Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Movie 15, "Quarter of Silence"

This movie seems very interesting, especially the part where Ai is holding Conan on the snowboard! :grin: So cute! It doesn't seem like it's going to be the best movie, but that's what I thought about the fourteeth movie and that was awesome! :lol: So, I hope this one won't disappoint either!

Not trying to burst any ShinRan bubbles, but I wouldn't get too excited about Ran asking Shinichi for help on the phone. I mean, when she mentions Shinichi's name, her mouth doesn't move. Which means they just replaced the audio with her saying that, or she's thinking to herself. Though she yells "Save me!" at the end, she could be talking to anyone. Not just Shinichi. There have been many trailers where something similar has occurred.

Sounds about right ill say. This movie does look good and i do hope its not disappointing. i mean ive liked most of the DC movies anyway :)

Not trying to burst any ShinRan bubbles, but I wouldn't get too excited about Ran asking Shinichi for help on the phone. I mean, when she mentions Shinichi's name, her mouth doesn't move. Which means they just replaced the audio with her saying that, or she's thinking to herself. Though she yells "Save me!" at the end, she could be talking to anyone. Not just Shinichi. There have been many trailers where something similar has occurred.

yea i agree,but i hope that the movie is all its hyped up to be. :mellow:

yea i agree,but i hope that the movie is all its hyped up to be. :mellow:

Me too. I hope it's better than M-14. I wasn't a big fan of that movie. I hope it's even better than M-13. Though I thought M-13 was nice, it did have many holes in the plot. M-12 was so-so, and M-11 was terrible. M-10 was actually acceptable. It has been ages since a good movie. I have high hopes for this new director.

^ Haha yeah, I think the last time he appeared in the episodes was 521-525.. I hope movie 15 would be exciting and great. I can't wait for it. :)

Last time Shinichi appeared in a movie (the seventh one), it was a disaster.

As for the episodes, let me remind you that he didn't appear (I don't count flashbacks) between episode 193 and episode 521...We're still far from that, besides,

if you're reading the manga, you know he's going to appear soon

Also, Shinichi's appearances are supposed to put people in danger. We can't have him appearing too much because of that (flashbacks excepted).

I found a new picture. This is part of the movie poster just edited and in higher resolution. Just the same pictures, nothing new. Just wanted to throw it out there.

A12249-13.jpg

Last time Shinichi appeared in a movie (the seventh one), it was a disaster.

As for the episodes, let me remind you that he didn't appear (I don't count flashbacks) between episode 193 and episode 521...We're still far from that, besides,

if you're reading the manga, you know he's going to appear soon

Also, Shinichi's appearances are supposed to put people in danger. We can't have him appearing too much because of that (flashbacks excepted).

Well he just appeared in the Manga under the London arc, but for a short time tho.

Yea i hope its something like that, but look closely at the new poster, Shinichi's clothes are the same he wore at tropical island, that's a bad sign, and Ran's lips don't move correctly with what we hear in the trailer, another bad sign, but i could be wrong....(i hope i am) <_<

Yea i hope its something like that, but look closely at the new poster, Shinichi's clothes are the same he wore at tropical island, that's a bad sign, and Ran's lips don't move correctly with what we hear in the trailer, another bad sign, but i could be wrong....(i hope i am) <_<

Wow, I never noticed that! It was blocked a bit by everything else going one, and the green is barely visible. But it is the same thing. You're right, it probably is just a flashback. Though I wonder how a Tropical Land flashback will tie in with the movie. Hopefully it will be a bit like M-4, because that flashback was great and it tied in amazingly with the rest of the movie. I don't want a stupid flashback like in M-13, where Ran remembers Shinichi telling her about the bullet speeds and her later dodging Irish's bullet. That was stupid. But I'm expecting a lot from this movie. It better not be a disappointment!

I just tried to enter the DC official 15th anniversity popularity poll. Unfortunately, I don't have a Japanese zipcode. 'What is your state?' *scrolls* No PA anywhere on that list... Not even US... Darn, I was going to vote for Shinichi, then second place Heiji, and third place Kaito, and fourth place Conan. I want to learn Japanese and watch the movie the day it comes out, because the subbing will take a while. *a few months of torture* I wanna see it so badly!

I found another poster. It has the same pictures, just now features the special voice acting guest: Watanabe Youichi. Just wanted to put it out there. Yet again, nothing extremely special. Not like when Daigo was the guest actor in M-13.

03.jpg

'What is your state?' *scrolls* No PA anywhere on that list... Not even US...

Mmmm...I don't think Pennsylvania is anywhere in Japan. sad.giflaugh.gif

The Showing of Detective Conan's 15th Movie Quarter of Silence is on April 18, 2011 only in Japan because I don't know if in other countries will gonna launch this..

Is it just me, or is the DC fanbase shrinking, or getting weaker? blink.gif This cannot happen! icon_evil.gif

Mmmm...I don't think Pennsylvania is anywhere in Japan. sad.giflaugh.gif

I know it isn't in Japan but I wanted to vote for my favorite character! Shinichi! It won't let me vote without a prefecture and a postal code. *meh* I wanted to vote so badly...