Detective Conan World
MeitanteiConan4869

Worst Movie

82 members have voted

1. 1. What is your least favorite movie?

• Movie 1
    • Movie 2
    • Movie 3
    • Movie 4
    • Movie 5
    • Movie 6
    • Movie 7
    • Movie 8
    • Movie 9
    • Movie 10
    • Movie 11
    • Movie 12
    • Movie 13
    • Movie 14
    • Movie 15
    • Movie 16
    • Movie 17

Oh! Nice! How long did it take you?

1 week to get through all of the movies and specials. I watched them three weeks in a row (around that much, it was three years ago so I'm not sure), then watched new ones as they came out. It was over a period of time, so I can't be exact.

1 week to get through all of the movies and specials. I watched them three weeks in a row (around that much, it was three years ago so I'm not sure), then watched new ones as they came out. It was over a period of time, so I can't be exact.

Oh okay. I watched it like 5 times within a week or two simply because I had nothing better to do. Ehehehe :P

Wish I could vote for #15... It is the only one I still haven't finished watching. (the saddest part is that I'm not even bothered that I haven't.) I like every movie except #11 and #15. But at least #11 had enough suspense to push me forwards. In #15, I broke the hour mark and there wasn't one thing that entertained me.

Due to all the negativity surrounding it I haven't watched 11. Out of all the other ones, I think movie 14 is the worst. It's just one long fan service. It's ridiculous how Conan dodges so many bullets and how he's able to disarm all the bombs by cutting wires. That's just pure Hollywood. Then the actual culprit is ridiculous. It felt like they ended the movie but wanted to add on a bit more time so the added in the real culprit and a badly thought out reason for why he was the real culprit. Awful :angry:

#4. Movie 13: The Raven Chaser -- Don't get me wrong, I like it when the Black Organization appears, but I got nothing out of their appearance when it came to the plot. It was like they were "forced into" the plot, just to make the movie seem more exciting. A new BO member comes along, finds out Shinichi's identity, then dies in the end. His appearance was unnecessary and led to nowhere. However, the action was amazing! It was just the storyline that confused me.

Yeah, it's not a good idea to use the Organization in a movie. Since they can't kill off a main character or introduce a new one in the non-Gosho work, they had to kill Irish without any real plot action. I actually loved that movie, though.

I don't know why people didn't like movie 14.. hahahha by the way.. everyone has there own opinion...

personally, i didn't like Movie 11... I just found everything didn't make sense......

the eleventh striker !!!  <_<  so boring and just not realstic !!! when conan kicked the ball !! and the story wasn't strong enough !!!!!!! and also the second movie the 14th target !!!! not so special  -_-

This took me some time to think, since I kind of like them all to some extent. I mainly thought about movies 11, 12 and 14 as they´re my least favorites but if I had to pick one, I think the worst one would be movie 11. Movies 12 and 14, even movie 16, had their moments and all, I guess.