Detective Conan World
MeitanteiConan4869

Worst Movie

82 members have voted

1. 1. What is your least favorite movie?

• Movie 1
    • Movie 2
    • Movie 3
    • Movie 4
    • Movie 5
    • Movie 6
    • Movie 7
    • Movie 8
    • Movie 9
    • Movie 10
    • Movie 11
    • Movie 12
    • Movie 13
    • Movie 14
    • Movie 15
    • Movie 16
    • Movie 17

Some of the scenes in Movie 16 were good, but it was a disappointment. The killer was a damn psycho and totally lost reason.

I mean, he straight up forward that the kid he trained and worked so hard to let him play, had no right of playing in the field.

Minor spoilers and my criticism:

11 wasn't on the DC Movie rank, however, I've always been excited by treasure hunts ever since I was a little kid. That just got me too much into it.

12 wasn't too good either, but it was unique.

9 had a nice twist to it, although it was kinda boring to watch.

7, 13 and 17 are the best in action.

14 I cannot dislike it, it was too funny, especially Kid... I laugh by merely thinking of it.

15 Conan's snowboard made me jealous... jodan, jodan. The case's trick was too obvious, overall, good.

The rest were pretty okay

I wouldn't say it was a rip off. When I first watched it, I was completely confused. I didn't know why the BO was involved. I didn't know why Chianti and Korn shot out the tires of Takagi and Sato's car. I didn't know why Irish disguised himself as a police officer. I would have given up and said it was a terrible movie that made no sense whatsoever, but when I rewatched it and rewatched it again, I finally got it. Some lady (I forget her name, but she had a picture of herself hugging the Tropical Land mouse mascot) managed to get information about the BO on some computer chip. In order to get the chip back and silence the lady forever, they sent Irish to go undercover in the police force since she was a possible target in a serial killing. Takagi and Sato were sent to protect her, but Irish called Gin telling him of their plans. Gin then calls Chianti and Korn to delay the two police officers. The two snipers shoot out the front tires, delaying them enough so that Gin and Vodka could get to the lady's house. But she was already kidnapped and taken away, the chip nowhere to be found. Irish continues undercover in hopes of getting his hands on the chip which the killer had taken from the lady (the killer takes one item from each person he killed). Then, while on the top of Tokyo Tower, Irish manages to knock out the killer and his brother, getting his hand on the computer chip. Meanwhile, Irish had managed to figure out Conan's true identity. He was planning on returning Conan to the Boss to get Gin in trouble. But Ran gets in the way, and a battle starts. Ran is knocked out, and Irish and Conan take the battle outside. Irish had previously called Gin for backup. Little did he know that Gin was planning on killing him from the start. Gin, Vodka, Chianti and Korn arrive on an Apache helicopter. After Gin makes sure Irish really has the chip, Gin orders Chianti to shoot Irish. The chip tumbles out of Irish's hands and off the Tokyo Tower, lost forever. Irish later dies, but not before Gin realizes that another person viewed the whole transaction. That person was Conan. Gin and Vodka try to shoot Conan out, but Conan outsmarts them and flings a light fixture at the Apache, and Conan escapes. I don't know about you guys, but this movie really wasn't that bad. The murders were a bit stupid, but the BO's involvement (which a lot of people consider random) really wasn't. I think most people's mistake is watching the movie too quickly without fully understanding it all. I thought that this movie tied in great, and is my favorite. I don't think it's bad at all.

Best explanation for a movie. Plus 1 if I knew how to give plus 1 lol.

Movie 1 - ehh decent, I heard it was suppose to be a Kaitou Kid movie and/or special which makes me think what could've been

Movie 2 - Awesome, the plot, scheme, character's history's explained, Kogoro doesn't look that stupid, was the number 1 shooter as a cop, kept the suspense, it was good.

Movie 3 - decent, kid finds out about his identity while keeping Rans suspicions at bay.

Movie 4- really good, nice plot and kept the suspense going.

Movie-5- Great, had BO Gin and Vodka, made Ai looked like a traitor, the detective boys played a major role in the movie without seeming corny

"Conan likes you Ran" - Ayumi

"How do you know" - Ran

"It's a WOMANS INTUITION!!" - Ayumi

._. - Ran

Priceless, and of course the suspense stayed

Movie 6 - nice plot with the whole entering a different reality to save 46 kids lives, brought Conans dad into it, was great.

