Detective Conan World
MeitanteiConan4869

Worst Movie

82 members have voted

1. 1. What is your least favorite movie?

• Movie 1
    • Movie 2
    • Movie 3
    • Movie 4
    • Movie 5
    • Movie 6
    • Movie 7
    • Movie 8
    • Movie 9
    • Movie 10
    • Movie 11
    • Movie 12
    • Movie 13
    • Movie 14
    • Movie 15
    • Movie 16
    • Movie 17

To be honest I think movie 17 was one of the best. It was a very emotional movie especially towards the end. 

Not sure where you're coming from, because the ending of movie 17 was one of the worst attempts at sentimental romance that I have ever witnessed.

As much I support Shinichi and Ran's relationship, that scene was quite laughable, actually.

• Upvote 1

i dislike movie 11th. the reasons are already mentioned by everyone.

i always feel that the movies always too cheesy (and way too telepathic) about shin-ran moments. but it goes overboard on movie 17...

the way of the culprit getting bombs on movie 16 annoyed the hell out of me.

we haven't put movie 18 in the poll, isn't it?

i like movie 18 but i feel it's too intense for conan movie.  :D

i like movie 18 but i feel it's too intense for conan movie.  :D

Nah, intense is fine (ex. movies 4, 5, and 6).

I think maybe you're thinking "too Hollywood-esque"?  After all...

...a ton of people died and the gadget stunts were crazier than ever in that movie.  Very little emphasis on a legit mystery.  English VA-ing was excellent though, much like the London arc.  It was a ton better than movie 17 and is actually one of the better movies we've had in recent memory, at least in my opinion.

^ I thought so, too.  Of course, my expectations were really low.  As far as DC movies go it's pretty good.  As far as anime movies in general go, it's not very good at all.  I had recently watched quite a few stellar anime movies and I'm surprised I wasn't biased enough to list movie 18 off as bad, as the only major gripe I walked away with was the compromised budget.

Not sure where you're coming from, because the ending of movie 17 was one of the worst attempts at sentimental romance that I have ever witnessed.

As much I support Shinichi and Ran's relationship, that scene was quite laughable, actually.

I agree I thought that was a stupid end. It seems to me each DC movie has one really stupid/unbelievable scene in it and this was one of the worst of the lot.

I picked the 4th movie for several reasons first I'm sick of tropical land the amount of scenes about it you would think they spent a week there and was not a fan of the whole amnesia part of the story.