Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Movie 15, "Quarter of Silence"

They have Detective Conan on some James Bond Type stuff...... Plus this trailer looks great and thumbs up for the HQ... too

I have a few guess on the movie. It looks great I don't want The B.O. in the movie unless its indirectly like they are using someone for their dirty work. :twisted: To think, 8-) nevermind! :roll: I want to see a new gadget that would guarantee even more episodes! :wink:

so I have a question... For naruto Shippuden movie 4 it was released last year april or something like that ... but then I've had to wait all this time because it dosen't get subbed and released in america until a year later... So i'm wondering is that whats going to happen with the 15th movie as well...? because if I have to wait another year for another of my favorite anime movies to come out... I'M GONNA GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :angry::wacko:<_<:o

so I have a question... For naruto Shippuden movie 4 it was released last year april or something like that ... but then I've had to wait all this time because it dosen't get subbed and released in america until a year later... So i'm wondering is that whats going to happen with the 15th movie as well...? because if I have to wait another year for another of my favorite anime movies to come out... I'M GONNA GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :angry::wacko:<_<:o

The subs usually come out in October, if that's any help.

Is it true, they're removing the last scene in the 15th movie!?!?!? (I'm talking about in the trailer when the big wave hits that bridge.) I heard they removed it because of what happened to japan, with the big tsunami... Will this delay the air date of the movie?!?! ...I really hope not...

Is it true, they're removing the last scene in the 15th movie!?!?!? (I'm talking about in the trailer when the big wave hits that bridge.) I heard they removed it because of what happened to japan, with the big tsunami... Will this delay the air date of the movie?!?! ...I really hope not...

They're really going to remove that scene? Where's your source?

And even if they do remove it, it's not like something that important is removed. I bet that's just a scene after the dam collapses and Conan is safe and sound. I doubt there's a rescue mission on the bridge or a rescue mission as the water comes roaring downward. I'm expecting more of a rescue mission on the dam itself before it explodes into oblivion.

You know what would be interesting?

Conan actually not being able to rescue whomever is trapped or in need of help and he or she ends up dieing.

They're really going to remove that scene? Where's your source?

And even if they do remove it, it's not like something that important is removed. I bet that's just a scene after the dam collapses and Conan is safe and sound. I doubt there's a rescue mission on the bridge or a rescue mission as the water comes roaring downward. I'm expecting more of a rescue mission on the dam itself before it explodes into oblivion.

You know what would be interesting?

Conan actually not being able to rescue whomever is trapped or in need of help and he or she ends up dieing.

I was watching the trailer on youtube and the uploader said that they had a source in japan that was saying this... So, i could be wrong... and yeah a rescue mission is definalty a plausible theory... I guess we'll just ahve to wait and see

Yeah. Since Conan was saying stuff about a "survival mystery" and Haibara saying "You can't perform miracles" I immediately thought rescue mission. Maybe it'll be something like M-9, when Ran was stuck on the sinking ship and Conan had to rescue her. But I doubt Ran is in trouble this time. Though the first trailer showed Ran calling Shinichi for help, the second trailer showed Ran safe and sound and she appears more worried about Conan. Since history has proven that the longer trailers are more reliable than the shorter trailers, I'm betting money that Conan has to save someone other than Ran. I was thinking if it were the criminal he actually saves, it would be a nice twist. Or, maybe it'll be the criminal and the criminal actually gives up his or her life for Conan. This never really happened before except in the Moonlight Sonata Mystery. Since the bad guys seem to like to die for the hero or heroine in Hollywood, why not have that happen in DC?

A few more days!!! 10 MORE DAYS!

Really! so fast, that means 9 more days now, although it will take longer because we have to wait for its proper release to DVD and even longer for those of us who need english subs. I wonder will it be delayed though?

Really! so fast, that means 9 more days now, although it will take longer because we have to wait for its proper release to DVD and even longer for those of us who need english subs. I wonder will it be delayed though?

I don't think it'll be delayed. Otherwise someone would have mentioned it already.

And there aren't any new trailers out (unfortunately).

I'm guessing they'll be out when the DVD is about to be released as DVD trailers, not theatrical trailers.

I don't think it'll be delayed. Otherwise someone would have mentioned it already.

And there aren't any new trailers out (unfortunately).

I'm guessing they'll be out when the DVD is about to be released as DVD trailers, not theatrical trailers.

M-14 felt more advertised than this one, that's why i said that

M-14 felt more advertised than this one, that's why i said that

Yeah, I felt that way, too. Maybe all those trailers we saw for M-14 were advertising the DVD release and not the actual theatrical release. But I'm just speculating.

Damn. Why does it take so long time to make subs, for the movie, i mean if I could understand Chine then i will sub it for the most 2 days .. -.- :angry:

I CAN'T WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT!! :D Last time for Movie 14, I was just sitting in my bed and decided to look up the movie. I didn't know much about it. I watched it and got SUPER excited!! I stayed up and woke up late (It was a school night). CAN'T WAIT! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!