The first 6 movies were good, everything after was ehh expect 11 and 17, way too predictable in my opinion. 13 would've been better if it want played out so confusingly. 7 was kind of confusing, 8 was alright but could've been a bit better, 9 was shocking with Kogoro playing a detective role lol 10 was good, disliked how Heiji didn't know Saguru even though they met in the anime like 5 years prior to the movie lol but very nice set up. 12 was kind of boring but a decent plot. 14 was meant for entertainment and it entertained at times but could've been better. 15 had some suspense to it, it was ok. 16&17 was bad, just wasn't liking 16 and 17 was wayyy to predictable. I guess it's more about suspense and plot with sole character development for me for a good movie

^To give a rep point, simply click on the up arrow at the bottom right corner of your post. It won't appear if you already gave a rep point.

Anyway, 11. Ran and Sonoko should have already knocked those stupid pirate-treasure-hunters-or-whatever-they-are, but they had to act OOC and damsel in distress-y.

Least favorite was movie 3.

It was interesting but to me it was the only movie that didnt have any special moment to it that i can remember the movie for.

• Upvote 1

Unlike the majority, I actually enjoyed movie 11. Yes, Sonoko was a total idiot (she didn't try to run or jump off the boat? Same with Ran.) but I thought it was pretty exciting, even if nobody died. Movie 16, on the other hand... well, I was really uninterested. I've never been a huge soccer/sports person, and there were so many players that I couldn't keep the story straight. Motives were relatively weak, too.

Least favorite was movie 3.

It was interesting but to me it was the only movie that didnt have any special moment to it that i can remember the movie for.

Totally agree with you! Movies 3 and 2 are the ones I don't like. In my opinion, Movie 3 is quite boring.. For movie 11 and 14, I do not get how they can be confusing. They are quite clear to me and the plots were pretty good. 

4 and 12.

The plot revolving around Ran's memory loss was just boring. The climax was stupid as well.

12 I actually almost fell asleep watching. :U

I don't really understand why people claim to hate the 'unrealistic' movies. In that case, everyone should hate movie 6 the most. (Which they totally shouldn't, because 6 is by far the best movie). The movies aren't supposed to be exactly like the show. They're supposed to be different and unique. No one would last sitting in a theatre for an hour and forty minutes watching an expanded regular episode, lol.

I haven't seen 7, 9, or 11, so I can't say anything about them. 14 was a ridiculous movie, but it was fun for me, so I don't hate it. 16 was... meh. Nothing special about it. 13 was amazing, and someone explained earlier in the thread the 'confusing' parts about it. Everyone should go and read that.

I don't really understand why people claim to hate the 'unrealistic' movies. In that case, everyone should hate movie 6 the most. (Which they totally shouldn't, because 6 is by far the best movie).

6 was atrocious. The plot was a train wreck of plotholes, and clearly was written by someone whose main priority was thrusting a soppy Aesop down the viewer's throats about Japanese society's problems. I nearly quit Detective Conan forever because it was that lousy, and I was too naive to know the rest of DC wasn't like that movie. I present the following quote chain from DCTP:

It's a completely out of genre movie about a sentient AI coded by an angry dispossessed child genius threatening to erase children's brains if they don't beat him in a game. And to add cream on the crap cake, Jack the Ripper's great grandson decides to murder someone because being distantly related to a criminal means that everyone will hate you and try to destroy your career if they find out about it.

I always liked how that one rich kid was being controlled by Hiroki, and thus him learning to be more polite didn't happen, thus wasting our time with that subplot.

EDIT: Also, the whole thing about his company being ruined by the JTR genes scandals doesn't make sense. Your company would have been more ruined if your plan worked and those 50 kids were killed in your machinery. And all those kids were the kids of your benefactors, so not only would you have lost them all and received the worst kind of bad press, you would have also would have had to deal with a lawsuit from all of them.

You're mixing up plans there.
He clearly shows that he wants Noah's Ark to win and the disk he uploads after knifing the guy is Noah's Ark. Given when he did that, he should have expected something bad to happen with the VR cocoons.

