since they were first available subbed. :|

Private Eye's Requiem is actually not that bad. The case is good. The action is good. And the movie has Kid in it. Although only for a little while. But it's not one of the best or my favorite. It's so-so.

Private Eye's Requiem is actually not that bad. The case is good. The action is good. And the movie has Kid in it. Although only for a little while. But it's not one of the best or my favorite. It's so-so.

I liked all of them except 'Jolly Roger'. I don't know one person who likes that movie. I loved 'Full Score of Fear'! It was awesome, beautiful, and it gave me more appreciation for music. Private Eye's Requiem was interesting; it was actually the first DC move I ever saw even though I wasn't aware of it at the time. (i was watching Chinese subs and I thought it was an episode, ok? I was at my dad's friend's house and his kid was showing us a bit of it and I didn't understand anything, so it doesn't really count.) Jolly Roger had the potential to become great, but of course they slaughtered the 'Ran saves Conan' scene right? They literally gave us FIVE SECONDS! What the *insert swear word of your choice here*?!

I liked all of them except 'Jolly Roger'. I don't know one person who likes that movie. I loved 'Full Score of Fear'! It was awesome, beautiful, and it gave me more appreciation for music. Private Eye's Requiem was interesting; it was actually the first DC move I ever saw even though I wasn't aware of it at the time. (i was watching Chinese subs and I thought it was an episode, ok? I was at my dad's friend's house and his kid was showing us a bit of it and I didn't understand anything, so it doesn't really count.) Jolly Roger had the potential to become great, but of course they slaughtered the 'Ran saves Conan' scene right? They literally gave us FIVE SECONDS! What the *insert swear word of your choice here*?!

Ah ha... Your first experience of DC was through Chinese, too? Same here! I watched M-8 in Chinese dubs, didn't understand a bit of it, but fell in love anyway.

And yeah, the Ran and Conan scene was stupid and confusingly pointless.

I'm so glad Movie 11 wasn't the first movie I saw. (thankfully I chose 13) Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have bothered to watch any other ones.

My worst Conan movies:

1) The Lost Ship in the Sky: One of the dumbest story I've ever seen in the Conan saga. The overuse of fan-service can't hide the fact that the movie doesn't have a true story to begin with.

2) The Time-Bombed Skyscraper: I found it not interesting.

3) The Phantom of Baker Street: The story is way too surrealistic this time and the plot lacks consistance.

4) Jolly Roger's in the Azur: Good action, but what in the world is THAT story ?

5) Countdown to Heaven: The story could have been better. Too linear and the two aspects of the story (the investigation and the disaster) don't melt well.

6) The Private Eye's Requiem: Not so bad actually, but the main idea is strange.

I found all the others to be great movies.

My worst Conan movies:

1) The Lost Ship in the Sky: One of the dumbest story I've ever seen in the Conan saga. The overuse of fan-service can't hide the fact that the movie doesn't have a true story to begin with.

2) The Time-Bombed Skyscraper: I found it not interesting.

3) The Phantom of Baker Street: The story is way too surrealistic this time and the plot lacks consistance.

4) Jolly Roger's in the Azur: Good action, but what in the world is THAT story ?

5) Countdown to Heaven: The story could have been better. Too linear and the two aspects of the story (the investigation and the disaster) don't melt well.

6) The Private Eye's Requiem: Not so bad actually, but the main idea is strange.

I found all the others to be great movies.

How did they not melt well?! I thought this was one of the best movies, actually. I would rank this number one or two as my favorites, but nothing lower than that. But I agree with you on everything else you chose.

Movie 11, hands down. I didn't get it and that was why I didn't finish watching it. Just looked at the beginning and scanned the ending. It was coincidentally the one I missed, which I'm glad of, because if I watched it first I wouldn't have bothered even looking into Detective Conan. I wish they would have Gosho Aoyama write the movies, everything would be much better than.

Movie 12...it was okay, I suppose, but it wasn't really that interesting. Movie 14...I thought the beginning was pretty good but the ending kind of...blah.

Movie 11, hands down. I didn't get it and that was why I didn't finish watching it. Just looked at the beginning and scanned the ending. It was coincidentally the one I missed, which I'm glad of, because if I watched it first I wouldn't have bothered even looking into Detective Conan. I wish they would have Gosho Aoyama write the movies, everything would be much better than.

Movie 12...it was okay, I suppose, but it wasn't really that interesting. Movie 14...I thought the beginning was pretty good but the ending kind of...blah.

Same here. The end wasn't much of a surprise, and it could have been saved if Conan had a epic-er finisher, but he just inflated the ball a lot to knock the guy off. And the mastermind wasn't even much of a criminal. I found him hard to take seriously with all that red make-up on.