Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Movie 15, "Quarter of Silence"

You still dont get it. It was just released to theaters. It takes a few months for a movie to come out.It's impossible for a movie to be released in theater and on DVD.

Please don't lecture me, too! I know I know it's impossible for a movie to be released in the theater AND on DVD! Beside waiting for couple of months won't be bad, right?... Time past by faster than you think or act, you know... or was it now?

Yay I'm going 2 Korea this summer so I get 2 watch it there! XD last year I went 2, and I watched movie 14 there 2.......(it wasn't really my fave movie tho)

Hear hear.

I didn't like it much either.

And you're so lucky!

I wish I could go to China or something.

I'm sure they'll have it by the summer...

Yay I'm going 2 Korea this summer so I get 2 watch it there! XD last year I went 2, and I watched movie 14 there 2.......(it wasn't really my fave movie tho)

It was the first time I watched a DC movie in Korean. Lol I feel so old when I compare myself to the kids in the theater. icon_mrgreen.gif

lol agreed xD but the bad thing was that there was a group of kids behind me and they started screaming when kaito kid came out. it was a bit annoying lol

I'm not a big fan of crazy fanatics either.

lol, im not tat big fan either, well in the start i watched it without anyone knew it. But after i saw all the episodes, it was rlly exciting and it was not for too small kids, i mean it was normal that im watching it, totaly after i saw these fan pages, and saw how old people are :D :mrgreen:

Thats awesome! when you see it tell me how you liked it :grin:

Looks like people are having a hard time understand this : You won't see the movie tomorrow, or next week, or next month, unless you live in Japan. You'll see it in october and complaining until then won't change anything.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't mind waiting, I've gotten used to it since it's the same thing every year.

No need to be so harsh with your words.... We're all just having fun complaining. I'm pretty all of us think the same way you do.

I really doubt the radiation did anything to the movie itself.

I seems everyone is still good and well enough to go and see the movie.

It seems to be a big hit.

I don't think the radiation played any role at all.

Well, I've heard that the movie gathers very positive reviews in Japan, so it seems it deserves the success it has. I also think I can hope for a new Captured in her Eyes (my favorite movie of the series), a very dark and deadly movie.

I definitely want to see this !