Detective Conan World
MeitanteiConan4869

Worst Movie

82 members have voted

1. 1. What is your least favorite movie?

• Movie 1
    • Movie 2
    • Movie 3
    • Movie 4
    • Movie 5
    • Movie 6
    • Movie 7
    • Movie 8
    • Movie 9
    • Movie 10
    • Movie 11
    • Movie 12
    • Movie 13
    • Movie 14
    • Movie 15
    • Movie 16
    • Movie 17

What?! Why does everyone hate 12?! I love it!

I personally don't hate it.

But I personally don't love it either.

It was a pretty simple murder mystery, and the action was mediocre at the most. It was okay. The perfect example of an okay movie. Nothing horrible, nothing amazing.

wow, seems every one is of the same opinion as me;

movie 11 is certainly the worst, the plot was lame and the treasure hunters were certainly the dumbest DC characters ever.

movie 14 was too unrealistic (conan dodging all those bullets was lame).Hope movie 15 is better, it certainly seems so.

wow, seems every one is of the same opinion as me;

movie 11 is certainly the worst, the plot was lame and the treasure hunters were certainly the dumbest DC characters ever.

movie 14 was too unrealistic (conan dodging all those bullets was lame).Hope movie 15 is better, it certainly seems so.

It is physically possible, and it was cool.

I completely hated movie 11... it was boring and the plot wasn't at its full potential. Movie 12 was good because (like Skyron) I am a music freak. Movie 14 was pretty good, but there's something missing from it that I can't even identify .___.

hate movie 11 >.<

i was planning to finish it this summer but lost my interest with it whatsoever... they better make movie 15 a worthwhile movie or else....! JOKE~

I completely hated movie 11... it was boring and the plot wasn't at its full potential. Movie 12 was good because (like Skyron) I am a music freak. Movie 14 was pretty good, but there's something missing from it that I can't even identify .___.

Probably the fact that no one died.

I personally don't hate it.

But I personally don't love it either.

It was a pretty simple murder mystery, and the action was mediocre at the most. It was okay. The perfect example of an okay movie. Nothing horrible, nothing amazing.

I don't care that much for Movie 12...it wasn't bad but it wasn't extremely good either. The music was pretty good though. :D

I don't like the first ones. There are boring parts in them and the style of drawning is horrible(look at their legs)...

I don't like the first ones. There are boring parts in them and the style of drawning is horrible(look at their legs)...

I actually don't mind the style back then.

It's sort of classic and stuff, so I'm good with that.

The story plots weren't great I have to say, but a whole lot better than M-11's story plot.

In order from worst to bearable

11 >>>>>>>>>> 10 >>>>> 9 >>>>>>>>>> 14 >>> 13

Basically... there was NOTHING good or compelling about 11. Absolutely nothing. I tried to think of something, but... nope... can't like it. Hell, it was so bad, I can't remember anything about it other than it was related to pirates...

10 could have been good if it didn't try so hard for the 10th anniversary and include all of the characters. It tried too hard and in doing so it lost a lot. Namely an actual mystery... (No really, the only mystery was why the hell if the guy knew everything already did he need to put the detectives through all of that? Couldn't he have just... you know... told them everything and shown them the evidence?... OH RIGHT! If they didn't do that there would have been no opportunity to hear about Kid... Damn movie...)

9 was just... I mean... I liked how Conan was FINALLY wrong for once and Kogorou finally got it right... but... wth? And that is where what I liked ends... everything else... I really didn't. But hey, at least there was something that I liked right?

14... I don't know what they were thinking with this one... I suppose they just wanted another generic Kid movie... There were actually THREE good things about this movie... 1) The defenestration of Conan (He had it coming) 2) The subsequent scenes with him and Kid especially when they were getting back on... (though using the whole Shinichi is identical to Kaitou thing will get real old real fast as a "disguise"... The next time I see it, it better involve Aoko and Ran in some sort of strange three way with Conan looking on laughing at Kid's predicament)3) The very end. You know what I'm talking about. It made me laugh. I just wonder... Does that mean Ran knows that Kid looks like Shinichi (at least in the movies)?

13... This is as high as it is because I love the BO, but in terms of making any sense it is pretty low. I know movie 12 has a horrible motive (then again we have seen plenty of those), and had some questionable plot devices, but at least it did something with them, and even had an awesome OST. Movie 13 on the other hand was working off of the BO, and they couldn't even get that right. I don't know how you could screw that up, but they did. And honestly, the scene with the helicopter was worse than the scene with the phone in M12 in terms of ridiculousness.

I think that does it... 1-6 was the golden times for the movies after that it went all down hill. They became more like action movies than mysteries. Which is why I will always put m12 above the others, because it was an actual mystery.

• Upvote 1

I thought Movie 14 was okay. Not a favorite of mine's, but I don't hate it either. I think the one I dislike the most is M-6. I didn't really like the plot...

I really didn't like what I saw of the eleventh movie. My computer crashed while I was watching, and I chose not to continue with it. I might go back and try again some day (but only when I have a LOAD of free time.)

The twelfth movie is actually my favourite. I think that the world of classical music fits really well with the themes of Conan, and all the songs were just brilliant. I had to buy the OST CD for it. And, unlike most of the other people who've confessed to liking Full Score of Fear, I know next to nothing about music except that it sounds good. The motive is a little stupid, but it is a mere bagatelle when compared to the second movie...

or that really crappy AO with the coat hanger. That was a joke.

So, uh, in conclusion:

Full Score GOOD, Jolly Roger BAD.

Fourteen is my least favorite. Simply because it's the only one I can remember just being unable to stand. It was Kaitou Kid fan service BS. KAITOU KID and SHINICHI and CONAN and RAN OHHMYYYY. Yeah no. Not a fan. Don't even see why everyone loves KID so freaking much in the first place. It's not like he's anything special. He's just Shinichi in a costume stealing things and pulling pranks. Of course he steals for a 'good reason' but bleeeh. It just lacked... everything. I seriously paused the movie and did all sorts of other things because I was bored. I don't normally do that. (Btw, they should've let Haibara slap that freaking lady back at the end *nods* And they put her down to such an unimportant level T.T *Haibara fan*)

Although, that is a bit harsh because if they fan serviced the slight minority of AiCon, I definitely wouldn't be complaining. Which is why I don't even think I can look forward to movie 15. An anniversary movie.. and Ran acting ridiculous. "Gee, Shinichi, I know you might be on the other side of the world right now, but uhh since you and I like each other would you like, you know, fly from wherever you are in the next few minutes and somehow come save me? Yeah thanks." :/ I'll watch it only to see Haibara on the snowboard with Conan. And heck, knowing the people who advertise the movies, it might not even be in the fricken movie -.-