Detective Conan World
ShinSherkian

What is the story in the Sherlock Holmes novel you like the best

Everybody know that Sherlock Holmes is Conan's Idol.So I think there are many fans of Holmes here. Conan said that he liked 'The dog of the Baskerville' the best. So what about you? Please give me your opinion!

About me, I like 'the adventure of the dying detective' .He is really a 'sensei' in

disguise!!!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember Conan saying his favorite was "The Sign of Four" and his second favorite was "The Red-Headed League." This was in the Holmes Freak Murder Case where they were all discussing their favorite stories in the bus ride to the house. Personally, I've read about three-fourths of all the Sherlock Holmes stories and I have to say my favorite would probably be "The Valley of Fear" followed by "The Adventure of the Dancing Men" followed by "The Adventure of the Speckled Band."

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember Conan saying his favorite was "The Sign of Four" and his second favorite was "The Red-Headed League." This was in the Holmes Freak Murder Case where they were all discussing their favorite stories in the bus ride to the house. Personally, I've read about three-fourths of all the Sherlock Holmes stories and I have to say my favorite would probably be "The Valley of Fear" followed by "The Adventure of the Dancing Men" followed by "The Adventure of the Speckled Band."

Ya.... and it's not dog of baskerville but hound.

The Sign of Four was great, but not my favorite. I really liked a Study in Scarlet as well. I guess I have to say that my favorite was the Hound of Baskervilles, it was intriguing.

1. Hound of Baskervilles

2. Study in Scarlet

3. The Adventure of the Dancing Men

4. The Sign of Four

5. The Valley of Fear

1. Dancing Men

2. Sign of Four

3. Final Problem

4. Empty House

5. Six Napoleons

I like also The Field Bazaar, How Watson Learned the Trick and The Case of the Man Who Was Wanted.

But I think I still prefer Maurice LeBlanc's Arséne Lupin-Gentlemanthief. There was also a detective and his name was Herlock Sholmes...