Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Movie 15, "Quarter of Silence"

What no BO... That so stinks... but the movie looks good... so then maybe if they make a 16th one the BO will be in that one. :)

But even if thwee is bo, nothing much will happen

I'm really looking forward to it! Unfortunately, maybe no theater in Indonesia will display it :(

On trailer, I saw Haibara clung on Conan on the sky board.. So cute B)

actually i was hoping that the BO will show off in this movie even i know that they already appeared in movie 13... BO will make detective conan more interesting :rolleyes:

But if the Black Organization and Kaito Kid appear every 2 or 3 movies, it will no longer be "an event". And I don't know if this would be a good thing either for the quality of the stories (the Black Organization wasn't so important in movie 5, Kaito Kid doesn't have a lot of a role to fulfill in movie 10, and the use of Kaito Kid in movie 14 was disastrous).

I prefer the scriptwriters do what they think would be right for a story without having concern about fan-service (which is still present, each movie having as most characters as they can even if some characters don't have a "real" role to fulfill).

What I would like would be a movie as excellent as movie 4 (the best for me). There wasn't a lot of fan-service in this one, the story was great and the ambiance was damn good.

• Upvote 1

But if the Black Organization and Kaito Kid appear every 2 or 3 movies, it will no longer be "an event". And I don't know if this would be a good thing either for the quality of the stories (the Black Organization wasn't so important in movie 5, Kaito Kid doesn't have a lot of a role to fulfill in movie 10, and the use of Kaito Kid in movie 14 was disastrous).

I prefer the scriptwriters do what they think would be right for a story without having concern about fan-service (which is still present, each movie having as most characters as they can even if some characters don't have a "real" role to fulfill).

What I would like would be a movie as excellent as movie 4 (the best for me). There wasn't a lot of fan-service in this one, the story was great and the ambiance was damn good.

I Agree Totally... and i also loved movie 4

in this movie 15, what I can't wait is when the part Ran scream to "Shinichi if you are somewhere near, save me.... save me"

If conan really turns to Shinichi then he will actually go help her or conan will still be conan and help her as he is without turning back into shinichi.

I really do hope that this movie is interesting. I kind of hope that the B.O. isn't involved, because they need a non-fanservice movie.

I hope that when this movie comes out that we don't have to wait long for the subs (Not that I am complaining)

I hope that when this movie comes out that we don't have to wait long for the subs (Not that I am complaining)

It's quite literally only a month or less after the DVD comes out that we get subs. How is that a long wait?

I hope that the official one and a half minute long trailer and the theme song will be released soon. I also can't wait for the official theatrical poster.