Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Movie 15, "Quarter of Silence"

It doesn't take too long for the subs to come out. It only takes a week or so. The problem is the DVD release. It takes until October for the DVD's to come out. But why not illegally get it from the movie theater? Who knows? Maybe DCTP (the company that translates the movies and the episodes and the chapters, etc.) does not want to sub something illegal and get into trouble for it. Or maybe Japan has strict movie theater rules and no on dares try to somehow take the movie from the theater. Whatever the reason, the subs don't come out until the DVD's do.

:!: :!: Wow.. i watched movie 14 last year about november or december.. and now the next movie is coming out.. the trailer seems super interesting but i still have to wait for the subs..

It doesn't take too long for the subs to come out. It only takes a week or so. The problem is the DVD release. It takes until October for the DVD's to come out. But why not illegally get it from the movie theater? Who knows? Maybe DCTP (the company that translates the movies and the episodes and the chapters, etc.) does not want to sub something illegal and get into trouble for it. Or maybe Japan has strict movie theater rules and no on dares try to somehow take the movie from the theater. Whatever the reason, the subs don't come out until the DVD's do.

Ah, thnaks for the info. ;):rolleyes:

It's coming out tomorrow! I can't wait...I feel like teleporting to Japan just to see it...of course, I'd help out while being there...

I just watched the official trailer on Youtube without subs, and I was rather surprised that I understood most of the Japanese that was going on!

Is there anybody else who's hyped up to watch the movie (which I hope will come out ASAP)? I do hope the DVDs don't take too long to get out...

It's coming out tomorrow! I can't wait...I feel like teleporting to Japan just to see it...of course, I'd help out while being there...

I just watched the official trailer on Youtube without subs, and I was rather surprised that I understood most of the Japanese that was going on!

Is there anybody else who's hyped up to watch the movie (which I hope will come out ASAP)? I do hope the DVDs don't take too long to get out...

Well, we are all exited to watch that, but i am very annoyed, that if it will take long time for the subs to come :s <_<

It's April 16... AND I CAN'T FIND THE MOVIE :eek: *runs around in circles franticly* WHERE IS IT!?!?!?

Yea the same here !! i Cant find it !!! Please help us anybody !!

you will have to wait until October for the DVD release, or wait until someone bootlegs it, but why not wait for the proper release. People said the movie was good and showed what bravery really is. I'm lookin forward to it

If you want to watch the movie, it is suggested that you either visit Japan or wait until October.

As I mentioned before, for some strange reason, no one is willing to illegally obtain movies from Japan before the official DVD release. Maybe because the Japanese regulations on movies is a lot stricter than America (for all of you who live in America, we all know you can watch a movie on the Internet in pretty good quality long before the DVD release).

Looks like people are having a hard time understand this : You won't see the movie tomorrow, or next week, or next month, unless you live in Japan. You'll see it in october and complaining until then won't change anything.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't mind waiting, I've gotten used to it since it's the same thing every year.

Looks like people are having a hard time understand this : You won't see the movie tomorrow, or next week, or next month, unless you live in Japan. You'll see it in october and complaining until then won't change anything.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't mind waiting, I've gotten used to it since it's the same thing every year.

If your talking about me not understanding anything- well thank you for that simple words! English is my three language and I'm still learning it. -One thing, I'm not complaining at all. I can wait for 10 billion years if I have to. I'm just disappointed that it didn't came out today. I mean I was looking forward to it not only me in total.

Hope you understand what I'm getting at.

Unless you happen to be going to another Asian country, in that case you'll probably see it earlier.

If your talking about me not understanding anything- well thank you for that simple words! English is my three language and I'm still learning it. -One thing, I'm not complaining at all. I can wait for 10 billion years if I have to. I'm just disappointed that it didn't came out today. I mean I was looking forward to it not only me in total.

Hope you understand what I'm getting at.

You still dont get it. It was just released to theaters. It takes a few months for a movie to come out.It's impossible for a movie to be released in theater and on DVD.

you will have to wait until October for the DVD release, or wait until someone bootlegs it, but why not wait for the proper release. People said the movie was good and showed what bravery really is. I'm lookin forward to it

what is Proper release, and do i have to wait for the dvd release, cant i watch it just like the normal episodes in the internet online ? i mean without subs..

The proper release is the DVD / Blu-Ray release.

cant i watch it just like the normal episodes in the internet online ? i mean without subs..

Some recording from theaters in low-quality maybe. Hard to find (if ever) and not the best way to discover a movie. And it will probably not have subtitles also. Also completely illegal of course (but it's illegal either way).