The movies aren't supposed to be exactly like the show. They're supposed to be different and unique.

Different and unique is great, but I at least expect "makes an effort to be sort-of consistent with the show's internal rules and general theme".

9 is great because Kogoro shines. 7 is fairly entertaining for the Hattori stuff. You won't miss much if you skip 11 unless you are a fan of Sonoko and Ran.

What's so bad about movie 7 ? The crime plot was interesting, not just the usual revenge. Also, Heiji and Kazuha's story was touching.

i have to agree with you on this one, +1

would it kill them to make it a robbery movie, to see how that one turns out.

I know I voted but I didn't write my comment here I guess...

-My vote went to number 11. Only thing that I liked in the whole movie was how Takagi got the fingerprints of the suspect by pretending he needed fire to a cigarette. That's it.

-But if 11 wasn't an option I'd say 16. It was boring! And unrealistic. And... well, let's just say I didn't like and leave it that.

-Then is probably 1 or 2, sucky motives. Uu yeah, we get ShinRan and we probably should give some points for them being the first Conan movies but otherwise... no.

-9, yeah Kogoro gets to shine and all but too Bond-y movie for my taste. I love James Bond movies but it doesn't fit into Conan that well. And honestly I barely even remember anything about the movie itself.

-Hmm... 15 and 17 could be here... 15 gets points from the good beginning and being a wintermovie but leaves it at that then. 17... to predictable but it had some plot points like Mitsuhiko's watch and Kogoro's business cards(I noticed that those flashy golden cards will make a comeback in the LupinVsConan movie btw)

-4 and 10. Amusement park movies! I liked them both more or less but they didn't pop out really.

-3, 5 and 6. Nice movies all. We got different scenarios in the 3rd one(solving the Kid's puzzle and trying to prevent the robbery in the beginning, murder mystery in the middle and treasure hunting in the end). 5 was the first BO movie. The murder mystery in that one didn't really touch and some of the action was highly unrealistic(isn't it in all movies?) but it was okay. 6 was different and I liked it being on a 'different era' the murder didn't interest me at all though...

-7 was brilliant in its own way. We(=Viewers) went to Kyoto and got some HeiKazu. The mystery was interesting till the end of the movie.

-8 was the first DC movie I watched and I watched it almost immediately again! It was brilliant and I think it was quite a good one to start the movie marathon with. And yes, I like Kid cases in DC manga and I like Kid even though sometimes it feels like he comes up right when the plot is going onwards nicely. But it isn't that often is it? Much less that DB picnics/barbecues/camping-trips/curry-parties etc.

-12. I watched this last when I got into the DC movies(And then 14 came to the theaters) and I liked this. Watched it again some weeks ago. Maybe it was the music theme that got me since I play the piano.

-13. Second(and last?) BO movie. The organization was in realisitically and even though the mid part was slow isn't it meant to be before the climax comes?

-14. Sorry do disagree with a majority but I think this is one of the best. It was different in the way that it didn't have murder! Yesh! It had action all the time more or less and kept the suspence till the end. Okay, that real motive of all the hijacking was dumb but the movie offered us some great moments too, right?

I guess I'm going with 11 too.

I've watched every movie but I can't remember some of them very much and 11 is one of them because I think it's just a forgettable movie for me. It focused pretty much on Ran and Sonoko and pirate stuff and it's all quite vague in my head. I usually remember the movies I like.

The movies I do like are movie 6, movie 3, movie 4, movie 13, movie 14, movie 8, and movie 5.

I really didn't like Movie 14 and Movie 11 was meh...

^My opinion in a nutshell.

Where can i download the 15th movie? Quarter of Silence :((( PLS REPLY

Didn't realize this guy asked a nearly completely unrelated question until just now.  Felt bad nobody replied to him after he said please, so I did.  

If you want to download the movie, Google-senpai is your best friend.  We can't link to downloads or streams on this site.

Movie 11 was the most boring to me and had the least interesting topic to me. IDK why but tropical island mysteries are a nay for me. Movie 9 is my second least favorite (just not for me, too little action and uninteresting theme, while Movie 10 is my third least favorite (The mystery case was really uninteresting to me).

I actually found Movie 14 to be one of my favorites, dunno why everyone hates it. Found it pretty action packed and plain awesome.