Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Movie 15, "Quarter of Silence"

Does anyone have any news on the main movie theme?

I'm just guessing, but I think it'll be something by Rina Aiuchi. Not only have we never had a Rina Aiuchi movie theme in a while, but she's retiring! No! So she made a new (and last) album called Last Scene, and I'm pretty sure that they'll use one of the songs from that album. Since she's retiring and all. Garnet Crow just had a new album as well called Parallel Universe, but since they just had M-14's song, so they're out of luck. As for Mai Kuraki, she was used so much and there's not much news with her, so I doubt that she'll get another song right after M-13. So I'm pretty sure it'll be a Rina Aiuchi song from the album Last Scene. It would be the right thing to do. Let's see if I'm right!

The New theme song will be "Don't Wanna Lie" by B'z. A new Official trailer (not a preview, the official trailer) has been released, and the site has been updated! I put more info on my post on the first page of the thread which I've been editing!

I've seen the second trailer. Very spectacular and, despite the fact that it seems like another disaster movie, I feel the story will be more important than in recent movies and more darker (at least that's the impression the spoilers gave me).

And it would be great to have a movie more serious in tone and darker (like Captured in her Eyes) after The Lost Ship in the Sky which was too much fan-friendly and light in tone. A Detective Conan movie where no one dies, that's kinda strange.

Damn... I was wrong...

Oh well, I'm excited anyway! I can't wait! The killer looks so evil, and a criminal figure finally appears in the trailers! It never even appeared in M-14...

Now all we can do is wait.

Oh well, I'm excited anyway! I can't wait! The killer looks so evil, and a criminal figure finally appears in the trailers! It never even appeared in M-14...

Because Movie 14 wasn't a detective story about finding a culprit, it was a Die Hard-like movie where Conan fights a terrorist group with his gadgets. They didn't had to show the dark figure.

Because Movie 14 wasn't a detective story about finding a culprit, it was a Die Hard-like movie where Conan fights a terrorist group with his gadgets. They didn't had to show the dark figure.

Yeah, unfortunately. I love the criminal figure. It's such a big part of Detective Conan. It's something that makes it special.

Anyway, back to M-15...

Three main scenes that were featured in the first trailer but did not appear in the second trailer were:

1. Haibara and Conan on the snowboard.

2. The DB flying off the cliff.

3. Ran calling for help.

These were the three main scenes that actually got the most mention, and they weren't even hinted at in the second trailer. Something is telling me that they aren't very important. That's just my guess.

My guess on the story plot is something like this...

A boy sees a person commit a crime. He is chased down by the criminal and falls and goes into a coma. Eight years later, he wakes up and barely remembers what happened. As he tries to recall, the criminal starts to target him. Somehow, the governor of Tokyo is involved and his dam is causing a lot of controversy. Conan manages to capture the criminal and maybe even knock him out cold, possibly with his soccer ball. But, the criminal already has a set of bombs attached to the dam, timed at exactly 15 minutes to blow up. Everyone escapes, except for criminal who may be trapped somewhere, knocked out. Conan, in a desperate attempt, tries to save the criminal. But soon Conan himself is stuck, and the criminal probably revives and helps Conan out, and both of them escape. The dam breaks and water floods the town, crushing everything in it's path. Luckily, everyone is already evacuated.

This is just my guess of the story. It's sort of like a mix of M-4, where someone's memory is lost, and M-9, where someone is trapped, who later revives and saves Conan.

Edit:

Just found a better quality trailer, for those who want to observe the details: Here it is!

This movie. Genta + Snowmobile = <3

epic

653136.gifI wish it is not affected with the disaster happened last tragic friday325.gif...^^

I believe Gosho said he took the Conan stuff with him. I'm just happy he is ok

This movie. Genta + Snowmobile = <3

Wow. You love Genta, don't you? But judging from the first trailer, he flew it off the edge of a cliff with the rest of the Detective Boys in tow.

Wow. You love Genta, don't you? But judging from the first trailer, he flew it off the edge of a cliff with the rest of the Detective Boys in tow.

Wow! Way to crush his dreams hahaha

They better sub it by the time summer is over! (okay, I know that won't happen, but still.) How much do we know about the movie so far? I wanna watch it already! (although it isn't even out in Japan.)

They better sub it by the time summer is over! (okay, I know that won't happen, but still.) How much do we know about the movie so far? I wanna watch it already! (although it isn't even out in Japan.)

So true. To think I'll be in high school by the time it comes out! Oh, the misery...